BK waz here

LordStrum

Well done BK. Not going to lie, I thought y'all were just a bunch of shitposters, but your coordination has been truly impressive.

We are in fact a bunch of shitposters. But we are not just a bunch of shitposters.

• Upvote 1

I stand by my original statement. Because I love you.

/me pets kitteh

See arguably worst expect the Alpha-TS former treaty- yeah that suckedfriends make up.

I blame GPA.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Not sure why people are so shocked about an hitting an ally's ally. Look at the web lmao everyone is connected in some fashion, so it is literally bound to happen. With the way the web is now, you're going to end up pissing off an ally while helping another ally out, unless of course you cancel the treaties.

• Upvote 1

Shouldn't be sad playboi! The UPN-BK relations have been tested in harsher environments than before! This should be nothing!

Yeah, but BK has never tested UPN's commitment until now. It usually goes the other way around so UPN is naturally going to take it a little harder now than BK has in the past, repeatedly.
  • Upvote 4

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Yeah, but BK has never tested UPN's commitment until now. It usually goes the other way around so UPN is naturally going to take it a little harder now than BK has in the past, repeatedly.

We are very good friends of BK and are very happy to help them with their UPN relationship down through it's darkest times!

Lxr4VfE.png

It's practically an open relationship with UPN.

We both have a need to slayy.

We want dat purp, they want the big black knights.

Edited by Shifty Stranger
  • Upvote 4

It's practically an open relationship with UPN.

We both have a need to slayy.

We want dat purp, they want the big black knights.

GPA is ripping us apart to take over Orbis.

It's not too late to declare on Mensa.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Shouldn't be sad playboi! The UPN-BK relations have been tested in harsher environments than before! This should be nothing!

It hasn't. UPN has never planned an aggressive war against BK itself. 

Oktoberfest we warred tS, not BK, and we didn't want BK to burn. 

Bored War we answered the call of our ally in VE, and our hand was forced when our ally got declared on.

Arrgh War BK ignores us completely when we are preemptively hit by Arrgh. 

Now they plan a war in which UPN is on of the targets.

So it's unfornuate. 

Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png

Bored War we answered the call of our ally in VE, and our hand was forced when our ally got declared on.

So it's unfornuate.

Stop being dense. It's getting pretty sad. UPN flat out lied to BK during Oktoberfest when they told BK that they were going to demilitirze. UPN planned a war against tS, BK ally, knowing BK would defend tS.

During the bored war, you did not hit SK whom activated your treaty. Instead, you hit TKR, BK bloc mate, whom did NOT activate your treaty.

I don't mind actual arguments, but don't spew bullshit. Kthx

• Upvote 3
6XmKiC2.png

So it's unfornuate. 

Black on Black crime is never the answer.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Stop being dense. It's getting pretty sad. UPN flat out lied to BK during Oktoberfest when they told BK that they were going to demilitirze. UPN planned a war against tS, BK ally, knowing BK would defend tS.

During the bored war, you did not hit SK whom activated your treaty. Instead, you hit TKR, BK bloc mate, whom did NOT activate your treaty.

I don't mind actual arguments, but don't spew bullshit. Kthx

SK attacked NAC with "our side vs there side". If NAC is on "otherside" so are we. TKR was an alliance on that otherside, we answered the oAP part of our MDoAP with VE to hit them. NAC did not activate the treaty, but declaring on them meant that we wouldn't stand still.  

When I asked BK why they where militizing, I was told for defensive purposes. I won't log dump because I don't sell people out, but BK flat out lied when I told them what our plan of action was for this upcoming conflict.

You can bring up historical events, but UPN attempted to be proactive, and I was met with a flat out lie, and apparently a planned attack. 

Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png

SK attacked NAC with "our side vs there side". If NAC is on "otherside" so are we. TKR was an alliance on that otherside, we answered the oAP part of our MDoAP with VE to hit them. NAC did not activate the treaty, but declaring on them meant that we wouldn't stand still.

When I asked BK why they where militizing, I was told for defensive purposes. I won't log dump because I don't sell people out, but BK flat out lied when I told them what our plan of action was for this upcoming conflict.

You can bring up historical events, but UPN attempted to be proactive, and I was met with a flat out lie, and apparently a planned attack.

The attack on NAC was because of miscommunication. We attempted to broker peace but UPN would accept nothing less the SK leaving the war completely. We offered reps and peace wit NAC.

Also, you went into old stuff first. I'm just clarifying the accurate version of events.

Edit: holy shit did you just try to argue that SK saying "our side vs theres" gave you justification to hit TKR? *facepalms*. Guess you're Steve 2.0

Edited by Boony
6XmKiC2.png

So it's unfornuate.

BK warred NPO, not UPN, and they didn't want UPN to burn. They were lied to multiple times already.

So it's unfortunate.

Lxr4VfE.png