BK waz here

LordStrum

eeb.png

I have breaking news, I have found Strum irl.

• Upvote 4

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Why are BK's DoW never filled with controversy? Please people, we just want some drama surrounding BK. I've got some decent replies already thought up.

Would it help if I said that I was the mastermind behind this whole thing? I personally started this because I was bored. I've been planning this for about a year now. Plottin' Partisan doesn't have shit on me.

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Why are BK's DoW never filled with controversy? Please people, we just want some drama surrounding BK. I've got some decent replies already thought up.

Would it help if I said that I was the mastermind behind this whole thing? I personally started this because I was bored. I've been planning this for about a year now. Plottin' Partisan doesn't have shit on me.

Can confirm.

• Downvote 1

Well shieeet. These wars all flew over my head.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

@NPO: You guys shouldn have people in 2k score range with 90k soldiers. I declared the first war on him and killed almost all of them in the first attack.

Edit: Frawley could need a warchest, plz someone donate

You successfully gathered intelligence about Stangerites. Your spies discovered that Stangerites has 50 spies, $1,778,121.24, 1,319.61 coal, 645.00 oil, 143.50 uranium, 890.00 lead, 1,319.34 iron, 1,086.67 bauxite, 2,411.28 gasoline, 2,377.15 munitions, 4,600.90 steel, 3,382.71 aluminum, and 23,686.10 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $175,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.

Edited by Linus Vulp

Well, UPN just got a new ally so clearly you had to attack them. Everyone expected it.

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

Oh well, who's being hypocritic now, BK ;)

Have fun on battlefield :)

The first bit of hate and it comes from Jaguar?! What the &#33;@#&#036; Orbis?

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell