Would You Have Sex With An Older Woman?

Donald Trump

I would only have sexual relations with a woman I had long-term ideas about. As it stands now, a 40 year-old would be far to old for me to serious consider having a romantic relationship with, so I wouldn't probably turn down the offer. The concept of just having a one-night stand also doesn't suite me because that contributes to the modern ''hookup culture'' which I have moral oppositions to.

Sorry, I just don't swing that way.

Okay, so what if it was a man?

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Only ever a couple of months thus far. In future? Perhaps if it is simply sex but as an actual relationship doubtful as children are a high value part of marriage to me, and older women obviously have issues there (though it's not impossible obviously).

Only ever a couple of months thus far. In future? Perhaps if it is simply sex but as an actual relationship doubtful as children are a high value part of marriage to me, and older women obviously have issues there (though it's not impossible obviously).

You're good to 43, 44 on that one.  Its entirely possible when they're older even.  An older woman might have significantly more financial security, allowing IVF perhaps into her late 40's, as long as she's not hit her "life change".

Duke of House Greyjoy

You're good to 43, 44 on that one.  Its entirely possible when they're older even.  An older woman might have significantly more financial security, allowing IVF perhaps into her late 40's, as long as she's not hit her "life change".

Higher chance of genetic disorders/diseases in the kids. 

http://americanpregnancy.org/birth-defects/down-syndrome/

Scroll down to the risk section. 

As a woman’s eggs age, there is a higher risk of the chromosomes dividing incorrectly. Therefore the risk of Down syndrome increases with a woman’s age.

The concept still applies to disorders other than Down Syndrome. Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I was 21 years old, banged a lady that was 58, she looked like she was in her early 30s.  Didn't know her age till I went back to the front desk ( Was a bus boy at a beach hotel then ) and my buddy who worked behind the desk told me.  She was unbelievably hot (And rich apparently).

So yeah.  What's the issue with it?

• Downvote 1

Get laid + she will pay for her drinks + she will not complain at my performance + will cook me a breakfast = I fail to understand where is the problem.

She's got more sti's than you have fingers.

Edited by Nao

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

• 2 weeks later...

My GF dumped me after the event in Orlando ("It's the guns or me."), but it still depends. 

Time the !@#$ out. Your GF gave you the ultimatum of guns or her. I am proud of you for choosing the guns. She sounds like a bleeding liberal.

• Upvote 2

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio