Name that War!

Wulfharth

• Wiki Mod

The Blue Balls War

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1. Saving Private Steve

2. Steve Potter and the Order of the Steve

3. The Lord of the Steves: Return of the Steve

4: Captain America: Steve War

5: The Theory of Stevrything

6: Pirates of the Stevabbean

7: Children of the Steve

8: The Big Steve

9: Matrix: Stevelations

10: Kill Steve

11: Field of Steves

12: A Tale of Two Steves

13: Steve City

14: Designated Stevivor

15: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Steve Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division)

16: Steve Patrol

• Upvote 1

This is very small

But NPO was playing defensive

You appear slightly hurt in the buttocks about this name. I submit that a. since NPO financed Alpha's nukes durring the Alpha get rekt war and b. that NPO decided the best way to save Alpha was to start some silliness offworld to initiate a war here therefore it was in fact the war of NPO agreasion.

kthxbye

-signature removed for rules violation-

You appear slightly hurt in the buttocks about this name. I submit that a. since NPO financed Alpha's nukes durring the Alpha get rekt war and b. that NPO decided the best way to save Alpha was to start some silliness offworld to initiate a war here therefore it was in fact the war of NPO agreasion.

kthxbye

While this was attempted as an IC CB in the lead-up to the actual declaration, it was admitted by Partisan that there was no evidence of us aiding Alpha during their war with tS. We did not aid Alpha in their war with tS. 

With b. I have no idea what you're talking about. There was never the intention of initiating a war here. 

While this was attempted as an IC CB in the lead-up to the actual declaration, it was admitted by Partisan that there was no evidence of us aiding Alpha during their war with tS. We did not aid Alpha in their war with tS.

With b. I have no idea what you're talking about. There was never the intention of initiating a war here.

I have evidence which is enough for me.

You have no evidence. Alpha self-funded the entire war, and are currently self funding our rebuild. PoS lying &#33;@#&#036;.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

You have no evidence. Alpha self-funded the entire war, and are currently self funding our rebuild. PoS lying !@#$.

Come on man, chill out with that flaming. Completely unnecessary.

You have no evidence. Alpha self-funded the entire war, and are currently self funding our rebuild. PoS lying !@#$.

Nope. Sorry brah. I am sorry that what you think or were told is false but it is.

Nope. Sorry brah. I am sorry that what you think or were told is false but it is.

You have no evidence. You just look like a lying sack of #$*&. And it's more overt than normal.

Edited by James II

Yes, please provide that evidence you claim to have, lol.  Please stop with the charade, it's tiresome.

Why would we take aid that we didn't need?  We still have quite a bit left for rebuilding even.

We knew you were going to attack us so we had saved up for a long time combined with managing resource production and pre-war spike selling and my usual trading.  Combined with tS gov's gross misunderstanding of the economics and costs of a nuclear war has made this claim that we didn't self-fund, quite an interesting one for me.  But then again, people in your camp thought this war cost Alpha like $2.8b a week, lol.

You have no evidence. You just look like a lying sack of #$*&. And it's more overt than normal.

Well now lets let the community judge. One of us is just making a calm statement of fact...the other is cursing and appears super angry that his "secret" is being discussed.

Hope you have a goodday friend.

Well now lets let the community judge. One of us is just making a calm statement of fact...the other is cursing and appears super angry that his "secret" is being discussed.

Hope you have a goodday friend.

Way to ignore Placentica. Don't make outrageous claims without providing evidence. Anyone with a brain wouldn't believe you without the evidence.

Yes, please provide that evidence you claim to have, lol.  Please stop with the charade, it's tiresome.

Why would we take aid that we didn't need?  We still have quite a bit left for rebuilding even.

We knew you were going to attack us so we had saved up for a long time combined with managing resource production and pre-war spike selling and my usual trading.  Combined with tS gov's gross misunderstanding of the economics and costs of a nuclear war has made this claim that we didn't self-fund, quite an interesting one for me.  But then again, people in your camp thought this war cost Alpha like $2.8b a week, lol.