Name that War!

Wulfharth

Again and for the last time:

Having no desire to engage a clearly enraged person is a simple wish. I recommend a relaxing toke or something.

Have a good night, sir.

You've made an accusation that NPO aided Alpha. You claimed to have evidence but are unwilling to provide it. Because you do not want to engage, does not excuse you from having to post support for your claim. I suspect you are refusing because you don't have any, and you're looking for any excuse to not have to provide it.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Again and for the last time:

Having no desire to engage a clearly enraged person is a simple wish. I recommend a relaxing toke or something.

Have a good night, sir.

I'm not enraged. I responded to your false accusation that Alpha was aided.  You can at least respond to me.

You've said you have evidence.  Please provide it or admit you were lying.

I have evidence which is enough for me.

I'm curious myself as to what evidence you've obtained that validates this claim. 

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

How about the WWCaTFWtNotWSBTTIAAAWAWA

Even the abbreviation for that is ungodly long. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

While this was attempted as an IC CB in the lead-up to the actual declaration, it was admitted by Partisan that there was no evidence of us aiding Alpha during their war with tS. We did not aid Alpha in their war with tS. 

With b. I have no idea what you're talking about. There was never the intention of initiating a war here. 

Attempted?

Admitted?

Jesus. You are something.

We had reason to believe that Alpha was being aided, so we had our IT team run an investigation on aid transactions. NPO came under scrutiny due to a potential correlation between you and Alpha's respective bank activity and growth spikes. As IT investigated, our FA team sent out probes to see if someone would slip. Ultimately, our IT team reported back to me and confirmed that there was no evidence of any aid, and so we dropped the matter. 

That is *not* an attempted CB. I informed MrHat of the matter being dropped in a query (suspect he shared it with you). That is not an 'admission' as an admission insinuates guilt. So what was it? It was simple prudence.

But by all means continue blowing smoke. I'm sure it will do wonders in preventing us from viewing you as en enemy in the future.

os9LcJK.gif

Yes, please provide that evidence you claim to have, lol.  Please stop with the charade, it's tiresome.

Why would we take aid that we didn't need?  We still have quite a bit left for rebuilding even.

We knew you were going to attack us so we had saved up for a long time combined with managing resource production and pre-war spike selling and my usual trading.  Combined with tS gov's gross misunderstanding of the economics and costs of a nuclear war has made this claim that we didn't self-fund, quite an interesting one for me.  But then again, people in your camp thought this war cost Alpha like $2.8b a week, lol.

We are still waiting for your evidence regarding Mensa paying Arrgh to hit NPO, a lie which you spewed before last war. You keep ignoring posts that inconvenience you, but this does little to help your reputation. By know, everyone knows you are a chronic liar.

77oKn5K.png

Why would we take aid that we didn't need?  We still have quite a bit left for rebuilding even.

Are you planning to use that fabulous money stock of yours anytime soon? Because almost all of Alpha's cities are still under 1000 infra, or even under 500. And infra is dit cheap at that level.

Remember that we are waiting for your alliance to rebuild to attack you again. We are growing impatient.

Are you planning to use that fabulous money stock of yours anytime soon? Because almost all of Alpha's cities are still under 1000 infra, or even under 500. And infra is dit cheap at that level.

Remember that we are waiting for your alliance to rebuild to attack you again. We are growing impatient.

Bahahaha should've pushed for that NAP amirite?

Lxr4VfE.png

I have evidence which is enough for me.

I'm curious myself as to what evidence you've obtained that validates this claim. 

I second this, would love to see the evidence of this aid.

We had reason to believe that Alpha was being aided, so we had our IT team run an investigation on aid transactions. NPO came under scrutiny due to a potential correlation between you and Alpha's respective bank activity and growth spikes. As IT investigated, our FA team sent out probes to see if someone would slip. Ultimately, our IT team reported back to me and confirmed that there was no evidence of any aid, and so we dropped the matter. 

LordRahl, I would also like to see this proof, Partisan confirmed that there was no evidence of any kind, but you claim to have some. NPO didn't help fund Alpha's war at all. 

I'm kind and not enraged, so plz respond. 

"Welcome to Orbis" isn't a bad name now that I think about it.

This is my favorite, and most fitting I think considering the annoying (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) influence. 

• Upvote 3

But then again, people in your camp thought this war cost Alpha like $2.8b a week, lol.

This doesn't seem too absurd? We make nearly 2bil a week and you had more and larger members so I'd say that is indeed what you lost when you were not making any money (and no small incomes during don't count as they all go into infra and military during)

T7Vrilp.png

Attempted?

Admitted?

Jesus. You are something.

That is *not* an attempted CB. I informed MrHat of the matter being dropped in a query (suspect he shared it with you). That is not an 'admission' as an admission insinuates guilt. So what was it? It was simple prudence.

But by all means continue blowing smoke. I'm sure it will do wonders in preventing us from viewing you as en enemy in the future.

Let's clear it up. I have no reason to do an inaccurate portrayal. Several sources relayed that it was being cited as a potential cause for war.  We heard that people were "reserving the right to hit for aiding" and that certain things were being looked at and then I was asked outright in a public (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) channel if we were aiding Alpha or not. It's not really blowing smoke with those things being said. 

Let's clear it up. I have no reason to do an inaccurate portrayal. Several sources relayed that it was being cited as a potential cause for war. We heard that people were "reserving the right to hit for aiding" and that certain things were being looked at and then I was asked outright in a public (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) channel if we were aiding Alpha or not. It's not really blowing smoke with those things being said.

I don't think I have ever read a tS member saying that. I could be wrong, but this is the first time I'm hearing this.

Either way, you're NPO gov. You really shouldn't say things like that unless you are prepared to argue for it or are sure of it.

6XmKiC2.png

I don't think I have ever read a tS member saying that. I could be wrong, but this is the first time I'm hearing this.

Either way, you're NPO gov. You really shouldn't say things like that unless you are prepared to argue for it or are sure of it.

Thing is, I'm prepared to argue for it and have been. It's an easy conclusion to draw given the timing of the investigation and also the fact  I was asked about whether we were aiding alpha or not by a tS gov in the context of a thread being linked titled "NPO is gearing up for war".

If we're going to talk about things that shouldn't be said, I think statements that could easily perceived as threats are up there, especially when in our perception you are the initiators of any antagonism that exists between our alliances.

Ultimately, I have no reason to try to blow smoke. There isn't really a PR war to win on here. People who agree with you in most cases will anyway due to the partisan(no pun intended) nature of the forums.

LordRahl2, sure went silent fast.  It would be nice if he apologized for slandering Alpha.

This doesn't seem too absurd? We make nearly 2bil a week and you had more and larger members so I'd say that is indeed what you lost when you were not making any money (and no small incomes during don't count as they all go into infra and military during)

It's not what we were making, it's what we were spending on nukes mainly.  We were dropping 50-70 nukes a week.  You can do that math on what those cost and realize $2.8b/week is a laughable number.  Our income didn't come from net cash income clearly, but we were still making resources which was a number many people have failed to factor into things.  It's also why they are confused at how Alpha self-funded the war tS declared on us. We didn't pull $2.8b from our alliance warchest the entire war, lol. Not even close to that.