Arrgh Sails again

Ogaden

Well duh... One we offerd you more to fight with us, and told us you wanted nothing more than hitting the targets we had outlined for you, and two wtf did you expect, we where loosing On all fronts, all we had to hope for was that we could drag VE and Rose in one our side so we could turn the tide, and Barring that we could atleast keep our one card by hold you hostage, and by extent VE too. As they was rather reluctant partisipants to begin with.

Edit: on phone xD

Honestly makes me glad UPN didn't sign with us.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Love them or hate them, Arrgh! adds an element of uncertainty in a world of calculated coalition building. Orbis needs more uncertainty.

o/ Arrgh!!!

They are also enjoyable to do business with. No BS and they don't seem to hold the grudges that many here do.

*doing business includes both hiring and fighting against them xdxd

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Wait, really?  Hahahah, wow.  Did not know this part.

There's a lot that most people don't understand that went down in the back channels of that war. 

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

To clarify again,  Arrgh will no longer raid UPN, DEIC, NAC, VE, Polaris, or Rose. Protectorates are off limits as well.I fail to see how we violated this? We're hired to wage war, not plunder.

Something I pointed out in the surrender thread itself way back in April. Honestly, UPN et al. coalition should've hired better eLawyers to look over the terms to make sure something like this didn't happen.  :P

• Upvote 2

-snip-

Dylan! You do still exist!

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Seems like UPN has a huge axe to grind against you guys. First that, then the treaty they had you guys sign to give raid immunity to 6 alliances.

This is the 3rd time that Arrgh has chosen to attack UPN. UPN has yet to declare an aggressive war on Arrgh. Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png

This is the 3rd time that Arrgh has chosen to attack UPN. UPN has yet to declare an aggressive war on Arrgh.

Only the second time was our choice exactly, the other two times (this time and Oktoberfest) someone handed us a big bag of money and pointed towards you guys.

The pre-emptive war on UPN was due to various factors (many of them inaccurate) pointing towards an imminent attack from UPN, and wasn't a war we would have chosen but felt like we didn't have good options.

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

Something I pointed out in the surrender thread itself way back in April. Honestly, UPN et al. coalition should've hired better eLawyers to look over the terms to make sure something like this didn't happen.  :P

I didn't know eLawyering was a thing till I first heard it now :P 

• Upvote 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

Exactly ;)

We do take our word seriously though that's why we wanted to make it clear we're still respecting the raid NAP, even given the current circumstances.

Your word and any agreement you sign is now viewed as worthless by the majority of alliances here, if not all of them who read this topic.

Sure there are some, who you are fighting for, that won't tell you this to your face.  But everyone is thinking it and most of us are laughing about it.  And in the future you will find out what that really means and the permanent ramifications.

Your word and any agreement you sign is now viewed as worthless by the majority of alliances here, if not all of them who read this topic.

Sure there are some, who you are fighting for, that won't tell you this to your face. But everyone is thinking it and most of us are laughing about it. And in the future you will find out what that really means and the permanent ramifications.

Yeah all one have to do to see what happens to treaty breakers is to look at Alpha, those guys got &#33;@#&#036;ed :)))

• Upvote 5

Ole2.png

Yeah all one have to do to see what happens to treaty breakers is to look at Alpha, those guys got !@#$ed :)))

I know you are just trolling here, but what treaty did Alpha ever break?

The one where that an ex-ally directly attacked our other MDoAP ally?  Or do you mean the one where that same ex-ally broke the intel clause with us by not telling us it was attacking our other MDoAP ally? 

The one where that an ex-ally directly attacked our other MDoAP ally? Or do you mean the one where that same ex-ally broke the intel clause with us by not telling us it was attacking our other MDoAP ally?

You keep trying, champ.

If you keep kicking up enough dust you might eventually hit on gold.

It'll take time (like, a lot of time) but who knows... maybe you'll get lucky!

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Arrgh is back .

\(ô_ô)/

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

The one where that an ex-ally directly attacked our other MDoAP ally? Or do you mean the one where that same ex-ally broke the intel clause with us by not telling us it was attacking our other MDoAP ally?

If you repeat the same Lie often enough it becomes true. You may want to look into that.

also while i have you'r atenttion can we talk about what is and what isnt an OOC attack? Cause you'r overusage is diluting the term. Cause you seem to think that any OOC reffrence is equal to an attack. Like the fact that ppl keep calling you Steve is of the same magnitude as the horrendous slandering of Pfeiffers RL persona in august. And i know things havent Been going you'r way lately and that you might want to make up for ingame shortcomings with OWF loudmouthedness or IRC rants, but from some Who have had some though times in This game to anouther, take a break with some friends, make a change, go find the comunity that makes you happy :) for me that was TEst, for you that might be NPO or Rose or Even staying in Alpha, idc. Just take care of you, cause we are starting to Get worried!

Edit: i take no responsiblity for spelling or grammar, my phone is in norwegian....

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 2

Ole2.png

Sure there are some, who you are fighting for, that won't tell you this to your face.  But everyone is thinking it and most of us are laughing about it.  And in the future you will find out what that really means and the permanent ramifications.

No.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png