Syndicate declaration of war on the New Pacific Order and the United Purple Nations

Prefonteen

lol coming from the alliance that cited UPN declining a treaty with tS as a reasoning for war.

Meaning that Rose should not lose respect for us since we just do as they taught us to do. They should be proud.

You will find no quote of mine saying that UPN lost my respect or something. In fact I just told Hans that I respect they were gearing up to back their ally - too bad we are too impatient to wait.

Edited by Ivan the Red

Well, you instructed all your alliance members to full militarize a few days ago because in the event of a war with NPO, you would fight for them.

Which is very respectable, but also meant you painted a big target on your head.

I'm baffled at the fact that you people sign MDoAPs, say you have to enter wars due to treaty obligations, yet you expect your enemies to kindly sit idle and let you enter the war on your terms.

You seem to be missing the point. We fully understand why you pre-empted us, and have no issues with it as far as most of the alliances in the coalition go -- be it Mensa, or Guardian or whatever. However those alliances have not been dishonest in their interactions with us. 

Yes, we signed an MDoAP, so if you were going to attack NPO for no reason other than some trivial bullshit about another game -- of course we were going to have their back. Don't try and spin that we were planning some sort of war against you, when your own leaders know that UPN proactively tried to stop it.

Imo you guys just don't have any class about you. Sure, you are good at 'playing the game', but the true colours are showing more and more, and people will believe in your bullshit less and less.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

You seem to be missing the point. We fully understand why you pre-empted us, and have no issues with it as far as most of the alliances in the coalition go -- be it Mensa, or Guardian or whatever. However those alliances have not been dishonest in their interactions with us.

Neither have we. After totally smashing all your military within a few hours last Global, we left you off the hook instead of keep enjoying the infra grinding, out of goodwill. We expent months trying to negotiate an ODP with you that was rejected at the last minute.

Yet you elected to office the people most hostile to us and sign with NPO just when they started a war in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) as retaliaton for t$ actions here and started spreading a narrative that placed t$ as their target in an upcoming war.

And if we had any doubts about pre-empting UPN remaining, Hans' mobilization order falls into our hands. Giving us no reason to avoid doing what we did last night.

You chose your side and I respect that. What I find difficult to respect is that you complain about the consequences. Just have fun with the friends you chose, fighting the people you decided to keep as enemies.

Edited by Ivan the Red

The person that we elected that you viewed as hostile(Hans) attempted to sue for peace before this conflict occurred. You are simply assuming things, and not judging us off our actions. I stated in your embassy that this treaty had nothing to do with the war in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)(which has absolutely nothing to do with Orbis).

I called for the mobilization of UPN due to a scenario like this occurring. I knew that NPO could be hit, and I knew that UPN could do included in that as well. 

You made UPN your enemy in this conflict, so don't try to blame it on us. 

0Lovl.png

The person that we elected that you viewed as hostile(Hans) attempted to sue for peace before this conflict occurred. You are simply assuming things, and not judging us off our actions. I stated in your embassy that this treaty had nothing to do with the war in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)(which has absolutely nothing to do with Orbis).

I called for the mobilization of UPN due to a scenario like this occurring. I knew that NPO could be hit, and I knew that UPN could do included in that as well. 

You made UPN your enemy in this conflict, so don't try to blame it on us. 

Its your fault. 

#trying

Neither have we. We left you off the hook after a few days last global, after we had smadhed all your military in a few hourd, out of goodwill. 

Yes you have. And you either don't know about it because you buried your head in the sand/your leaders did not relay things properly, or you are consciously spinning again. 

Oh yeah, thanks so much for your 'goodwill' -- let's pretend it was purely out of love for us, and not other factors that you considered. I don't think you are remembering things correctly.

We expent months trying to negotiate an ODP with you that was rejected at the last minute.

Something which we explained to you, and tS claimed to understand.

Yet you elected to office the people most hostile to us and sign with NPO just when they started a war in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) as retaliaton for t$ actions here and started spreading a narrative that placed t$ as their target in an upcoming war.

Hans hasn't been hostile towards you at all. In fact he went out of his way to try and de-escalate this whole issue, because we all thought it was retarded. Again -- not going to even bother commenting further on the latter point, because as I said, that's one of the more idiotic lines of reasoning. Once again, I will note that UPN were fully honest with our intentions -- in that we will defend NPO in such a case, but we will not go aggressive on you to whomever asked. Lines of communication were kept open, and we were open to continuing what some thought was an 'improvement' -- but made it clear that any treaty will come about based on your actions, not on your words. 

And looks like we were right to do that.

And if we had any doubts about pre-empting UPN remaining, Hans' mobilization order falls into our hands. Giving us no reason to avoid doing what we did last night.

Let's be real, by "falls into your hands" you mean actively spying.

Also a mobilisation order which is pretty much routine, or should be, for every alliance given what went on in the last few days? If you haven't noticed alliances on your side started militirising way back. It doesn't take a genius to work out the real deal here...

You chose your side and I respect that. What I find difficult to respect is that you complain about the consequences. Just have fun with the friends you chose, fighting the people you decided to keep as enemies.

No one is complaining about the consequences. I am just further pointing out how much full of shit you guys are -- and hope that people will stop finally falling for it, because it's like dejavu over and over.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

The person that we elected that you viewed as hostile(Hans) attempted to sue for peace before this conflict occurred. You are simply assuming things, and not judging us off our actions. I stated in your embassy that this treaty had nothing to do with the war in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

http://i.imgur.com/GFtVOwz.png

I assume nothing. We know you were militarizing to back NPO. By your own mouth. So, not gonna wait for your counter to come when we can add you to the initial fireworks.

The nature of your pact with NPO is pointless. The point is, you were going to honor it. Which I respect but of course made you our enemy.

Edited by Ivan the Red

http://i.imgur.com/GFtVOwz.png

I assume nothing. We know you were militarizing to back NPO. By your own mouth. So, not gonna wait for your counter to come when we can add you to the initial fireworks.

The nature of your pact with NPO is pointless. The point is, you were going to honor it. Which I respect but of course made you our enemy.

We signed an MDoAP. You were going to attack our ally for one of the most pathetic reasons used in P&W to date. No shit we were going to defend them. You didn't have to plant a multi to understand that.  :lol:

But call it for what it is. YOU wanted this war, and that much was clear when Hans tried to de-escalate the situation. tS were itching for it. So all of the rhetoric about how UPN was also gearing up and plotting your demise, is funny to see -- especially when your own "proof" states that he was looking to de-escalate the situation.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

That screenshot literally shows Hans saying that he is trying to avoid this from happening. Hans was addressing our members on the current political climate, which was pretty accurate. 

I really want to know what part of that screenshot you saw as threatening. 

• Upvote 2
0Lovl.png

That screenshot literally shows Hans saying that he is trying to avoid this from happening. Hans was addressing our members on the current political climate, which was pretty accurate. 

I really want to know what part of that screenshot you saw as threatening. 

For me it was the Avatar. 

"they shall suffer the consequences" is also a good bit. But thats just my take. 

No one is complaining about the consequences.

Then all your previous post looks a bit pointless to me.

I am just further pointing out how much full of shit you guys are -- and hope that people will stop finally falling for it, because it's like dejavu over and over.

You know whats a deja vu? Getting attacked with no CB trice in a row and still seeing the same people sign the same treaties to take on us again. And again. And again.

A custom you should try to stamp out of your mindset is that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) idea that if you dont get your way with someone, its because they are full of shit. We couldnt stop you from being our enemy, ok you have your reasons but you are still our enemy.

I will note that UPN were fully honest with our intentions -- in that we will defend NPO in such a case, but we will not go aggressive on you to whomever asked. 

I would say that this is why UPN has been attacked.

I don't think anyone in tS wanted to attack UPN, feel free to correct me if you have evidence indicating otherwise but when we received proof that NPO were actively planning for hostilities via that infamous screenshot then it really leaves us no option but to declare war. I am sure you understand why, simply can't allow future self declared threats in the form of NPO to grow unhindered and plot against us whilst they actively collude with their own allies engaged in active hostilities against us at the same time. That would be foolish and I am sure UPN would not have allowed such a state of affairs to continue if the roles were reversed.

You made your intention it sounds like to defend NPO openly clear, surely you couldn't expect us or anyone for that matter to just ignore that and allow you to freely counter us? If you indicate you are going to stand by and defend someone then that decision is always going to be factored into actions taken by other parties.

As for the UPN image, what would you expect tS to do? Let UPN defuse the situation, allow our self declared and self appointed enemies to grow stronger and attack us at a moment of their choosing for another reason? We simply can't always rely upon UPN for our own security and it would be foolish to even condone that sort of thinking and reasoning. We made our decision to take our security into our own hands and UPN decided to stick by their allies. Really not much more to it.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

Hmm there seems to be some confusion as to the origin of this war. I had a conversation with someone who inquired about it in query. For clarity's sake, i'll post my explanation:

<Partisan> The thing that prompted it for us was the treaty between UPN and NPO

<Partisan> To us, it signified a change in stance from pro-peace towards anti-t$. This is by all means a pre-emptive strike.

<Partisan> UPN, Rose, VE, NPO

<Partisan> all chumped together. All of them claim they want peace yet form the foundation of a coalition against us.

--

<Partisan> Sure. let me elaborate

<Partisan> We've seen this after every war: parties opposed to us proclaim they want peace and want to move away from the t$ vs the world dynamic (we're tired of it). They maintain this stance throughout their rebuilding process.

<Partisan> We all know the curve is shorter for us than for them, so it benefits them

<Partisan> Meanwhile, they consolidate treaties within their sphere: More numbers every time

<Partisan> When they are finally rebuilt (and we left them alone because peace and intentions), a 'CB' drops into the laps of one of them (Ideally they sit out a war first but hey!) and all the others chain in or threaten to chain in because treaties.

<Partisan> The interpretation of their treaties being entirely up to political convenience and current war prep.

<Partisan> We're tired of pretending. So we've decided to fight the big one on our terms.

<Partisan> If that makes sense? :)

<Partisan> That said, because of this (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) spat (to which we retalliated by calling them out *in the OOC subsection of the forums*) the war will be attributed to that by the other side.

<Partisan> So I haven't bothered explaining myself to my opponents. Instead we made a leeroy jenkins funny and will enjoy ourselves.

<Partisan> :P

Have at it lads. You may agree or disagree with the CB as you please.

haha, you're really trying this now? Just nut up and own it.
  • Upvote 1

I thought Partisan's position about the consolidation being threatening was at least intellectually honest, but acting as if we were planning for an aggressive war when it was clear all of our preparations were for a defensive war considering we had been hearing tS wanted to attack us before that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) NPO topic went up is seriously disingenuous. I don't really know what "colluding" we were doing with Alpha other than simply chatting with them as you guys never proved your aid suspicions and even said the spikes in trade activity were just a coincidence. The spin you guys are retreating to after a more honest version is kind of sad.

Edited by Roquentin

It honestly isn't a big deal, we get you wanted a war, and we get we were a good target. No hard feelings to either alliance, and none to the guys who are currently crushing my now not so beautiful airforce. But to those guys who continue on the bullshit and personal attacks, the feelings are definitely beginning to harden (talking about the Charles the keyboard warrior here in particular).

• Upvote 1

I thought Partisan's position about the consolidation being threatening was at least intellectually honest, but acting as if we were planning for an aggressive war when it was clear all of our preparations were for a defensive war considering we had been hearing tS wanted to attack us before that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) NPO topic went up is seriously disingenuous. I don't really know what "colluding" we were doing with Alpha other than simply chatting with them as you guys never proved your aid suspicions and even said the spikes in trade activity were just a coincidence. The spin you guys are retreating to after a more honest version is kind of sad.

We have not cited "aiding Alpha" as our reason for war because, as you pointed, we have no proof of that. We suspected it, found nothing, dropped it.

However your own hostile writtings after we found out about your war preparations agains us, have helped a lot to ciment NPO as a threat in our minds. Claim they were "defensive" preparations if you wish, the road to an agressive war is paved with "defensive preparations".

Edited by Ivan the Red

I would say that this is why UPN has been attacked.

I don't think anyone in tS wanted to attack UPN, feel free to correct me if you have evidence indicating otherwise but when we received proof that NPO were actively planning for hostilities via that infamous screenshot then it really leaves us no option but to declare war. I am sure you understand why, simply can't allow future self declared threats in the form of NPO to grow unhindered and plot against us whilst they actively collude with their own allies engaged in active hostilities against us at the same time. That would be foolish and I am sure UPN would not have allowed such a state of affairs to continue if the roles were reversed.

You made your intention it sounds like to defend NPO openly clear, surely you couldn't expect us or anyone for that matter to just ignore that and allow you to freely counter us? If you indicate you are going to stand by and defend someone then that decision is always going to be factored into actions taken by other parties.

As for the UPN image, what would you expect tS to do? Let UPN defuse the situation, allow our self declared and self appointed enemies to grow stronger and attack us at a moment of their choosing for another reason? We simply can't always rely upon UPN for our own security and it would be foolish to even condone that sort of thinking and reasoning. We made our decision to take our security into our own hands and UPN decided to stick by their allies. Really not much more to it.

Glad that you came around. An improvement on the fully qualified village idiot.

I have still seen nothing concrete to show that NPO was actively plotting an attack on tS. And I was one of the few idiots who decided to actually read the two threads full of shitposts.

The logic behind hitting us is clear. But it is also clear that it was tS who wanted this war... anyone with a bit of time, and who isn't mentally handicapped will be able to see that.

And as a sidenote like I said, I just find it funny that some of my predictions in regards to you have come true yet again. I find it bizarre how some others are not capable to see right through you. 

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Glad that you came around. An improvement on the fully qualified village idiot.

I have still seen nothing concrete to show that NPO was actively plotting an attack on tS. And I was one of the few idiots who decided to actually read the two threads full of shitposts.

The logic behind hitting us is clear. But it is also clear that it was tS who wanted this war... anyone with a bit of time, and who isn't mentally handicapped will be able to see that.

And as a sidenote like I said, I just find it funny that some of my predictions in regards to you have come true yet again. I find it bizarre how some others are not capable to see right through you.

Insulting the people who don't see things like you do, isn't gonna help your case you know.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 1