Syndicate declaration of war on the New Pacific Order and the United Purple Nations

Prefonteen

haha did i miss the original post when greatkitteh said 'i'm going to make as many for steve references as possible'

Could try but there is no way to beat The Syndicate on that front.  I think some of your members actually think my name in PnW is steve though, so I guess ignorance is bliss.

Could try but there is no way to beat The Syndicate on that front. I think some of your members actually think my name in PnW is steve though, so I guess ignorance is bliss.

Whatever, Steve.
  • Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

<Partisan> This is by all means a pre-emptive strike.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

<Partisan> So I haven't bothered explaining myself to my opponents. Instead we made a leeroy jenkins funny and will enjoy ourselves.

You haven't bothered explaining yourself, but you have been bothering to outright lie -- yet again in our embassy. Atleast all of the members will see you for what you are. Even when a snake sheds its skin, it's still a snake.

Enjoy the war.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

At the end of this war, Pacifica will put some respeck on my name.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You haven't bothered explaining yourself, but you have been bothering to outright lie -- yet again in our embassy. Atleast all of the members will see you for what you are. Even when a snake sheds its skin, it's still a snake.

Enjoy the war.

Alright. Caught me on the explanation thing. I suppose I should have said 'haven't bothered publically'.

As for the remainder of your comment: Za Warudo. 

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

Not going to lie tS, you've lost a lot of my respect here.

I think you can appreciate why that might be as well.

I don't give two shits what happens in another game but when most of the other sphere spouts made up shit about my alliance and my allies on the usual then I'll gladly hit them. Hans hates us and because of that I don't like him. I have no problem with any of his members. As far as I know they are all pretty cool because I've never had any issues with a UPN member before. They just chose shitty leadership and that isn't my fault. The same could have been easily said when Pfeiffer was in charge of Mensa.

Edit: to clarify this is my personal opinion and not Mensa's

Edited by TellUrGrlThx
  • Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Alright. Caught me on the explanation thing. I suppose I should have said 'haven't bothered publically'.

As for the remainder of your comment: Za Warudo. 

Well at least you have given up on the spin.

Hans hates us and because of that I don't like him

Not sure why you think that, because it is not true. For the most part UPN likes Mensa -- even now. It's other figures most of us are distrusting of.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Well at least you have given up on the spin.

Not sure why you think that, because it is not true. For the most part UPN likes Mensa -- even now. It's other figures most of us are distrusting of.

That's a lie. Referring to what we have been told in our embassy, at least.

As for spin... there is no spin to put on this CB: We view the sphere you have just consolidated yourself into as a threat. We viewed war as unavoidable. So we pre-empted it. I don't necessarily fault you making that decision, but our actions are a logical consequence in that regard.

os9LcJK.gif

Hmm there seems to be some confusion as to the origin of this war. I had a conversation with someone who inquired about it in query. For clarity's sake, i'll post my explanation:

<Partisan> The thing that prompted it for us was the treaty between UPN and NPO

<Partisan> To us, it signified a change in stance from pro-peace towards anti-t$. This is by all means a pre-emptive strike.
<Partisan> UPN, Rose, VE, NPO
<Partisan> all chumped together. All of them claim they want peace yet form the foundation of a coalition against us.

--

<Partisan> Sure. let me elaborate
<Partisan> We've seen this after every war: parties opposed to us proclaim they want peace and want to move away from the t$ vs the world dynamic (we're tired of it). They maintain this stance throughout their rebuilding process.
<Partisan> We all know the curve is shorter for us than for them, so it benefits them
<Partisan> Meanwhile, they consolidate treaties within their sphere: More numbers every time
<Partisan> When they are finally rebuilt (and we left them alone because peace and intentions), a 'CB' drops into the laps of one of them (Ideally they sit out a war first but hey!) and all the others chain in or threaten to chain in because treaties.
<Partisan> The interpretation of their treaties being entirely up to political convenience and current war prep.
<Partisan> We're tired of pretending. So we've decided to fight the big one on our terms.
<Partisan> If that makes sense? :)
<Partisan> That said, because of this (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) spat (to which we retalliated by calling them out *in the OOC subsection of the forums*) the war will be attributed to that by the other side.

<Partisan> So I haven't bothered explaining myself to my opponents. Instead we made a leeroy jenkins funny and will enjoy ourselves.
<Partisan> :P

Have at it lads. You may agree or disagree with the CB as you please.

Good on you for aggressing, it makes Orbis a better place.

As for spin... there is no spin to put on this CB: We view the sphere you have just consolidated yourself into as a threat. We viewed war as unavoidable. So we pre-empted it. I don't necessarily fault you making that decision, but our actions are a logical consequence in that regard.

I did not say I did not understand your logic. I said you have proven to be dishonest yet again (which is not even a bad thing per se, considering it's a politics game), it just baffles me how some people take awhile to catch on to it and don't see you for what you truly are.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I don't give two shits what happens in another game but when most of the other sphere spouts made up shit about my alliance and my allies on the usual then I'll gladly hit them. Hans hates us and because of that I don't like him. I have no problem with any of his members. As far as I know they are all pretty cool because I've never had any issues with a UPN member before. They just chose shitty leadership and that isn't my fault. The same could have been easily said when Pfeiffer was in charge of Mensa.

Edit: to clarify this is my personal opinion and not Mensa's

I don't hate Mensa, I don't know where you have that from.

I do not hate the Syndicate either for that matter in spite of even this unprovoked attack upon us.

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

well i don't care what Saru implies i <3 you purple bastards

also ur decent at war, earned u some respeck on ur name

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

It was either consolidate or get picked apart separately. No regrets here even if we're bearing the brunt of things.

Damn. I wasted so many words in the other topics with regards to the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) stuff. Got trolled hard. Well played.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 2

I don't hate Mensa, I don't know where you have that from.

I do not hate the Syndicate either for that matter in spite of even this unprovoked attack upon us.

Well, you instructed all your alliance members to full militarize a few days ago because in the event of a war with NPO, you would fight for them.

Which is very respectable, but also meant you painted a big target on your head.

I'm baffled at the fact that you people sign MDoAPs, say you have to enter wars due to treaty obligations, yet you expect your enemies to kindly sit idle and let you enter the war on your terms.