A quick Partisan note to NPO

Prefonteen

I stopped caring 3-4 pages back.

Kurdanak's gif was a highlight though and I feel like I must follow it up.

0xihxaH.gif?noredirect

• Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

FWIW, I think that's just a Eumir thing. He does that on Bob, too, even when he's not an MI6 member. If there's been more than Eumir, apologies - I just think that's what you're talking about.

Oh, and apparently Critters, too. Critters is an idiot.

I don't deny I may be an idiot, but I'm smart enough to never join MI6.....

• Upvote 1

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

I don't care one jot about cybernations. Never played it, never will, and I'll thank its politics to stay the hell out of P&W.

And with that, to watch France vs Romania.

Let's hope France loses and the country falls deeper into chaos.

-signature removed for rules violation-

This thread looks reasonable for my shitposting.

RMbdv9Ol.jpg

Edited by Milord
  • Upvote 4

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

So you can claim it was in OOC context, in an OOC chan, a few grunts, and the channel owner himself has already come out and confirmed that...and then you use that same screenshot in a PW context to make it your business? 

If we're all going to accept that fact that it was OOC and had no relevance, then we can, but you should do the same. 

No, that is not what I said. It became my business the moment you used it in a PW context. Don't try to flip that now.

os9LcJK.gif

I for one am thankful this is happening on the forum rather on IRC because ain't nobody got time for that.

Here's a gif 

T6zYfRf.gif

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I could care less about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) politics in PW. Nobody else wants it.

Edited by Valdoroth
  • Upvote 5

(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) sucks that's why we are here. Also I come from a time when the npo guys always got their assets kicked. Both of them, then they fought each other. It was a good game when it was under 1000 days old. After that meh. If your gonna fight just do it. They won't let you get ready forever......

• Upvote 2

Very nice attempt, yet again, to change the subject. So, do you deny that a significant numner of members of your or your allies used "For Steve" as the "CB" for a DoW in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? There really is little for you to stand on unless you can deny that fact.

Why do you keep trying to bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) into PnW?  Who cares what happens there?  Besides that you are completely wrong about it, that you don't even play that game, and that war was planned way before tS attacked Alpha.  All of that....doesn't matter....you know why?  Because no one is trying to use events in that world for things in PnW other than The Syndicate as evidenced by this very topic.

Now if you or The Syndicate use other world's wars as an excuse for PnW war, it is by definition an OOC-based war.  Those are just the facts.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2

Mar 27 21:29:53 <LordofDarkness[NPO]> you
Mar 27 21:29:59 <LordofDarkness[NPO]> around?
Mar 27 21:30:01 <Roquentin> hi
Mar 27 21:30:32 <LordofDarkness[NPO]> have whatever proof of Mi6's gov denouncing the apology handy?
Mar 27 21:30:48 <LordofDarkness[NPO]> trying to get xxx/xxx after them and they're asking lol
Mar 27 21:31:43 <Roquentin> vladimir poutine is mergerberger
Mar 27 21:32:38 <Roquentin> second instance
Mar 27 21:33:31 <LordofDarkness[NPO]> thanks

There is proof actually and I've only edited the names of two alliances. I would rather not start putting more people who have a presence here on the spot since it refers to at least one alliance that has one. One of the posts cited is by an MI6 gov member who doesn't play PW as far as I know. 

There is proof actually and I've only edited the names of two alliances. I would rather not start putting more people who have a presence here on the spot since it refers to at least one alliance that has one. One of the posts cited is by an MI6 gov member who doesn't play PW as far as I know.

Inb4 ITS A LIE or some bullshit.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I don't get it.

Partisan provides a screenshot gained from NPO's forums recruiting (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) members for a war against a mysterious "threat" in PnW who you and nobody else from NPO can name and that is somehow bad because it involves (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) within a PnW related context.

You then provide at my last count 3 or 4 logs and quotes from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) related channels which have nothing to do with PnW but that is fine?

The narrative you are attempting to portray is slipping.

Untitled.png