Storm Division's First Announcement! DoE

Qum

Bezzers.... you obviously don't pay attention to everyone... if it's not specifically written down you are not allowed to do it. And God forbid if you have two options due to all the writing. Basically no matter what you do you are wrong.

Their understanding was that BoC was under attack and they were defending their ally. As far as I'm concerned, Rose betrayed them. SD will probably turn out a pretty decent alliance given time.

BoC attacked NAC, how many times do people have to tell you this. if BoC told them they were under attack then they were lying to SD. if BoC didn't, they should have told SD that they were not attacked when SD approached BoC. either way it makes BoC look real bad. you must really hate Rose in a bad way if you blame this on them.

SD is a decent alliance right now. not "given time", they are fine right now. they have some good loyal fighters, including Zayden who is a good guy who was just misled by BoC.

• Upvote 1

BoC attacked NAC, how many times do people have to tell you this. if BoC told them they were under attack then they were lying to SD. if BoC didn't, they should have told SD that they were not attacked when SD approached BoC. either way it makes BoC look real bad. you must really hate Rose in a bad way if you blame this on them.

SD is a decent alliance right now. not "given time", they are fine right now. they have some good loyal fighters, including Zayden who is a good guy who was just misled by BoC.

We misled SD. That's news to me.

I will go through my convo's with SD

10 minutes before BoC hit NAC, SD messaged me saying that because of BoC's position we may be hit and they would defend us. I messaged back after 30minutes saying we just hit NAC and explained that because they were linked to Rose we did not disclose that information before due to a potential secruity risk.

I was then offered financial assistance by SD and they said that if we were countered they will come in to the war. I turned down the financial assistance.

a few hours later I recieved a message from another SD gov saying that they would enter by helping with NAC but wouldnt formally declare war. I said "I thank you very much for your assistance. BoC will attempt to help you in any way possible in the future" I was asked to link every NAC nation we were at war with so I did then SD moved in. 

That has actually been all our communication through me this war.

So no BoC hasnt misled SD. We specifically said that we declared on NAC.

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

Rose was protecting them before SD even existed. VarEn, one of the 2 alliances that merged to create SD, was protected by Rose.

It's clear you're just pulling random shit out of your ass. BoC wasn't under attack, NAC was under attack by BoC. SD doesn't even have an aggression pact with BoC so they have no legal standing for having hit NAC. It's a clear baseless war of aggression. As far as you're concerned, Rose betrayed them? Lol, that's great stuff. You think they'll turn out great given time, yet Shuriken (the other alliance that merged with VarEn to form SD) is already pulling out. You should actually look into what you're talking about before you start pulling trash like this out of thin air.

Rose was protecting them in name only and then attacked them when they helped an ally out. Rose then attacked Storm Division for honoring their treaties.

It's pretty obvious who betrayed who here.

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III
  • Upvote 1

Thank You for the support from BoC, we are now being hit by Rose so I think they DoW us! 

I think a DoW is needed from Rose, they left us to die then attacked us for no reason! 

I'm aware of the recent short-lived conflict between SD and NAC, but that apparently peaced out amicably and both alliances agreed to go their separate ways. So why is Rose attacking Storm Division now and isn't SD a former Rose protectorate?

I'm looking at all the Rose-SD wars in chronological order right now and it apparently began with one Rose member attacking with a reason of "Storm deserters" then counterattacks of "SD defence" etc. until it expanded with declarations by Rose members of "Cowards" and "Storm cowards."

The most informative war declarations are along the lines of "You want to defend BoC?" and "No BoC defense for you" and "Nice Defense Coward" ...

But those wars came after the peace agreement, so hopefully this is all just a big misunderstanding?

I'm honestly trying to keep an open mind, even though this looks bad for Rose.  :blink:

• Upvote 1

Just a few days old and they are already going to war with other alliances. Well, I guess this is a case of just throwing the alliance into the deep-end and seeing if they sink or swim. 

20140504-2019581.jpg

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Just a few days old and they are already going to war with other alliances. Well, I guess this is a case of just throwing the alliance into the deep-end and seeing if they sink or swim. 

That is how i learned to swim and now I can swim much fast

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

I'm aware of the recent short-lived conflict between SD and NAC, but that apparently peaced out amicably and both alliances agreed to go their separate ways. So why is Rose attacking Storm Division now and isn't SD a former Rose protectorate?

I'm looking at all the Rose-SD wars in chronological order right now and it apparently began with one Rose member attacking with a reason of "Storm deserters" then counterattacks of "SD defence" etc. until it expanded with declarations by Rose members of "Cowards" and "Storm cowards."

The most informative war declarations are along the lines of "You want to defend BoC?" and "No BoC defense for you" and "Nice Defense Coward" ...

But those wars came after the peace agreement, so hopefully this is all just a big misunderstanding?

I'm honestly trying to keep an open mind, even though this looks bad for Rose.  :blink:

Here is what actually happened.

1: Brotherhood of clouds declared war on NAC.

2: Storm Division declared war on NAC, triggering their optional aggression clause in their MDOAP with BoC in order to attack them.

3: Since NAC is part of The Covenant and on Roses side of the sphere in this war, Rose perceived this as a betrayal.

4: Rose's lord of war attempted to contact SD and they continued to war with Rose's allies.

5: As a result, Rose voided the protectorate treaty, and Rose government gave the green light for our lower tier to raid on SD.

6: SD then buckled under pressure and offered peace to NAC and Alpha.

7: Rose is continuing to raid SD due to their betrayal and so far SD's response has been to retaliate instead of suing for peace.

This one is 100% on Storm Division and their underhanded handling of the situation.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Here is what actually happened.

1: Brotherhood of clouds declared war on NAC.

2: Storm Division declared war on NAC, triggering their optional aggression clause in their MDOAP with BoC in order to attack them.

3: Since NAC is part of The Covenant and on Roses side of the sphere in this war, Rose perceived this as a betrayal.

4: Rose's lord of war attempted to contact SD and they continued to war with Rose's allies.

5: As a result, Rose voided the protectorate treaty, and Rose government gave the green light for our lower tier to raid on SD.

6: SD then buckled under pressure and offered peace to NAC and Alpha.

7: Rose is continuing to raid SD due to their betrayal and so far SD's response has been to retaliate instead of suing for peace.

This one is 100% on Storm Division and their underhanded handling of the situation.

Okay, so Rose broke off the protectorate agreement and then pressured Storm Division into offering peace to NAC and Alpha.

Now that it's been given (see: earlier this thread), shouldn't the attacks by Rose stop...?

Can you really blame them for counter-attacking raiders who are attacking their members...?

And to Storm Division: Maybe this means Rose is willing to peace out if you are.

• Upvote 1

Okay, so Rose broke off the protectorate agreement and then pressured Storm Division into offering peace to NAC and Alpha.

Now that it's been given (see: earlier this thread), shouldn't the attacks by Rose stop...?

Can you really blame them for counter-attacking raiders who are attacking their members...?

And to Storm Division: Maybe this means Rose is willing to peace out if you are.

Question: How much are we paying you to be the mediator between our two parties?

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

What is Pantheon getting out of this? Perhaps an exclusive rebuilding contract with SD Hmmm?

Hah. XD

Just interested in sowing the seeds of peace; with so many wars going on right now, this one in particular seems completely unnecessary (at least now that Storm Division's reached a peace agreement with NAC). Storm Division's so new on the scene and bound to make some diplomatic mistakes, but they should be given the chance to peace out and learn from those mistakes. ^_^

• Upvote 1

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

What is Pantheon getting out of this? Perhaps an exclusive rebuilding contract with SD Hmmm?

Good ol Barriers to Entry. I've always enjoyed much early 1800 econ, but a lot of it will have some defunct theories like that of Malthus and such, but don't take my statement as to mean that they are all defunct. 

Not sure, though it would be a very interesting thought. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Good ol Barriers to Entry. I've always enjoyed much early 1800 econ, but a lot of it will have some defunct theories like that of Malthus and such, but don't take my statement as to mean that they are all defunct. 

Not sure, though it would be a very interesting thought. 

I understood none of that. I'll stick to reading the politics side of the Brookings Institutes papers thank you very much. 

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.