Homosexuals Vs Muslims, Requiem

Rozalia

Who do you stand with?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who is above who in the hierarchy of importance to you?

Gun control? I thought we were talking about which special interest group liberals prioritize? Gay muslims or gays of an undetermined religion?

We didn't want to talk about muslims and cucks again. I think libs just have more damage control to do on the Muslim side. They don't really prefer either or.

Wow.....Just wow.

1. The purpose of this topic is simply wrong. I'm surprised its allowed.

2. In regards to the firearm discussion which has taken over this thread. I'm a pastor. I own several. I have a license to conceal and carry in most of the US. I'm a Range Safety Officer.  I'm an NRA member. I'm an NRA instructor in multiple disciplines ranging from black powder era firearms to modern ones.  I preached Sunday night with a pistol concealed on my hip.  Not a single congregant (mix of adults and kids of all ages) was killed or injured.  I respect the right of those who don't wish to have them, but object to those who say "If I don't have one, neigher can you."  My opinion is simple.  If you don't want a gun, don't buy one.  

This video is the best challenge of Gun Rights Abolitionists I have seen in years.

Edited by CzarOptima
  • Upvote 2

It would be a fair topic, if it weren't just another way to say muslims are bad and liberals are cucks.

Again, I think the liberals protect the broader Muslim community because damn it's tough being a decent Muslim with all this bad pr.

It would be a fair topic, if it weren't just another way to say muslims are bad and liberals are cucks.

Again, I think the liberals protect the broader Muslim community because damn it's tough being a decent Muslim with all this bad pr.

A lot of the bad PR is down to the beliefs of the common Muslim population, its hard to escape that and create a narrative about how tolerant Muslims are. 

IpHGyGc.png

The challenge of liberals is always to embrace that which you abhor.  For example, I support free speech rights.  I therefor support the right of the American Nazi Party to have parades in Jewish neighborhoods.

Because, you know, freedom.

I support the right to religion, so of course I think fanatic right-wing Muslims and fanatic right-wing Christians who say stupid shit like "kill teh gays and teh libtards cucks too!" also deserve to retain their right to free speech and to worship as they choose.

Because being principled is hard.  Whereas throwing out blame and judgement on entire groups for the actions of a few is very, very easy.  And I'll try and take the high path.

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy