Here comes Sparta

Jim Beam

Which treaty are you activating for this entry?

It's a direct hit. UPN is obligated to defend us  :lol:

People, please don't reply with a bunch of anger. I'm just trying to make a joke.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I asked what the CB was... something about cypher nations or something and destroying Mi9 and saving puppies... I don't get it

FOR STEVE!

(No, piss off TS that's not the real CB.)

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Steve says: "This is an OOC attack!"

STEVE SAYS

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Unintentionally ironic?

Sparta has treaties with Guardian, SK, VE, and Alpha. We can't really count Alpha, since that declaration happened month(s) ago, and that would require them hit tS. SK isn't involved, Guardian hasn't been declared on? VE isn't in and has a non-chaining treaty anyway. There is no treaty clause forcing Sparta to hit BK, thus Sparta has hit BK without being obligated to, thus UPN is obligated to declare on Sparta.

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

o7 Sparta, I know you'll be burning down BK's upper tier.

Have you seen their war feed? :/ 

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

It's a direct hit. UPN is obligated to defend us  :lol:

People, please don't reply with a bunch of anger. I'm just trying to make a joke.

*bunches of angry noises*

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Incorrect :).

It's hard to tell lies when your own allies post DoW's that come directly from other games, bro.

Or is that not "evidence" enough for you?

o7 Sparta, I know you'll be burning down BK's upper tier.

It's hard to tell lies when your own allies post DoW's that come directly from other games, bro.

giphy.gif

Edited by TellUrGrlThx
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Serious question Steve, are you doing OK? 

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Sparta has treaties with Guardian, SK, VE, and Alpha. We can't really count Alpha, since that declaration happened month(s) ago, and that would require them hit tS. SK isn't involved, Guardian hasn't been declared on? VE isn't in and has a non-chaining treaty anyway. There is no treaty clause forcing Sparta to hit BK, thus Sparta has hit BK without being obligated to, thus UPN is obligated to declare on Sparta.

This is going to turn into a real furball when BK honor their pact with UPN and hit Mensa, then. :)

This is going to turn into a real furball when BK honor their pact with UPN and hit Mensa, then. :)

I would agree. The one difference to me is usually after opening declarations it's usual MD or OD treaty activations which bring in more alliances. Sparta has no treaty reason to hit BK. Mensa has reason to hit UPN for whatever reason BK/Mensa/tS/Guardian are pushing for the war. 

EDIT: The BK-UPN relationship has been historically weird. I made a post in the UPN/NPO treaty thread about how BK would be fighting on the other side of the war of them I believe. It wasn't a joke. BK and UPN never seem to be on the same side.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Honestly, we don't even know why we hit BK

It's another drill ;) 

• Upvote 6

BK in a nutshell

I would agree. The one difference to me is usually after opening declarations it's usual MD or OD treaty activations which bring in more alliances. Sparta has no treaty reason to hit BK. Mensa has reason to hit UPN for whatever reason BK/Mensa/tS/Guardian are pushing for the war. 

EDIT: The BK-UPN relationship has been historically weird. I made a post in the UPN/NPO treaty thread about how BK would be fighting on the other side of the war of them I believe. It wasn't a joke. BK and UPN never seem to be on the same side.

Are you trying to say Mensa activated a defensive clause to hit UPN? What? :unsure: