They're nasty guys. Very dishonest people. Sad and Pathetic!

Rozalia

tl;dr - You attack Rose with no treaty expecting an easy war. Phoenix honors a treaty with their ally. Then is under no obligation to tell you anything since you aren't allies. This upsets you because you like to bandwagon into wars and got owned and now your pride is hurt so you are again bandwagoning into this war with no treaty.

You're having a hard time out here tonight, I don't think you understood me all those times I explained that to you. We don't see our own personal diplomacy through simply a treaty lens, and blatant lies and then an unneeded attack when we were already beaten is a low blow. Opportunistic, cowardly, many bad things you can call it though I stick to simply deceptive as I'm a nice guy, believe me, there ain't anybody nicer than me folks. Have I mentioned I'm really nice? Like really nice. 

A Bandwagon you say? How many alliances are fighting Phoenix? How many was Roz Wei fighting when they hit us last time? Bit of an odd angle for you to take, but you do seem to have gone to that Karl Rove school of hitting opponents where you're weakest when it comes to politics. 

Mv5dCk0.gif?noredirect

#NimbleNavigator 

• Upvote 2

Y'know I find it very disrespectful that you call yourself Rose's most hated while Abbas is still around. He works hard for where he is and we will always hate him more.

Edited by Nao
  • Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Y'know I find it very disrespectful that you call yourself Rose's most hated while Abbas is still around. He works hard for where he is and we will always hate him more.

I'm telling you, Roz Wei is the top 1%. They have rigged this economy. They're lobbying the political system to support their fossil fuel energy. They are trying to get us into another quagmire such as Iraq. All of the wealth and income is going to the top 1%, it is profoundly wrong that the top of one tenth of 1 percent owns almost as much wealth as the 90%! We bailed wallstreet (top 1%) back in 2008, now it is time for them to bailout the 90%!

The Koch Brothers (Roz Wei) has pledged to support candidates OF their choice to influence the political system. When the powerful elite influence the political system, it's not democracy, it's OLIGARCHY. There is something fundamentally wrong with this system and must be changed! This revolution isn't about me, it's not about anyone, it's ABOUT you, you start demanding the wealthiest and corporations start paying their fair share of taxes! You start demanding a living wage for all workers in this country! If a bank is too big to fail, it's too big to exist, BREAK THEM UP!

Edited by Comrade Enver Hoxha
  • Upvote 2

Youre-Wrong.gif?gs=a

QlYfhsI.gif

All I see is the Donald nimbly navigating.

I'm like Big Mark, I keep the title regardless after the fact as it sounds good.

I'm telling you, Roz Wei is the top 1%. They have rigged this economy. They're lobbying the political system to support their fossil fuel energy. They are trying to get us into another quagmire such as Iraq. All of the wealth and income is going to the top 1%, it is profoundly wrong that the top of one tenth of 1 percent owns almost as much wealth as the 90%! We bailed wallstreet (top 1%) back in 2008, now it is time for them to bailout the 90%!

The Koch Brothers (Roz Wei) has pledged to support candidates OF their choice to influence the political system. When the powerful elite influence the political system, it's not democracy, it's OLIGARCHY. There is something fundamentally wrong with this system and must be changed! This revolution isn't about me, it's not about anyone, it's ABOUT you, you start demanding the wealthiest and corporations start paying their fair share of taxes! You start demanding a living wage for all workers in this country! If a bank is too big to fail, it's too big to exist, BREAK THEM UP!

Roz Wei is committed to green energy and will be cutting back on oil production. To compensate we will be taking all of your oil.

• Upvote 1

Nice job taking a heavy load again Roz Wei. You never fail to impress me. 

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

All I really have to say is:

1: I never lied to anyone. At least about war declarations.

2: I import all my oil. You should attack those guys instead.

3: I don't have the time for this shit.

4: Couldn't we have just settled this last time? You didn't have to give us the white peace then.

5: It would be really interesting to see where Panetheon and Valkyrie go this war. I'm personally betting on neutrality.

6: Running out of stuff to say.

7: S/O to Enver for keeping our meme game on point.

8: Yeah, I think that pretty much covers everything.

9: You guys(most people in Orbis) are dicks(IC of course).

10: Gotta say, these wars are starting to get really repetitive. Unless someone does some major pot stirring here pretty soon(Mensa vs. T$ for best military; Rose vs. VE for best in Paragon, etc.) I think I'd start to say the politics in this game are starting to make sense.

11: Ok, now I'm done.

Edit: I'm a derp.

Edited by Luke the 13th

Pizza

All I really have to say is:

1: I never lied to anyone. At least about war declarations.

2: I import all my oil. You should attack those guys instead.

3: I don't have the time for this shit.

4: Couldn't we have just settled this last time? You didn't have to give us the white peace then.

5: It would be really interesting to see where Panetheon and Valkyrie go this war. I'm personally betting on neutrality.

6: Running out of stuff to say.

7: S/O to Enver for keeping our meme game on point.

8: Yeah, I think that pretty much covers everything.

9: You guys(most people in Orbis) are dicks(IC of course).

10: Gotta say, these wars are starting to get really repetitive. Unless someone does some major pot stirring here pretty soon(Mensa vs. T$ for best military; Rose vs. VE for best in Paragon, etc.) I think I'd start to say the politics in this game are starting to make sense.

11: Ok, now I'm done.

Edit: I'm a derp.

Do you want a hug mate?

• Upvote 3

tl;dr - You attack Rose with no treaty expecting an easy war. Phoenix honors a treaty with their ally. Then is under no obligation to tell you anything since you aren't allies. This upsets you because you like to bandwagon into wars and got owned and now your pride is hurt so you are again bandwagoning into this war with no treaty.

What if Roz Wei simply invoked its paperless ties with the syndicate in that war? Does that make it a bandwagon?

By that logic, Rose's invocation of its paperless ties with vanguard was also a bandwagon.

By that logic, you had no reason to be in that war since it was pure aggression, and your claims of defense become laughable.

tl;dr: No Steve.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

I'd say yes, but all of my defense slots are full and I'm probably overextended on offense as it is.

Ok so no hug... then I just continue hugging enver :P He says no but his face reads yes!

If roz wei was attacking the person who lied to them they would attack me, i was the one who gave the order to attack, and the one who lied to rozalia. 

But no you attack phoenix as you thought they were an easy target 

See the lie collapse yet? 

i know this is not a popular opinion, as they or on the rose side of things but that's just my opinion. 

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

If roz wei was attacking the person who lied to them they would attack me, i was the one who gave the order to attack, and the one who lied to rozalia. 

i know this is not a popular opinion, as they or on the rose side of things but that's just my opinion. 

Is my monitor simply malfunctioning or something because I've been hearing this sort of thing a bit? Phoenix by all accounts had even enough forces/score with us, we didn't hit someone half our size or someone who was swamped with attacks as that angle seems to imply. 

That so? From what I remember afterwards you told me that you were sorry for lying but the rest of gov wanted it so you had to lie, in essence putting the blame on them I'd say. You were lets not forget a high ranking member there. I'd rather not say that obviously as it's negative, but when you're trying to attack us in that nature I have to speak it. Now yes I know you would not say thats what you did, but it's how I took it.

Edited by Rozalia

I know you're upset. I'm sorry this had to happen.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Is my monitor simply malfunctioning or something because I've been hearing this sort of thing a bit? Phoenix by all accounts had even enough forces/score with us, we didn't hit someone half our size or someone who was swamped with attacks as that angle seems to imply. 

That so? From what I remember afterwards you told me that you were sorry for lying but the rest of gov wanted it so you had to lie, in essence putting the blame on them I'd say. You were lets not forget a high ranking member there. I'd rather not say that obviously as it's negative, but when you're trying to attack us in that nature I have to speak it. Now yes I know you would not say thats what you did, but it's how I took it.

If i remember rightly i apologised for lying, but if i had told you we were preparing to attack you well.... then it's not a sneak attack is it, personally i've let it go it's the past. you should do the same 

But attacking an alliance who were remaining neutral is wrong, especially over something the leader did off his own back, when he is not even there anymore  

If i remember rightly i apologised for lying, but if i had told you we were preparing to attack you well.... then it's not a sneak attack is it, personally i've let it go it's the past. you should do the same

But attacking an alliance who were remaining neutral is wrong, especially over something the leader did off his own back, when he is not even there anymore

So it's wrong to go to war?

What if Roz Wei had no CB? Is it still wrong for them to attack phoenix?

I'm pretty the game is half about war.

6XmKiC2.png

So it's wrong to go to war?

What if Roz Wei had no CB? Is it still wrong for them to attack phoenix?

In that case why are you guys annoyed at alpha, is this game not about war :P 

Just saying, if this game is about war why have any treaties, why not make it a cluster &#33;@#&#036;.

Fact of the matter, RW have hit an alliance weak internally due to leadership changes, if this was an unrelated hit, just about the grudge why did they wait untill everyone was at war, they knew they wouldn't be able to handle a stable phoenix and rose, so they waited until phoenix was unstable and rose was fighting other wars, 

Let's not suger coat here, Roz, i like you man, you're a cool guy, but this is cowardly, and if you want to hide behind the shield of "oh You did it first" then you've just lowered yourself to my level congrats *Slow Claps*

Roz, I bet you vote lib dem

Yes you are and dont let anyone tell you different!

Orbis is a safe space! :) we are all pretty 

Just saying, if this game is about war why have any treaties, why not make it a cluster !@#$.

Fact of the matter, RW have hit an alliance weak internally due to leadership changes, if this was an unrelated hit, just about the grudge why did they wait untill everyone was at war, they knew they wouldn't be able to handle a stable phoenix and rose, so they waited until phoenix was unstable and rose was fighting other wars, 

Let's not suger coat here, Roz, i like you man, you're a cool guy, but this is cowardly, and if you want to hide behind the shield of "oh You did it first" then you've just lowered yourself to my level congrats *Slow Claps*

Sounds to me like they used good strategy. Hit the enemy when they're weakest, etc etc. If they attacked Pheonix when Rose was able to help them, I guess it would be more honorable but would also be retarded.

Roz Wei has some pretty cool people (excluding Mayor, seriously, when are you guys going to kick him out). 

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

Just saying, if this game is about war why have any treaties, why not make it a cluster !@#$.

It's not our fault Phoenix were weak interally- we had no idea. We didn't keep tabs on them like that. Most of the main players last war are still there, so we decided to go ahead and test our luck. And for the fact of the matter, Phoenix was not in anyway weak. Before the war our militerzation level was 58%, Phoenix was 59%. Phoenix had SEVERAL people maxed out or clise to max. We simply did a goodish blitz which crippled their ability to fight back .

Let's also not forget that Phoenix hit us when we were down and weak last war. The hypocrisy from you is amazing.

• Upvote 3

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

lol, Phoenix attacked us at the very end of a war after we had been dog piled to near dust, gladly taking an opportunity to kick us while we were way down.   

I would say if their alliance name still says Phoenix, then that in itself is justification for going to war with them at any time to gain some revenge.   

Picking a good time to go 1 on 1 versus them seems smart and more than fair, especially considering that our scores were similar yesterday morning. 

• Upvote 4

It's not our fault Phoenix were weak interally- we had no idea. We didn't keep tabs on them like that. Most of the main players last war are still there, so we decided to go ahead and test our luck. And for the fact of the matter, Phoenix was not in anyway weak. Before the war our militerzation level was 58%, Phoenix was 59%. Phoenix had SEVERAL people maxed out or clise to max. We simply did a goodish blitz which crippled their ability to fight back .

Let's also not forget that Phoenix hit us when we were down and weak last war. The hypocrisy from you is amazing.

If you read my post correctly i said you were at least bringing yourself down to my level, you cant do the same as me and then preach about how you are a victim, you are cowards attacking an internally weak alliance,

like i said i like you guys and i wont be like you and hold this against you forever, shit happens, but i am telling you like it is. 

Congratulations RW, you are obviously so big and scary ;)