The Knights Radiant Declaration of War

Dalinar

I don't think any of our other allies would back you up on that claim.

Whatever you put in to TKR, you get back double. If NPO had informed them over their plans openly (UPN hit them rather viciously last war, without a defensive trigger) rather than attempting to treat them as meat shields, this would have gone another way. They have continually went to bat for Pacifica in both this forum, and in back channels.

They did not inform them. So the bits about violating the "spirit" of that treaty are way off.

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

And would do it again if it's this easy lmfao

I guess they didn't get the memo and joined the wrong sphere, should have checked the history of PnW and they would have seen how our side always tends to win these wars o/

We respect our allies over in NPO but yall just came in here not putting any respeck in our name. 

• Upvote 1
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

So I'm assuming that if the situation was reversed and TKR was targetting by NPO's allies in a war that will cause the rolling of all of NPO's allies besides TKR, NPO would stay neutral in order to honor the spirit of their treaty with TKR?

Come on. I understand you're angry and you have every right to be, but you're trying to claim that TKR should behave like idiots and against their own interests in order to maintain the spirit of their treaty with NPO.

6XmKiC2.png

To drive you out? We literally hit VE in defense of tS getting hit by VE.

Shitty allies? Alright man sounds good, though I think everyone else that we are allied to would probably beg to differ. It just so happens that you, NPO, literally signed with nearly the entire opposite side of the web so we aren't in a position to be amazingly supportive of you.

But that makes us shitty allies right? You put is in this position, expect us to let BK/tS get rolled, but we're shitty allies right? You slander our name on OOC forums but we're shitty allies rights?

Lol please, BK and tS started an aggressive war against us and we *put you in this position*? Are you trying to convince yourself or someone else?
  • Upvote 1

So I'm assuming that if the situation was reversed and TKR was targetting by NPO's allies in a war that will cause the rolling of all of NPO's allies besides TKR, NPO would stay neutral in order to honor the spirit of their treaty with TKR?

Come on. I understand you're angry and you have every right to be, but you're trying to claim that TKR should behave like idiots and against their own interests in order to maintain the spirit of their treaty with NPO.

As a matter of fact - yes, we would honor our defensive treaty obligations over and above enabling our other allies to carry out an unwarranted aggressive war.
  • Upvote 1

NPO feels "betrayed" because they have the notion that TKR "betrayed" them and instead have asked TKR to betray their other allies who they share NAPs with,

"So basically, don't betray us, betray them!" as if that is meant to be in any way logical.
  • Upvote 4

Untitled.png

To drive you out? We literally hit VE in defense of tS getting hit by VE.

Shitty allies? Alright man sounds good, though I think everyone else that we are allied to would probably beg to differ. It just so happens that you, NPO, literally signed with nearly the entire opposite side of the web so we aren't in a position to be amazingly supportive of you.

But that makes us shitty allies right? You put is in this position, expect us to let BK/tS get rolled, but we're shitty allies right? You slander our name on OOC forums but we're shitty allies rights?

Its hard to be the middle guy between two blocs. When they fight, one of them will get angry at you. You should just split your alliance in half and tell one to fight ts/bk and the other to attack npo. Then everyone is happy(or not).

As a matter of fact - yes, we would honor our defensive treaty obligations over and above enabling our other allies to carry out an unwarranted aggressive war.

Oh okay, so NPO would allow all their allies to get rolled for the sake of one. Good to know for the future!

6XmKiC2.png

Its hard to be the middle guy between two blocs. When they fight, one of them will get angry at you. You should just split your alliance in half and tell one to fight ts/bk and the other to attack npo. Then everyone is happy(or not).

or they can do what they did now and TKR can be happy pimpin

gotta love dem gainz tho? have dey been using dat new whey formula?

Lxr4VfE.png

Oh okay, so NPO would allow all their allies to get rolled for the sake of one. Good to know for the future!

Numbers do not concern us. Doing the right thing does.

Numbers do not concern us. Doing the right thing does.

So letting your other allies who also have treaties with you to be rolled is doing the right thing? This is also considering the fact that your treaty with them does not have a non chaining clause so you are obligated to defend them even if they are being aggressive.

Edited by Boony
6XmKiC2.png

not going to concern myself with the specifics of this but, is it anything like the Alpha/t$ treaty situation from months ago? because then

YOUR SIDE DID IT FIRST OAIDOIASHDIOASID LETS ALL BE CRYBABIES YOU SHOULD CONDEMN ALPHA FIRST BEFORE YOU GO FOR TKR

or lets fight that's more fun

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

So letting your other allies who also have treaties with you to be rolled is doing the right thing? This is also considering the fact that your treaty with them does not have a non chaining clause so you are obligated to defend them even if they are being aggressive.

They weren't ready; frankly they were never ready lmfao

Lxr4VfE.png

Lol please, BK and tS started an aggressive war against us and we *put you in this position*? Are you trying to convince yourself or someone else?

Yeah, you did. You signed with UPN/VE/Alpha. You even slandered our name on the OOC forum because one of our members had a bad opinion of your second in command.

You even tried to fish us for information when BK started arming up lmfao, I cannot believe I ever thought you had a solid head on your shoulders. Where is Jas when you need her?

Lmao this can be spun in so many ways based on the nature of the war. Are we not honoring our defensive treaty obligation by hitting VE? I honestly am baffled that you expect us to hit BK/tS who have had our backs in our whole year of existence. Also, our bloc supersedes all other treaties.

NPO feels "betrayed" because they have the notion that TKR "betrayed" them and instead have asked TKR to betray their other allies who they share NAPs with,

"So basically, don't betray us, betray them!" as if that is meant to be in any way logical.

After today, I honestly don't think they know what that word means at this point. "logic"

or they can do what they did now and TKR can be happy pimpin

gotta love dem gainz tho? have dey been using dat new whey formula?

THATS THAT DAMN PREGAINS, THAT DAMN BETAGAINS, THAT DAMN WHEYGAINS, GOT SOME SILVERBACK ACTION.

WE BE MAKING ALL KINDS OF GAINS....all kinds

Frawley does not approve

:ph34r:

We haven't interacted with Frawley at all other than like a line or two of text in IRC before we signed our treaty lmao

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 2