Syndicate declaration of war on the New Pacific Order and the United Purple Nations

Prefonteen

We've preempted.  Of course we're the aggressors.  Shut up and let's fight.

UPN ( Especially Hans and Saru ) aren't saints either when it comes to this.

Also, hello NPO!  I noticed quite a few of your guys immediately hopped into Vacation Mode.  Good for them.

• Downvote 1

Yes you are the Aggressors, you just play the victims all the time. And I have never met a Saint, but your alliance has never been truthful or straightforward in any conflict I am aware of, and I have been in several of them.

Yes you are the Aggressors, you just play the victims all the time. And I have never met a Saint, but your alliance has never been truthful or straightforward in any conflict I am aware of, and I have been in several of them.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13409-bk-waz-here/page-4

Don't leave BK out of this, we want some answers as well from you.

Cool story.  Let's fight.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is a cool story, and I like how you have no real response.  We are fighting, and you will loose.

My real response?  Shut up and let's fight.

Wait, you have no military...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My real response? Shut up and let's fight.

Wait, you have no military...

Thank you for keeping things simple

Back to

FOR STEVE!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Hey Steve. Remember that time last night where you accused me of inciting people to hate you IRL without a shed of evidence, and then k/banned me when I called you on it?

Yeah. Me too. Can you try to stay away from the ad hominem attacks concerning me? Thanks.

Hey Roger.  I remember when we gave you evidence and you rejected it as "this is not evidence".  Then we gave you more and you said that wasn't evidence either.  Then we said it's all over the forums and you said "where?".  Then when we showed you where it was, you deflected.  I remember in peace talks when you added terms on us for peace, but keep telling everyone you have offered "just white peace" because those "terms" weren't "terms".

Anyone can see that you've gone after me personally to manufacture a war and sure, when you have that much vitriol it's obvious what is going to come of it.  And you act like you handle each instance "internally", but I have no way to tell and they keep happening so I'm left to assume you really are just lying about that yet again.

The problem with talking to you and the reason you were booted is that when you are presented with facts, you call them opinions.  When presented with evidence you claim it's no such thing.  When presented with the cold-hard truth that you are manipulative and lie to your membership, to your allies, and to everyone else, you act like you are some beacon of truth.  You can't even tell the truth about your aggressive war on NPO/UPN.

Just like when you were caught in a lie on these very forums, about the 1v1 offer, you then deflect and plow ahead with more lies.  And when the tides turns against you, as it always does eventually for people as dishonest as you, you'll run and claim that "oh tS has a new gov, all is well" just like Mensa did with Pfeiffer who became a liability for your side.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2

3) ODP does have that power. It's essentially a glorified NAP and would prevent us from taking direct action against you and your allies. Spin it how you want, but that's how it would have shook out.

I mean, I know historically UPN and the Coalition have shown no qualms about abusing treaties to restrict their opponent's ability to defend themselves or their allies, so I can understand why you would look upon any treaty with mistrust, but c'mon... That's the whole point of the ODP and it goes both ways, to limit two alliance's ability to harm one another.

We wanted to bridge the gap between our two camps and use that as a stepping stone to better relations with the entire camp.

You're failing to mention that an ODP also allows us the extra utility of, you know, defending one another and each other's respective camps.

Which is the whole point. To deter hostilities both between us and against either of us. I don't see how that makes us bad for offering an ODP.

We extended the olive branch, you rejected it and that left us soberly resolved with the knowledge that there, apparently, is no way this cycle is going to change. You'll keep us at arms length, just so you can strike us when it suits you despite any concessions we make to you.

Sorry to move the date up the calendar, but we refuse to stand around and wait for someone on your side to cook up a reason to hit us.

So here's your CB: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=831&display=war

Let's see how this all shakes out.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Also, hello NPO!  I noticed quite a few of your guys immediately hopped into Vacation Mode.  Good for them.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9436

We've noticed tS doing the same throught our war.  Including one that hit Vacation Mode right as you hit NPO because he/she had no troops.

Stop being a hypocrite.

We've noticed tS doing the same throught our war.  Including one that hit Vacation Mode right as you hit NPO because he/she had no troops.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Hey Roger.  I remember when we gave you evidence and you rejected it as "this is not evidence".  Then we gave you more and you said that wasn't evidence either.  Then we said it's all over the forums and you said "where?".  Then when we showed you where it was, you deflected.  I remember in peace talks when you added terms on us for peace, but keep telling everyone you have offered "just white peace" because those "terms" weren't "terms".

Anyone can see that you've gone after me personally to manufacture a war and sure, when you have that much vitriol it's obvious what is going to come of it.  And you act like you handle each instance "internally", but I have no way to tell and they keep happening so I'm left to assume you really are just lying about that yet again.

The problem with talking to you and the reason you were booted is that when you are presented with facts, you call them opinions.  When presented with evidence you claim it's no such thing.  When presented with the cold-hard truth that you are manipulative and lie to your membership, to your allies, and to everyone else, you act like you are some beacon of truth.  You can't even tell the truth about your aggressive war on NPO/UPN.

Just like when you were caught in a lie on these very forums, about the 1v1 offer, you then deflect and plow ahead with more lies.  And when the tides turns against you, as it always does eventually for people as dishonest as you, you'll run and claim that "oh tS has a new gov, all is well" just like Mensa did with Pfeiffer who became a liability for your side.

LOLNOU

Lxr4VfE.png

We've noticed tS doing the same throught our war. Including one that hit Vacation Mode right as you hit NPO because he/she had no troops.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Good for that person too!

(There, no longer a hypocrite. Happy?)

• Downvote 1

Stop being a hypocrite.

Are you being intentionally dense? That player is an inactive who hasn't built a city for roughly two months, has been raided constantly for being inactive.

If you'd like to compare the total NPO nations in vacation mode vs the total tS nations in vacation mode -- I'd be game for a friendly wager.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Key difference is it's not being used as "remove distractions from incessant posting" mode. Some of our dudes have other worldly concerns.

Fortunately I keep it short.

"FOR STEVE!"

Proof UPN hasn't given up on BK yet :P

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

*shrugs*

If you want to cry and make uninformed declarative statements, I can't help you. You're blinded and aren't seeking to understand, but rather look for anything that confirms your version of reality.

6XmKiC2.png

To be fair saru, it's clear not just tS wanted this war. BK, Mensa, guardian are all involved, no? I'm sure there were some war blue balls surrounding the Alpha war not expanding. who knows, maybe this war is syndicate giving its allies what they want? All I'm saying is it's not just syndicate that wants the war.

Also GPA is super happy right now.

That's fair -- and I would agree that the likes of Mensa got restless. I was moreso speaking in reference to tS trying to paint that it was NPO/UPN who wanted this, and between the two camps, it should be obvious who was itching for it.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

You can't honestly believe that UPN signing NPO wouldn't be seen as a major threat to us. Whether or not UPN has good intentions is irrelevant. You are allied NPO who we believe do not have good intentions and if they decided to attack tS, you would defend them from our allies counters. You can call us liars all you want, but we sincerely did not want to war UPN again. Hell, we didn't want to war NPO either (we have mutual allies). However, this was the best course of action for our long term survival.

It's a mutual defense treaty... So yes, because you had decided to proactively go after NPO, I understand that we were a "threat" given that we told you that we will defend our ally in the case of an aggressive attack -- but ultimately your whole argument rests on you wanting to attack NPO. It's clear your mind has been made up for awhile now. I don't see why some have to keep up with the other bullshit mentioned in the earlier posts.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN