Imperial Decree - Polaris

AlmightyGrub

Oh well. Props to you guys for being honoring your treaty. I'll give you that. Was the right thing to do.

That said, why did you not build soldiers? Did you not have much notice on the attack or something? I don't understand.

I made some errors along the way, building soldiers was just a symptom of the problem.  I am fairly confident it would not have made any difference in this particular case :P

I'm proud to have you as an ally Polaris

o/ Polaris

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

I just find it amusing that Polaris quickly became more relevant than TLF ever did.

A man after my own heart. <3

#TLF #NeverRelevant

I just find it amusing that Polaris quickly became more relevant than TLF ever did.

You know, I was perfectly happy being irrelevant and growing in peace. Someone just had to attack an ally and force us into an early debut... With that said, I'm actually enjoying the war mechanics so far, even if I'm on the receiving end of some... unpleasantness. Props to Mensa for quickly responding to our limited attacks (due to most of us being babies and out of range). This is fun.

• Upvote 1

You know, I was perfectly happy being irrelevant and growing in peace. Someone just had to attack an ally and force us into an early debut... With that said, I'm actually enjoying the war mechanics so far, even if I'm on the receiving end of some... unpleasantness. Props to Mensa for quickly responding to our limited attacks (due to most of us being babies and out of range). This is fun.

Well, you did attack one of the most militant minded alliance.

Thank you for that, btw.  I missed my buddies postings here.  It woke them up.

( Major props for that though.  Takes balls to declare on an alliance that knows how to war right off the bat.  Something that another alliance couldn't do while I was in Mensa... )

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Mensa has one of the most street-cred rich reputations for war.  I mean, it earned.  They joined late and fought a LOT at the lower end before clawing their way up.  Taking them on for your first war?  Ballsy for sure.

Duke of House Greyjoy

Dont argue technicalities with me or I will eat hippo steaks for dinner.

Now don't pull a Steve and get all butthurt here...

...I'll be coming for you if you touch a hippo.

• Downvote 1