They're nasty guys. Very dishonest people. Sad and Pathetic!

Rozalia

let's be fair, it was me who lied to you, me who ordered the attack, you are taking it out on phoenix, that's what i don't like, it's loyalty to the alliance i made all that time ago thats why i am arguing this with you, before you attacked phoenix, i quite liked you and rozalia, and i'm probably gonna like you when it's over, but for now i think you are not doing the right thing, i think you have come in at a time where you know you can win, because you were afraid of doing it any other time, this opinion ain't gonna change for love or money.

Actually, 10 BN and all the !@#$ in orbis might change that opinion, but untill then it's staying the same :P

Yes you are right on this one... we are attacking now, because in any other time we would have got 7 alliances on us once again if we did this ... we are keeping it relatively fair...

Yes you are right on this one... we are attacking now, because in any other time we would have got 7 alliances on us once again if we did this ... we are keeping it relatively fair...

Me arguing with you is not going to win or lose a war, so i'm just going to say bye. 

Whether it was fair right cowardly wrong whatever, me arguing wont do anything to help my allies, you have made a mistake tho i think, it may bite you in the arse like it bit phoenix in the arse, only time will tell mate, see ya 

Edited by Young

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

The score difference at the start of the war was like 9,000 so saying this is a completely unfair battle is a bit of an overstatement its actually 2 close alliances in score fighting it out

Edited by donsberger

oe4eNp.gif

red_army_march__2000__s_gif_by_tiepilot7

Edited by Comrade Enver Hoxha
  • Upvote 3

Me arguing with you is not going to win or lose a war, so i'm just going to say bye.

Whether it was fair right cowardly wrong whatever, me arguing wont do anything to help my allies, you have made a mistake tho i think, it may bite you in the arse like it bit phoenix in the arse, only time will tell mate, see ya

Have a nice day, pall :)

@Rozalia

I have so much bloody oil mate, you would NOT BELIEVE!

And i highly doubt a Sodomite son of a Kaffirah such as yourself will be able to handle it.   B)

You'll find it's raining men in your nation right now. They will take your oil, your baby oil that is and apply it to their body, ooh yeah, glistening muscles. They work hard, and they play hard.

Got back and quite a bit here. I'll go through them.

If i remember rightly i apologised for lying, but if i had told you we were preparing to attack you well.... then it's not a sneak attack is it, personally i've let it go it's the past. you should do the same 

But attacking an alliance who were remaining neutral is wrong, especially over something the leader did off his own back, when he is not even there anymore

Well no it ain't a sneak attack then, but the fact is you lied and apparently the gov was in on it so thats that. Don't get it twisted here, there is no serious hatred or anything towards Phoenix. That however doesn't mean we are simply going to ignore such actions.

In that case why are you guys annoyed at alpha, is this game not about war :P 

Just saying, if this game is about war why have any treaties, why not make it a cluster !@#$.

Fact of the matter, RW have hit an alliance weak internally due to leadership changes, if this was an unrelated hit, just about the grudge why did they wait untill everyone was at war, they knew they wouldn't be able to handle a stable phoenix and rose, so they waited until phoenix was unstable and rose was fighting other wars, 

Let's not suger coat here, Roz, i like you man, you're a cool guy, but this is cowardly, and if you want to hide behind the shield of "oh You did it first" then you've just lowered yourself to my level congrats *Slow Claps*

Roz, I bet you vote lib dem

Coincidentally we don't have any treaties. 

Phoenix's internal strength is no concern of ours. From what I recall Allilee on the lead-up to our attack stood down (I assume) for Jumin, but we only learned that through their in game page as we have not been keeping tabs as Kastor put it on them or anything of that nature.

No I disagree. For us to have done what Phoenix did we'd have had to lie about our intention and then wait for several alliances much larger than Phoenix to club them and wipe out the majority of their military. 

Quite the insult.

If you read my post correctly i said you were at least bringing yourself down to my level, you cant do the same as me and then preach about how you are a victim, you are cowards attacking an internally weak alliance,

like i said i like you guys and i wont be like you and hold this against you forever, shit happens, but i am telling you like it is. 

Congratulations RW, you are obviously so big and scary ;)

Again, we had no idea of this internal weakness. You talk as if we planned around it or something. 

Again, the situations aren't very similar. The numbers were somewhat even even if admittedly we had a bit more score and marginally more military. As I am wary on these things I expected Phoenix to put up a considerable fight, but it seems our blitz was effective enough to take many of the big players out of the fight. If I believe something will be an easy fight I'll say as such don't worry. 

Betrayal? 

Were we treatied? no

Did we have any ind of NAP signed? again NO 

did you take one persons word for it? yes 

Was that silly move? yes

if we were planning a sneak attack, which we were i think telling you miiiiiight kind of mess that up

We put a bit more value perhaps on personal diplomacy and people's behaviour. What made the matter worse also is you did it while we were heavily beaten down, and used us to appease your ally (Rose) at little risk instead of declaring on someone else who was hitting Rose hard (Mensa for example). It's clever yes, you make Rose satisfied you did something and don't take much damage (which would have happened if you'd hit Mensa or any other alliance present). Thats fine, I understand perfectly. However there is as seen a little side-effect to that. 

Oh here's another thing, phoenix was a micro, had about 18000 score So it wasnt like we even di much damage, but like i said, if you went for the person who lied to you you would have gone for me :P

Your memory is off: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2932-the-alliance-power-rankings/page-74

Phoenix was 29,313.25. We were larger on the day at 45955.39 yes, but that was quite irrelevant when most of it was infra (which was worth more at the time relative to military at the time) and we had several much larger alliances on us. 

let's be fair, it was me who lied to you, me who ordered the attack, you are taking it out on phoenix, that's what i don't like, it's loyalty to the alliance i made all that time ago thats why i am arguing this with you, before you attacked phoenix, i quite liked you and rozalia, and i'm probably gonna like you when it's over, but for now i think you are not doing the right thing, i think you have come in at a time where you know you can win, because you were afraid of doing it any other time, this opinion ain't gonna change for love or money.

Actually, 10 BN and all the !@#$ in orbis might change that opinion, but untill then it's staying the same :P

Your angle is we are cowards because we only attacked when we saw Rose might not be a factor due to being busy. Well you see it'd have been great that post last war if we could have duked it out then but we couldn't. You took barely any damage while we were cratered and also of course there was the Rose treaty. So we waited and are taking action now, in a fair fight, a 1 vs 1. Something Phoenix did not give us the courtesy of by any means last time.

Phoenix members I've spoken to thus far have taken things well and understand there is no serious hatred or anything involved. Once this is done we can move on, and establish some friendliness I hope. 

• Upvote 3

Phoenix members I've spoken to thus far have taken things well and understand there is no serious hatred or anything involved. Once this is done we can move on, and establish some friendliness I hope. 

tMGZs8.gif

Honestly, though we're not generally angry or "triggered" by the outcome of the war so far, I don't think relations will be established in the 

foreseeable future. I don't speak for my alliance leadership, but that's just my speculation. 

You'll find it's raining men in your nation right now. They will take your oil, your baby oil that is and apply it to their body, ooh yeah, glistening muscles. They work hard, and they play hard.

Got back and quite a bit here. I'll go through them.

Well no it ain't a sneak attack then, but the fact is you lied and apparently the gov was in on it so thats that. Don't get it twisted here, there is no serious hatred or anything towards Phoenix. That however doesn't mean we are simply going to ignore such actions.

Coincidentally we don't have any treaties. 

Phoenix's internal strength is no concern of ours. From what I recall Allilee on the lead-up to our attack stood down (I assume) for Jumin, but we only learned that through their in game page as we have not been keeping tabs as Kastor put it on them or anything of that nature.

No I disagree. For us to have done what Phoenix did we'd have had to lie about our intention and then wait for several alliances much larger than Phoenix to club them and wipe out the majority of their military. 

Quite the insult.

Again, we had no idea of this internal weakness. You talk as if we planned around it or something. 

Again, the situations aren't very similar. The numbers were somewhat even even if admittedly we had a bit more score and marginally more military. As I am wary on these things I expected Phoenix to put up a considerable fight, but it seems our blitz was effective enough to take many of the big players out of the fight. If I believe something will be an easy fight I'll say as such don't worry. 

We put a bit more value perhaps on personal diplomacy and people's behaviour. What made the matter worse also is you did it while we were heavily beaten down, and used us to appease your ally (Rose) at little risk instead of declaring on someone else who was hitting Rose hard (Mensa for example). It's clever yes, you make Rose satisfied you did something and don't take much damage (which would have happened if you'd hit Mensa or any other alliance present). Thats fine, I understand perfectly. However there is as seen a little side-effect to that. 

Your memory is off: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2932-the-alliance-power-rankings/page-74

Phoenix was 29,313.25. We were larger on the day at 45955.39 yes, but that was quite irrelevant when most of it was infra (which was worth more at the time relative to military at the time) and we had several much larger alliances on us. 

Your angle is we are cowards because we only attacked when we saw Rose might not be a factor due to being busy. Well you see it'd have been great that post last war if we could have duked it out then but we couldn't. You took barely any damage while we were cratered and also of course there was the Rose treaty. So we waited and are taking action now, in a fair fight, a 1 vs 1. Something Phoenix did not give us the courtesy of by any means last time.

A strong argument? a coherent method of writing? damn you definatley vote lib dem (too far?) 

I'll be honest roz i'm just salty phoenix are losing, i know there's no serious hatred i'm salty you guys are winning, i'll admit that much :P

Honestly a cba to argue and if i'm being out of line i'm sorry, but i still dont like it but would you? 

• Upvote 2

A strong argument? a coherent method of writing? damn you definatley vote lib dem (too far?)

I'll be honest roz i'm just salty phoenix are losing, i know there's no serious hatred i'm salty you guys are winning, i'll admit that much :P

Honestly a cba to argue and if i'm being out of line i'm sorry, but i still dont like it but would you?

Oh man

Respect dude. At this point, someone in your position usually tries to argue more regardless of facts.

• Upvote 3
6XmKiC2.png

tMGZs8.gif

Honestly, though we're not generally angry or "triggered" by the outcome of the war so far, I don't think relations will be established in the 

foreseeable future. I don't speak for my alliance leadership, but that's just my speculation. 

We are certainly willing, but we will see yes.

Okay it's alright mate, we're cool no worries.

I understand don't worry and it's good you stopped here instead of carrying on as there is no value in such a thing. 

Arguing get's me nowhere, get's you nowhere, and gets phoenix nowhere, having re looked at the situation this is a fair attack, and phoenix are losing due to being unprepared, this does not mean i condone or like the situation, but it means that theres no point making another 4 pages going back and forth at it 

Arguing get's me nowhere, get's you nowhere, and gets phoenix nowhere, having re looked at the situation this is a fair attack, and phoenix are losing due to being unprepared, this does not mean i condone or like the situation, but it means that theres no point making another 4 pages going back and forth at it 

Most of Phoenix current members aren't exactly angry over this war, we simply went with the attitude "just deal with it". Sure, we're losing, but we're not going to give in. We'll put up as much fight as we can. 

• Upvote 3

I prefer this for my Communist Propaganda:

-snip-

That video has to be sped up right? That marching is perfect.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

mortars%2Bor%2Brockets%2B-%2Brus%25C3%25

You're all lucky I ran out of missiles.

• Upvote 1

The score difference at the start of the war was like 9,000 so saying this is a completely unfair battle is a bit of an overstatement its actually 2 close alliances in score fighting it out

It was more like 6,000.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

We can both have a nice big state funeral complete with mass graves! Don't even have to dig it, since the bomb craters already did all the work. Then just cover them all up with the rubble from all the destroyed cities.  :huh:

• Upvote 2