A quick Partisan note to NPO

Prefonteen

0/10 terrible post as per usual.

tS trying to pick off another para-covenant alliance go figure.

I don't see anything stating t$ going after NPO. I saw a wall of text asking NPO to explain.

But as usual 0/10 on trying to insult t$.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Please leave Cybernations out of this game.  I'd rather you not try to mix the two or to make connections where they do not exist.  Alpha doesn't exist in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  Some of our members play both games, some do not.  But Alpha doesn't care what happens in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  I came to this world because I wanted a break from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Your attempts to bring that dead world of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) into this game are very concerning.

• Upvote 6

Remember when everyone said that NPO couldn't be trusted and NPO said we're not the same and then turns out they're exactly the same manipulative cross-game garbage alliance we said they'd be?

good times :')

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

It is extraordinarily frustrating that I and my name are being dragged through the mud here on Orbis, a planet I *barely* reside upon, in a game I have, up to this point, done my actual damnedest to avoid playing at all costs.

But then again, I should never have expected better.

g23Jm5K.png

The idea that this will be quick is laughable :P

Strategic Planning (FA): Partisan (ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE), Valakias

He's still on vacation. We'll have to wait until he gets back.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Jesus, a second (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) thread? Can we not? Alpha's not NG, t$ isn't MI6, can we stop trying to get people who don't play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to give a single !@#$ about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) politics?

That'd be asking too much of t$

Please leave Cybernations out of this game.  I'd rather you not try to mix the two or to make connections where they do not exist.  Alpha doesn't exist in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  Some of our members play both games, some do not.  But Alpha doesn't care what happens in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  I came to this world because I wanted a break from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Your attempts to bring that dead world of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) into this game are very concerning.

You are literally the person cited in the other game that precipitated this.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

You are literally the person cited in the other game that precipitated this.

Look at Manthrax trying to bring in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) politics. Do we really need to debate (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) in PnW?

Last I checked Placentica was never mentioned in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). There is no need to debate the reasons for the war in another game that has nothing to do with this one. Jump off the faux PR train plox.

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 1

Strategic Planning (FA): Partisan (ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE), Valakias

He's still on vacation. We'll have to wait until he gets back.

It's june baby. Partiboy is back!

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake