Storm Division's First Announcement! DoE

Qum

Here is what actually happened.

1: Brotherhood of clouds declared war on NAC.

2: Storm Division declared war on NAC, triggering their optional aggression clause in their MDOAP with BoC in order to attack them.

3: Since NAC is part of The Covenant and on Roses side of the sphere in this war, Rose perceived this as a betrayal.

4: Rose's lord of war attempted to contact SD and they continued to war with Rose's allies.

5: As a result, Rose voided the protectorate treaty, and Rose government gave the green light for our lower tier to raid on SD.

6: SD then buckled under pressure and offered peace to NAC and Alpha.

7: Rose is continuing to raid SD due to their betrayal and so far SD's response has been to retaliate instead of suing for peace.

This one is 100% on Storm Division and their underhanded handling of the situation.

That's not true as SD made peace with NAC last night and the Rose attacks on Storm Division happened this afternoon. The attacks were completely unnecessary as NAC and SD agreed to go their separate ways as seen in an earlier reply in this topic.

• Upvote 1

Wow that is very wrong not only have I tried to reach out to Rose for peace but my pleas have been ignored and unanswered by Keegoz who btw asked me in the first place to peace out with NAC and Alpha which I did. So i'm still waiting for a reply for peace so if Rose truly wants peace then the balls in their court. Hopefully one of you Rose guys sees this and can get Keegoz to get back to me- Zayden

• Upvote 1

Wow that is very wrong not only have I tried to reach out to Rose for peace but my pleas have been ignored and unanswered by Keegoz who btw asked me in the first place to peace out with NAC and Alpha which I did. So i'm still waiting for a reply for peace so if Rose truly wants peace then the balls in their court. Hopefully one of you Rose guys sees this and can get Keegoz to get back to me- Zayden

So, on behalf of Rose gov, full white peace? Lets just let it go

That's not true as SD made peace with NAC last night and the Rose attacks on Storm Division happened this afternoon. The attacks were completely unnecessary as NAC and SD agreed to go their separate ways as seen in an earlier reply in this topic.

That is categorically untrue my good man. The earliest raids on SD by ourselves are dated on the 18th which is easily verifiable.

By all means defend your alliance, but do not do so with such untruths. 

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

Sure I'd love too! If you can get your other gov guys on board with that we can end this thing in a snap!

Okay, messaging now. Hurrah for peace in our time.

• Upvote 2

They intended to stab me in the back, I cancelled their protection and they can enjoy the consequences of that.

They were asking for a MDP treaty which was basically done and dusted, which they backed out of as soon as the war begun. They then had this discussion, as far as I am concerned they are scum.

[21:31] Steve_Buscemi[NG] Since BoC attacked NAC, you are attacking NAC without a treaty.

[21:31] Steve_Buscemi[NG] NAC didn't attack BoC
[21:34] Zayden From Our perspective we hit NAC to help our ally so they aren't crippled when our alliance eventually goes to war. We were under the assumption that we were going to get involved in the war no matter what so we thought better fight than be fought
 [21:34] Steve_Buscemi[NG] But do you think it was wise to enter without a treaty?
[21:35] Steve_Buscemi[NG] All the while Rose is protecting you.
[21:35] Steve_Buscemi[NG] You are directly hurting Rose, your protector.
[21:35] Steve_Buscemi[NG] What is more important - your protector or just an ally that really has done nothing for you.
[21:35] Steve_Buscemi[NG] Did BoC ask for your assistance?
[21:35] Zayden Yeah we're going to probably drop protection after the war......don't tell them
[21:36] Steve_Buscemi[NG] Sure I won't.
[21:36] Zayden No BoC didn't ask us

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I never told you to peace out, I merely responded to you being a scum bag.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Hah. XD

Just interested in sowing the seeds of peace; with so many wars going on right now, this one in particular seems completely unnecessary (at least now that Storm Division's reached a peace agreement with NAC). Storm Division's so new on the scene and bound to make some diplomatic mistakes, but they should be given the chance to peace out and learn from those mistakes. ^_^

This was not a mistake. It was an intentional betrayal. The mistake they made was betraying us in the first place, which they realised afterwards and attempted to backpedal.

capture.png

Rose's first contact with you was on the 18th. You declined and continued to attack NAC. On the 19th rose started raiding you, then later that day you guys offered peace with NAC.

Granted my views of the exact times are little skewed to due to being in the Australian timezone but the chronological order of events is correct.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Doesn't matter whats done is done lets just have peace and go our separate ways!

Coming from the one who did the deed and is paying the consequences.

Why not ask your ally in BoC to help you? You seemed so happy to have their backs over ours I'm sure they'll return the favour.

If not, I guess you made the wrong decision eh?

They intended to stab me in the back, I cancelled their protection and they can enjoy the consequences of that.

They were asking for a MDP treaty which was basically done and dusted, which they backed out of as soon as the war begun. They then had this discussion, as far as I am concerned they are scum.

All I'm seeing in that log is the diplomatic misstep Storm Division's already admitted to. They were eager to help an ally, that's all, and have already paid a steep price for it. However, SD has reached an amicable peace with the alliance they attacked, so surely Rose -- for all its feelings of betrayal -- can agree to peace as well?  ^_^

I'm pretty sure Rose has better, more important things to do than attack an alliance that doesn't want a war.  :)

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Upvote 1

Help? Help with what? We're making new allies, managing to make peace, getting our gov under control (despite what it may think), and maybe even try to make a new bloc, so we don't need help from you, BoC, or anyone! We can handle our own problems.

All I'm seeing in that log is the diplomatic misstep Storm Division's already admitted to. They were eager to help an ally, that's all, and have already paid a steep price for it. However, SD has reached an amicable peace with the alliance they attacked, so surely Rose -- for all its feelings of betrayal -- can agree to peace as well?  ^_^

I'm pretty sure Rose has better, more important things to do than attack an alliance that doesn't want a war.  :)

They aren't new to the scene (It was a merge between two alliances who have been around for some time), Alpha basically told them that this was going to be a betrayal and they went ahead.

They can get peace with everyone else we're at war with, they chose that side after all.

Help? Help with what? We're making new allies, managing to make peace, getting our gov under control (despite what it may think), and maybe even try to make a new bloc, so we don't need help from you, BoC, or anyone! We can handle our own problems.

Alright, you can handle your own war then. :)

Peace rejected. Come at me bro.

I wasn't aware of the logs and honestly you aren't making this any easier with this attitude. Maybe some goddamn humility in the face of getting caught out plotting against your protector and entering an unnecessary war against their ally would be nice. This is the type of action that leads people like pyrostat to make 3 micros in a week.

I rescind my support for peace.

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 1

They aren't new to the scene (It was a merge between two alliances who have been around for some time), Alpha basically told them that this was going to be a betrayal and they went ahead.

They can get peace with everyone else we're at war with, they chose that side after all.

Alright, you can handle your own war then. :)

Peace rejected. Come at me bro.

Well, as I recall, the Shuriken side's been around for a while and that side was not in favor of SD's actions against NAC/Rose/etc. ;D The VarEn side was a lot newer, but this alliance as it is named Storm Division is still very new and, as you can see, kind of making a lot of mistakes diplomatically (sorry SD, but I can't help but wince at some of the choices you're making here...).

Anyhow, glad we got this cleared up, regarding Rose's side in this and what went down leading up to this conflict.

Seems both sides, particularly the Rose side, is happy to have an SD-Rose war at this point, so I guess all I can say is good luck to both sides and hope y'all have fun it.  ;)

• Upvote 1

Never trust Steve_Buscemi[NG] in IRC guys. :)

Or don't talk to a Rose ally about backstabbing rose when that ally has an intelligence clause.

• Upvote 4

Well, as I recall, the Shuriken side's been around for a while and that side was not in favor of SD's actions against NAC/Rose/etc. ;D The VarEn side was a lot newer, but this alliance as it is named Storm Division is still very new and, as you can see, kind of making a lot of mistakes diplomatically (sorry SD, but I can't help but wince at some of the choices you're making here...).

TBH, I just want Shuriken back. BrocktimusPrime is a real solid dude. Why anyone gave pyrostat keys to a 40 member alliance is beyond me.