Feel the Charm!

Slimer

Just because every nation can have 5 wars is no reason for you to have more wars than members! Herpaderpaduh.

none of us have 5 wars :3 we just have many nations willing to come together for the team <3 

the real reward is the friends u make along the way ~

• Upvote 1

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

Just because every nation can have 5 wars is no reason for you to have more wars than members! Herpaderpaduh.

Everyone could have two and still be alright and the wars would double the members, so forgive me for missing your point.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Eeeeeey, I lost my nuke virginity! Thanks Polaris

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Wait, they're actually fighting back?

One person. Gotta give cred where it's due. 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

the bandwagoning is unreal, but to be expected from that particular camp. Hip hip hooray for another micro AA marching to war!  :lol:

>bails on Alpha right before it falls out of the top 30

>joins The Old Guard

microdrama amirite?

• Upvote 2

Everyone could have two and still be alright and the wars would double the members, so forgive me for missing your point.

It was sarcasm. Ie, the fact that people can have more than 1 war open at a time by necessity means that the number of attacking wars should be hire than the number of alliance members, even if only 50% of your alliance turns out. Any alliance with fewer wars than members means that usually either a) there aren't a lot of open slots (doesn't appear to be a problem at the moment) or B) your alliance turns out like procrastinators at a conference.