They're nasty guys. Very dishonest people. Sad and Pathetic!

Rozalia

If you read my post correctly i said you were at least bringing yourself down to my level, you cant do the same as me and then preach about how you are a victim, you are cowards attacking an internally weak alliance,

A ) Who did we lie to?

B ) Comparing Phoenix's situation yesterday with ours at the end of the last war is laughable at best

C ) We have a valid reason for this attack, I have no idea what Phoenix's reason was last time other than seeing an opportunity to kick a much weaker opponent 

Edited by AkAk

A ) Who did we lie to?

B ) Comparing Phoenix's situation yesterday with ours at the end of the last war is laughable at best

C ) We have a valid reason for this attack, I have no idea what Phoenix's reason was last time other than seeing an opportunity to kick a much weaker opponent 

- To Yourselves, you probably think how hard and scary you are rn, please remember it was rozalia who approached us about having a white peace,

- I think you guys trying excuse yourselves is laughable at best

-  you don't have a valid reason shut up you muppet XD And was defence of an ally, how destroyed you were idrc tbh, we helped defend rose, every bit of millitary we took every bit of score could have been used to hurt rose or her allies, we may not have done much but we helped. we were only a micro after all 

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

If you read my post correctly i said you were at least bringing yourself down to my level, you cant do the same as me and then preach about how you are a victim, you are cowards attacking an internally weak alliance,

like i said i like you guys and i wont be like you and hold this against you forever, shit happens, but i am telling you like it is.

Congratulations RW, you are obviously so big and scary ;)

I like how you think we are internally strong...

We've got Trump as emperor, kastor in FA, a pacifist in milcom, a mentally crooked baronus as IA and NMA as education guy.... if you think that is strong you have to be kidding me... We attacked with 20 of our members 30 of their members, which sounds about fair to me...

• Upvote 6

I like how you think we are internally strong...

We've got Trump as emperor, kastor in FA, a pacifist in milcom, a mentally crooked baronus as IA and NMA as education guy.... if you think that is strong you have to be kidding me... We attacked with 20 of our members 30 of their members, which sounds about fair to me...

I'm not making excuses for phoneix's mediocre defense, you had them i'll give you that, it's plain to see, 

I didnt say you were internally strong, i said phoenix was weaker.

Ok so no hug... then I just continue hugging enver :P He says no but his face reads yes!

-praises trump or some crap-

You can eat my missiles.

Rocketlaunch.gif

• Upvote 1

We are of course big and scary by the way.... at least scarier than phoenix... it is not our fault they had bad internal issues, we didn't know about that. We just wanted justice for the betrayal of last war.

We are of course big and scary by the way.... at least scarier than phoenix... it is not our fault they had bad internal issues, we didn't know about that. We just wanted justice for the betrayal of last war.

Betrayal? 

Were we treatied? no

Did we have any ind of NAP signed? again NO 

did you take one persons word for it? yes 

Was that silly move? yes

if we were planning a sneak attack, which we were i think telling you miiiiiight kind of mess that up 

Betrayal?

Were we treatied? no

Did we have any ind of NAP signed? again NO

did you take one persons word for it? yes

Was that silly move? yes

if we were planning a sneak attack, which we were i think telling you miiiiiight kind of mess that up

Then why the hell are you whining? We are doing the almost EXACT same thing as phoenix did to us last war.. only difference is that phoenix is actually able to defense itself

Here is my nation link... have fun:P

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=28062

Too busy getting to know new friends! They're so friendly they're bombing the shit out of me! It's okay, I still have my missiles!

_srgS6.gif

Then why the hell are you whining? We are doing the almost EXACT same thing as phoenix did to us last war.. only difference is that phoenix is actually able to defense itself

In that case why are you whining about what phoenix did last war, hypocrite mate

• Upvote 3

In that case why are you whining about what phoenix did last war, hypocrite mate

Uhmm because we couldn't defend ourselves and they could? I mean, you don't need to be a strategist to see 7v1 isn't fair... We are mildly hitting back phoenix with 1v1 while they were militarised.. phoenix attacked us last war when we almost didn't have any military

@Rozalia

I have so much bloody oil mate, you would NOT BELIEVE!

And i highly doubt a Sodomite son of a Kaffirah such as yourself will be able to handle it.  B)

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Uhmm because we couldn't defend ourselves and they could? I mean, you don't need to be a strategist to see 7v1 isn't fair... We are mildly hitting back phoenix with 1v1 while they were militarised.. phoenix attacked us last war when we almost didn't have any military

Oh here's another thing, phoenix was a micro, had about 18000 score So it wasnt like we even di much damage, but like i said, if you went for the person who lied to you you would have gone for me :P 

Oh here's another thing, phoenix was a micro, had about 18000 score So it wasnt like we even di much damage, but like i said, if you went for the person who lied to you you would have gone for me :P

Memo for next time :D But the other gov also shared some responsibility Edited by Baronus

a pacifist in milcom,

I take it you don't like my idea for guns that fire hearts then?

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

I take it you don't like my idea for guns that fire hearts then?

I like it dont worry :P 

Memo for next time :D But the other gov also shared some responsibility

Yeah a micro, an unorganised micro entering into their first war, most of the players first wars too, doing barely any damage attacking you, 

Vs a organised attack on an alliance rife with internal problems, and had less score and members, barely less score and members but less all the same. 

And you are saying that this is what we did but better? stop lying to yourself 

I'm assuming Young is trolling since the alternative is that he's getting close to Steves level of coherent argumentation.

I didn't ask for your opinion, nor do i want it, this has nothing to do with T$, or you. Besides, ive laid out solid points and backed them up, RW cant seem to acceot they did a cowardly thing, and then strut around like they are the big dog's do me a favour, it's funny and sad to see at the same time 

I didn't ask for your opinion, nor do i want it, this has nothing to do with T$, or you. Besides, ive laid out solid points and backed them up, RW cant seem to acceot they did a cowardly thing, and then strut around like they are the big dog's do me a favour, it's funny and sad to see at the same time

So.... you weren't trolling?

6XmKiC2.png

So.... you weren't trolling?

I'm trolling because i think RW are dishonourable cowards? then yes i'm trolling, now on your bike, i'm waiting for the next flawed RW argument 

I'm trolling because i think RW are dishonourable cowards? then yes i'm trolling, now on your bike, i'm waiting for the next flawed RW argument

Rozalia, your turn! Young is mean to me :(

Seriously though, your arguments are really irrational... My arguments were just the facts...

This is a war against phoenix,,not against you...

Rozalia, your turn! Young is mean to me :(

Seriously though, your arguments are really irrational... My arguments were just the facts...

This is a war against phoenix,,not against you...

let's be fair, it was me who lied to you, me who ordered the attack, you are taking it out on phoenix, that's what i don't like, it's loyalty to the alliance i made all that time ago thats why i am arguing this with you, before you attacked phoenix, i quite liked you and rozalia, and i'm probably gonna like you when it's over, but for now i think you are not doing the right thing, i think you have come in at a time where you know you can win, because you were afraid of doing it any other time, this opinion ain't gonna change for love or money.

Actually, 10 BN and all the !@#$es in orbis might change that opinion, but untill then it's staying the same :P