4 Steve

Bollocks

Also incorrect. Again, this is an OOC matter, since you can't have two nicknames and I'm not going to change my nick to "Placentica" each time I want to talk PnW.  I play two games, but can only have 1 nick.  When I'm in #alpha it's assumed I am Placentica.  When in PnW peace talk negotiations, how are you so confused you don't know I'm Placentica of Alpha?

Steve is not my name, it is an OOC reference and saying I'm Steve is making an OOC logistics statement, not an IC-one.

I know you are trying to spin thinks as per usual.  But Steve is not my name.  And much like, "well Steve and Placentica have the same IP so they must be the same IC." is also a logical fallacy.

We have OOC limitations such as one nick on IRC.  Stop trying to deliberately spin things.

The fact that you argue in such a bullshit way, is funny and explains a lot why you don't think you are waging an OOC war on NPO.

You can say whatever you like but I expect you to hold VE to the same standard:

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13428-for-steve/ â€‹

Either we're both joking about what is now a prevalent meme in PnW, or VE is also making an OOC comment. You can't hold us to a different standard and expect to not look like an idiot.

Also incorrect. Again, this is an OOC matter, since you can't have two nicknames and I'm not going to change my nick to "Placentica" each time I want to talk PnW.  I play two games, but can only have 1 nick.  When I'm in #alpha it's assumed I am Placentica.  When in PnW peace talk negotiations, how are you so confused you don't know I'm Placentica of Alpha?

Steve is not my name, it is an OOC reference and saying I'm Steve is making an OOC logistics statement, not an IC-one.

I know you are trying to spin thinks as per usual.  But Steve is not my name.  And much like, "well Steve and Placentica have the same IP so they must be the same IC." is also a logical fallacy.

We have OOC limitations such as one nick on IRC.  Stop trying to deliberately spin things.

The fact that you argue in such a bullshit way, is funny and explains a lot why you don't think you are waging an OOC war on NPO.

No

Lxr4VfE.png

You can say whatever you like but I expect you to hold VE to the same standard:

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13428-for-steve/ â€‹

Either we're both joking about what is now a prevalent meme in PnW, or VE is also making an OOC comment. You can't hold us to a different standard and expect to not look like an idiot.

Can you link me to where VE's DoW contains the gif taken straight from a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) DoW as yours does? Or is your failed argument just, "They are as bad as us...I think...maybe...I'm not sure now"? Edited by Placentica

Can you link me to where VE's DoW contains the gif taken straight from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) DoW as yours does? Or is your failed argument just, "They are as bad as us...I think...maybe...I'm not sure now"?

No

Lxr4VfE.png

Can you link me to where VE's DoW contains the gif taken straight from a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) DoW as yours does? Or is your failed argument just, "They are as bad as us...I think...maybe...I'm not sure now"?

You should get angrier about gifs. It suits you well.

Keep backpedaling.

Been trying to make sense out of this since im bored, "placentica" as your in game name for paw implies that that is the only name you should go by.. but you are on irc as "steve buschemi" whether its your real name, other game name, or even some long lost reference? When you are seen participating in a game (no matter which one) with a more human name (aka steve) does that not make it in context when people then refer to you as such in game?

edit: Its all just so convoluted now..

Edited by vonnorman

Keep backpedaling.

No no, you're right, I didn't give you a fair shake. I dipped to an insult when instead I should have properly countered your argument.

To start, I want you to take a few minutes, maybe longer (maybe sleep on it?) and really think about the argument you've presented. Are you absolutely sure you want to keep pressing that argument? Let's go over it to be clear.

You insinuate that because we used a gif that was also used in a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) DoW that we should be held to a different standard than those on the other side of the war because in our case the words were in the gif instead of typed out. See: VE and Sparta in their DoWs, UPN in other posts, etc. The words are the same, but you argue that the gif makes it different.

I'm sure at this point you're typing some sort of excited reply about this, that, and some other thing, and I want you to stop. Stop and be absolutely sure that this is the basis of the argument that you want to make. Because it's terrible. And I totally understand if you're not interested in continuing to discuss it because you realize it's terrible. There's nothing wrong with realizing that you've gotten yourself into an argument that no longer works and requires increasingly insane theories to continue supporting. Everyone has been down that path and there is no dishonor in admitting that you've made a mistake. But the first step is realizing you've made a mistake, and that is the step I'm hoping you'll take here.

• Upvote 5

No Steve. No.

os9LcJK.gif

>It takes TS their entire OWF presense to chracter assinate Placentica

>Charcter gets revived by mostly me shitpisting FOR STEVE everywhere

>Now there's much butthurt.

Inb4 "No"

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

>It takes TS their entire OWF presense to chracter assinate Placentica

>Charcter gets revived by mostly me shitpisting FOR STEVE everywhere

>Now there's much butthurt.

Inb4 "No"

All we needed to assassinate Steve's" character" was for him to run his mouth and share his imgur.com account.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake