Here comes Sparta

Jim Beam

Are you trying to say Mensa activated a defensive clause to hit UPN? What? :unsure:

I'm saying they had their reasons for starting a war. Sparta's reasons for entering this war I would imagine is along the lines of "supporting their allies", but they aren't actually supporting treaty obligations.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

So we could teach you that high infra cities are bad?

Honestly, that's why you are gonna stay small forever.. The BK nations are one of the slowest growing nations in game, not sure if that's the tactic or not, just pointing out

Honestly, that's why you are gonna stay small forever.. The BK nations are one of the slowest growing nations in game, not sure if that's the tactic or not, just pointing out

The game is more than just growing Pixels. Look at your nation for example. You are pixle hugging and jumping from alliance to alliance. You left Bk, joined Rose, left Rose, joined Rose, joined this star wars alliance, left them,joined rose, joined sparta, joined TEst.

At topic: "Elite alliance vs. Noob alliance" would have been a far better title

• Upvote 3

We're not economic focused, we're military focused. We put warchest requirements over growth, and we've been involved in every major war since we've been founded. We also started with nothing, as you're aware of. Remember the days where we could only give out $100k loans? lmfao

Either way, we have some of the fastest growing nations to a certain level. Once you hit 7ish cities we start to enforce strict warchest requirements otherwise you're cut off from aid.

A low amount of infra per city gives you less score but more cities, so you can easily take out other nations with higher infra. It also makes nukes almost pointless to be fired at you, because the cost to rebuild up to 1700 infra is only like 10m.

Simply put, we prefer to be good at war rather than sit out of wars and protect our infra. It's two different ways to play. But I do concede that it has been rather slow. Our upper tier nations don't get shit for aid because Zoot is all like "oh money is better spent in the low tier", which I agree, but !@#$ man cities are expensive :(

There you go. And yes I do remember when there were like what.... 5 of us? And look at BK now, 130+ members community and what's more important those members are actually worth having and aren't deadweight or something(which can be seen from your blitzes)

Coordinated growth is really one of the best things around here

The game is more than just growing Pixels. Look at your nation for example. You are pixle hugging and jumping from alliance to alliance. You left Bk, joined Rose, left Rose, joined Rose, joined this star wars alliance, left them,joined rose, joined sparta, joined TEst.

At topic: "Elite alliance vs. Noob alliance" would have been a far better title

I actually came to TEst hoping I'd fight more...

#blamePre

• Upvote 3

Sparta has treaties with Guardian, SK, VE, and Alpha. We can't really count Alpha, since that declaration happened month(s) ago, and that would require them hit tS. SK isn't involved, Guardian hasn't been declared on? VE isn't in and has a non-chaining treaty anyway. There is no treaty clause forcing Sparta to hit BK, thus Sparta has hit BK without being obligated to, thus UPN is obligated to declare on Sparta.

I might agree with you, but let's face it, legalism and treaties just don't go together in Orbis or...anywhere else for that matter.

There's always 2 sides, and no one, except TeST, has fought on both sides in a given war that I can recall.  But you guys are like a special snowflake.

When you're on side B, you can count on your Side A allies to sit it out.  Ideally though, if Side A ally was DOING ITS JOB right, they'd explain to the coalition that no one can hit their ally on Side B unprovoked.  A big alliance like UPN could probably enforce that on their own coalition if they so chose.  

Duke of House Greyjoy

Sparta has treaties with Guardian, SK, VE, and Alpha. We can't really count Alpha, since that declaration happened month(s) ago, and that would require them hit tS. SK isn't involved, Guardian hasn't been declared on? VE isn't in and has a non-chaining treaty anyway. There is no treaty clause forcing Sparta to hit BK, thus Sparta has hit BK without being obligated to, thus UPN is obligated to declare on Sparta.

but why not call in the rest of there bloc DEIC and NAC. 

It's a direct hit. UPN is obligated to defend us :lol:

People, please don't reply with a bunch of anger. I'm just trying to make a joke.

Anger! Rabble rabble rabble! Edited by Victor Truchev

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Anger! Rabble rabble rabble!

What the !@#$ did you just !@#$ing say about me, you little !@#$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my academy in the QRF, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Da Sundickate, and I have over 300 confirmed beiges kills. I am trained in Roze Warfare and I’m the top naviey in the entire UPN Iron Hands. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe nuke you the !@#$ out with the navy, likes of which has never been seen before on this Bob/Orbis/Bob/Orbis/Bob/Orbis WHAT THE !@#$ IS THIS WAR FOR??, mark my !@#$ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over a different plant? Beiged again, !@#$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of farms across Rose and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the next rollback, maggot. The shitstorm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "Garrdien" (Wait wats guardian?) . You’re !@#$ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beige you with over seven hundred ships, and that’s just with Rose. Not only am I estensibely trained in ZI'ed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of $30,000,000 Dutch East India Company banking skills money (until Clarke's sister stole it) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the face of ORBIS/BOB/ORBIS/BOB/ORBIS/BOB/ORBIS/BOB WHAT THE !@#$ IS THIS WAR FOR?? , you little shit. If only you could have known what beiging your little “clever†blitz was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ing Guardian. (Whatever that is) But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you purged idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$ing dead, kiddo. You're so !@#$ing dead.

Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 4

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

What the !@#$ did you just !@#$ say about me, you little !@#$? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my academy in the QRF, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Da Sundickate, and I have over 300 confirmed beiges kills. I am trained in Roze Warfare and I’m the top naviey in the entire UPN Iron Hands. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe nuke you the !@#$ out with the navy, likes of which has never been seen before on this Bob/Orbis/Bob/Orbis/Bob/Orbis WHAT THE !@#$ IS THIS WAR FOR??, mark my !@#$ words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over a different plant? Beiged again, !@#$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of farms across Rose and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the next rollback, maggot. The shitstorm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "Garrdien" (Wait wats guardian?) . You’re !@#$ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beige you with over seven hundred ships, and that’s just with Rose. Not only am I extensively trained in ZI'ed comabat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of $30,000,00 Dutch East India Company banking skills money (until Clarke's sister stole it) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the face of ORBIS/BOB/ORBIS/BOB/ORBIS/BOB/ORBIS/BOB WHAT THE !@#$ IS THIS WAE FOR?? , you little shit. If only you could have known what beiging your little “clever†blitz was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ Guardian. (Whatever that is) But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you purged idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$ dead, kiddo. You're so !@#$ dead.

This is why we need to roll UPN

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

And we in turn are of course expecting BK to declare on Mensa HQ and Guardian

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

And we in turn are of course expecting BK to declare on Mensa HQ and Guardian

I don't disagree with you, I just find Spartas actions a little less becoming. The problem is you all have gathered around your pixels and brought in as many others as you can thinking the numbers with make you safe. In doing so you've surrounded your self with allies who have no intention of being allies unless it's easy or convenient. This isn't just UPN, it's a lot of the major alliances. You sign treaties for the wrong reasons. You all speak so highly of your paper world, and treat us paperless people like lessees for playing the political game different.

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

I'm sort of confused why Sparta entered the way they did. They declared war on BK and only a small handful of their members actually launched an offensive attack. Most of their bottom half got swarmed by BK. Seems they are basically playing the role of a Nuclear Knights, in that their plan is simply to launch some nukes.

Just about all their top half is untouched so far.

• Upvote 1