Here comes Sparta

Jim Beam

Guest Curufinwe

I'm sort of confused why Sparta entered the way they did. They declared war on BK and only a small handful of their members actually launched an offensive attack. Most of their bottom half got swarmed by BK. Seems they are basically playing the role of a Nuclear Knights, in that their plan is simply to launch some nukes.

Just about all their top half is untouched so far.

Well we did beat them 8 wars to 20 in their initial blitz and most of their counters were contained within a turn or two, but a number of Spartans are down to just launching nukes now. As Yoso mentioned earlier though, nukes aren't particularly effective against BK, since we seldom go past 1500 (and never more than 1800) infra per city, so the damage they can do there is limited. Edited by Curufinwe

Well we did beat them 8 wars to 20 in their initial blitz and most of their counters were contained within a turn or two, but a number of Spartans are down to just launching nukes now. As Yoso mentioned earlier though, nukes aren't particularly effective against BK, since we seldom go past 1500 (and never more than 1800) infra per city, so the damage they can do there is limited.

I'm the only ayylien with 2000 per city and farms.

GG.

What the !@#$ did you just !@#$ say about me, you little !@#$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my academy in the QRF, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Da Sundickate, and I have over 300 confirmed beiges kills. I am trained in Roze Warfare and I’m the top naviey in the entire UPN Iron Hands. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe nuke you the !@#$ out with the navy, likes of which has never been seen before on this Bob/Orbis/Bob/Orbis/Bob/Orbis WHAT THE !@#$ IS THIS WAR FOR??, mark my !@#$ words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over a different plant? Beiged again, !@#$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of farms across Rose and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the next rollback, maggot. The shitstorm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "Garrdien" (Wait wats guardian?) . You’re !@#$ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beige you with over seven hundred ships, and that’s just with Rose. Not only am I estensibely trained in ZI'ed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of $30,000,000 Dutch East India Company banking skills money (until Clarke's sister stole it) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the face of ORBIS/BOB/ORBIS/BOB/ORBIS/BOB/ORBIS/BOB WHAT THE !@#$ IS THIS WAR FOR?? , you little shit. If only you could have known what beiging your little “clever†blitz was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ Guardian. (Whatever that is) But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you purged idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$ dead, kiddo. You're so !@#$ dead.

This is my new favorite.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

EDIT: The BK-UPN relationship has been historically weird. I made a post in the UPN/NPO treaty thread about how BK would be fighting on the other side of the war of them I believe. It wasn't a joke. BK and UPN never seem to be on the same side.

It's actually a secret conspiracy between BK and UPN to confuse everyone and eventually rule over Orbis and create a dynasty of our own. Since you can't verify this statement, you shall remain confused, and the plan has not been foiled

Screen_Shot_2015-09-17_at_11.58.16_pm.thumb.png.b00a465ac4d36381a4e529773e5fdfd9.png

It's actually a secret conspiracy between BK and UPN to confuse everyone and eventually rule over Orbis and create a dynasty of our own. Since you can't verify this statement, you shall remain confused, and the plan has not been foiled

YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO LEAK THAT!

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Not anymore you don't.

Damn, Sparta already resorting to nukes? NPO is getting rekt and not even nuking yet. Sad.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I haven't used any nukes to be fair.

You're like the only golden child of Sparta. Maybe you should join BK after this war ;)

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I have given you my conditions and time and time again you have refused them.

Plus your tax rate is poo poo

Well our tax rate is probably part of why we are winning, since we can afford to build up people before a war :P 

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Good luck to all my old friends in sparta! o7 Sparta

Condolences BK kek

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

Guest Curufinwe

Good luck to all my old friends in sparta! o7 Sparta

Condolences BK kek

*looks at Sparta's score graph*

Yes... condolences to BK...

Thanks?