They're nasty guys. Very dishonest people. Sad and Pathetic!

Rozalia

It's not like I'm anti-Phoenix. I just think it's ridiculous that we allow them to do what they're doing to this country, with the manipulation of the oil fields, that you write about and understand, and all of the other things that they do.

• Upvote 3

lol good luck

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

tl;dr Some time back when we got involved in a war Phoenix lied to us personally on their involvement, then attacked us when we were already militarily beaten by several large alliances. It was unneeded, pointless, and was only done to appease their allies, chiefly Rose who may I add I have no serious problem with as that matter is done and finished with. Such deceptive attacks cannot be tolerated hence our actions now, and it may take time but we want to show there are consequences to such deception. The two main alliances involved were Phoenix and SWF who merged together saving us the trouble of declaring on two alliances. We have no problem with anyone else, we don't even "hate" Phoenix or anything and hope for good relations going forward from the war now that this will be cleared up. Win or lose the point will be made I hope.

tl;dr - You attack Rose with no treaty expecting an easy war. Phoenix honors a treaty with their ally. Then is under no obligation to tell you anything since you aren't allies. This upsets you because you like to bandwagon into wars and got owned and now your pride is hurt so you are again bandwagoning into this war with no treaty.
  • Upvote 3

tl;dr - You attack Rose with no treaty expecting an easy war. Phoenix honors a treaty with their ally. Then is under no obligation to tell you anything since you aren't allies. This upsets you because you like to bandwagon into wars and got owned and now your pride is hurt so you are again bandwagoning into this war with no treaty.

No

• Upvote 5
Lxr4VfE.png

Wow... placentica much smart.. so cute...many lol..

(I have your back mate, Roz Wei sucks and is butthurt)

Yay Roz Wei, Let's leech their oil!

Edited by Baronus
  • Upvote 3