Orbis on Planet Bob?

Kastor

I thought the propaganda threads were created after the wars were declared :3

Nah, sometimes it was before.  Like the good ol' classic Rose vs Mensa stuff from way back when.

• Downvote 1

Not at all, but thank you for the terrible interpretation of it.  If you really want my honest thoughts about it?  I laughed if he took that wall of text seriously and felt offended by it.

That's one of those moments where you simply go, "Cool story bro" and leave it as it is.  Why should Roq care about Charles thoughts on him when he's acknowledged both of them had beef previously?  That's just like Pfeiffer and Oblige.  Silly rivalry shit.

I mean, that's how I treated it at first, but Azaghul had nothing to contribute to the topic except for adding onto it and I mentioned the fact offhand that someone else had gone OOC as well without specifying. It wasn't meant to be a discussion.

I'll be frank. One of my biggest concerns with becoming active in this game was the prominence of people who held issues with me in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) primarily MI6, MK(Azaghul and IC), and NG members(hello steve). Ironically one of the most willing to move on was Steve and it had been a huge worry for me. Unfortunately for some  number in the first two categories, it seems like they just can't move on and will continue to put themselves on crosses for things that happened to them in those alliances, which is why I alluded to this being seen as version of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) where they're on top instead of doing poorly.

Edited by Roquentin

You can never avoid history between players unless you proactively work on it, but some individuals will hate you no matter what.  I'm just glad I never played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

• Downvote 1

Aw cmon man. This is pretty OOC:

Keep in mind Azaghul also agreed with a much lengthier one  from Syndicate member, Charles the Tyrant. Were people to start buying into the grudges people like Azaghul and Charles have based on their histories, it could begin to harm me on both an IC and OOC level. Luckily, no one I directly interact with takes much stock in their appraisals but it is very disconcerting they are allowed to publicly post such things as I would never do such a thing. 

I may not like how some people act in these games, but I will never attempt to damage their credibility as real life individuals or say their real life personalities are bad to score IC points on them.

Instead of condemning this sort of conduct, it was defended as being legitimate.

I wanted to hear you guys definitively accuse TKR of OOC attacks instead of dancing around it. I'm not going to go into what Charles posts -- he's not my member. However, Azaghul is my member and as such I'll defend him. I can infer from this post:

3. I am referring to a specific alliance and its standing with yours. Keep in mind this is an OOC forum and I was OOC attacked by a member of one of the alliances you're referring to, so I have no reason to hold back in my rather mild assessment of you/them. I never said the Syndicate emulated NPO. You can figure out the actual comparison I'm making if you go by the time period.

You're saying that the following Azaghul posts are an OOC attack:

I'm an ally of NPO and like NPO overall, but I agree completely with Charle's assessment of Roquentin, and will never trust him as a person further than I can throw him.  Totally 100% self centered.

It is personal yes. I try not to bring over grudges from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and I definitely don't for any alliances. There are a small handful of people in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) (less than five) who act in such a way that it reflects on their RL personality in a bad way to me and I can reasonably expect them to act in a similar way here. If I can't trust them in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), regardless of politics, I'm not going to trust them here. Roquentin is one. I don't think any others currently play P&W.

There are more people (a few dozen) who I have a positive opinion of from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and that carries over here as well. Not in the sense of whom I am allied too (some aren't allies) or feel like I owe favors to. But I might trust their judgement or ability or honesty more because they have shown those positive qualities in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Also Zoot: I used my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) name here because I like it and use it for a lot of things. When I first started playing this game I didn't take it too seriously or think about it that much. I did not intend to link myself with my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) personal.

Posts in which Azaghul says he does not trust Roquentin, and clarifies himself. If you think someone not trusting you is an OOC attack, you need to grow a thicker skin. 

Part #2:

Let's also cut with your attempts to link my PnW alliance, The Knights Radiant, and my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance from 3 years ago, the Mushroom Kingdom as seen here:

Good to know Mushroom Kingdom's position on the matter if we're going this route.

3. I wasn't actually referring to emulating NPO. To be frank, it's more reminiscent of the 2009-2011 time in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) especially with the emphasis on getting attacked first and the flooding of the forums by people within the same group. One alliance seems to want to relive those times albeit no longer in the driver's seat they occupied back then but rather behind you.  Almost all  of your bets were  planned for it to be not to much of a risk. When leaving paragon,you had fallbacks  in place and were ready to position your divided opposition to get rolled and you have relied on the divide and conquer dynamic consistently and now complain when you are less successful at it.

I've already said it in this thread, and I'll say it again: TKR has zero relationship with MK and is no way or shape a cross over. TKR has stricter limits on where lines are crossed and frowns upon OOC attacks. We recruit mainly from within PnW and try to build new players and keep them interested in PnW (I will note I have two offsite recruitment threads up -- one on the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance ODN's forums, and one on a forum related to the book series TKR is based off of).

4 of our 91 members were in Mushroom Kingdom. If you want to claim TKR is MK due to the 4.4% of my membership that was formally MK, feel free to, we have more (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) TOP and (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) ODN members than MK. We are a strictly PnW alliance and have no formal connections to any alliances in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Since I need to go through the actual stats, here we go:

• 1 member from MI6, VE, NpO, CCC, NPO, Umbrella, and AGW Overlords.
  • 11 members or former members from ODN.
  • 6 members or former members from TOP.
  • 4 former members of MK.
  • 4 members from an offsite forum related to our alliance's theme
  • 65 members that were recruited directly into TKR from PnW.

If that's a MK crossover, it's a piss poor one.

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

I wanted to hear you guys definitively accuse TKR of OOC attacks instead of dancing around it. I'm not going to go into what Charles posts -- he's not my member. However, Azaghul is my member and as such I'll defend him. I can infer from this post:

Posts in which Azaghul says he does not trust Roquentin, and clarifies himself. If you think someone not trusting you is an OOC attack, you need to grow a thicker skin. 

Part #2:

Let's also cut with your attempts to link my PnW alliance, The Knights Radiant, and my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance from 3 years ago, the Mushroom Kingdom as seen here:

I've already said it in this thread, and I'll say it again: TKR has zero relationship with MK and is no way or shape a cross over. TKR has stricter limits on where lines are crossed and frowns upon OOC attacks. We recruit mainly from within PnW and try to build new players and keep them interested in PnW (I will note I have two offsite recruitment threads up -- one on the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance ODN's forums, and one on a forum related to the book series TKR is based off of).

Since I need to go through the actual stats, here we go:

• 1 member from MI6, VE, NpO, CCC, NPO, Umbrella, and AGW Overlords.
  • 11 members or former members from ODN.
  • 6 members or former members from TOP.
  • 4 former members of MK.
  • 4 members from an offsite forum related to our alliance's theme
  • 65 members that were recruited directly into TKR from PnW.

If that's a MK crossover, it's a piss poor one.

He said he completely agreed with Charles assessment of me as a person and Charles comments were OOC. It wasn't really clarified to be any different than that.

The only linking of TKR and MK is because you are carrying grudges from MK and have MKers in leadership. It wouldn't be a concern if you guys would be willing to drop it. I thought you had but it's evident it wasn't the case. 

If they truely held grudges, why did TKR and NPO ally up then?

I wasn't in NPO yet but we had agreed to the merger and had planned it out by then. I brought up my concerns to Frawley about Steve and IC/Az potentially hating me. He said it wasn't an issue and the perception was that it'd be on them if they carried issues over.

I wasn't in NPO yet but we had agreed to the merger and had planned it out by then. I brought up my concerns to Frawley about Steve and IC/Az potentially hating me. He said it wasn't an issue and the perception was that it'd be on them if they carried issues over.

He said he completely agreed with Charles assessment of me as a person and Charles comments were OOC. It wasn't really clarified to be any different than that.

The only linking of TKR and MK is because you are carrying grudges from MK and have MKers in leadership. It wouldn't be a concern if you guys would be willing to drop it. I thought you had but it's evident it wasn't the case. 

I wouldn't say I hate anyone in an online game -- it'd have to take something special for that to happen. Am I going to give you a blank slate because it's a new game and blindly trust you? Hell no - I've been cautious for a reason.

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Let's examine the evidence!

Charles' post: 

Sup, has been a long time  hasn't it?

To cut the crap out so I don't have emulate partisan and waste a half hour of my time writing a wall of text, yes, I did say that any realm where a person like you has any relevance is shit. Why? Precisely because of what you are doing right now.

The common trend for you in every situation where a person expresses a personal grievance or criticism in regards to your personality is for you to play the victim card and run around using it for in game for a political purpose or point. Much like you are doing right now. This is what you continuously do and have done in both (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and now here, "so and so does not have nice things to say about me, must somehow play the victim card" whilst you sit and s!@#$ about it with your inner circle who know full well the sham you are attempting to perform whilst manipulating the greater community into possibly feeling sympathy for you. This is what you continuously do and I think everyone who knows you from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) expects it from you. No one certainly defends you even within your own allies when I express my personal criticisms of you so it can't be just me for that matter who thinks you are purely toxic for any community and that relays precisely the context of the quote of mine you dropped.

My quote has no specific bearing upon (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) or PnW. It has bearing upon my judgment of your character, I am pretty sure if I met you in the real world you would probably live up to my expectations based upon my judgement of you based on our thankfully few interactions within (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and from the looks of it now PnW too. It has nothing to do with whatever alliance you are in and it certainly does not affect my judgement of whatever alliance you are in and it certainly does not affect how I interact with NPO. The same cannot be said for you however as you just freely admitted to condoning refusing your diplomats and members to discuss in game alliance matters and concerns with a person who you particularly have a personal grievance with which originated in an another game. That is the crucial difference between you and myself and expresses exactly why I think you are a complete waste of space as a person. And before you even attempt to spin this into some in game plea for sympathy, let me remind everyone I just spent 2 months in an AA allied to you so it is pretty clear I do not let my personal judgement of persons affect how I view an alliance. If I were in the same alliance as you I would have exactly the same opinion of you so do not even attempt to somehow make this a political ingame dislike which has crossed over from a different game.

Why do I think you are toxic for this community, (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)'s community and indeed any community? Because you are manipulative and will attempt to use any justification or excuse to achieve your own ends regardless of the merit found within the justification itself. I play a few online MMO games and if I noticed you playing there or indeed any person playing the game who resembled your personality, I would say much the same as I did in the quote you dropped, so and so is a whatever and the realm/community is shit because it would be the truth. People like you ruined (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), these of us who founded tS, cynic included for that matter deliberately came to this game for a fresh start away from this sort of crap you are attempting to pull but lo and behold, here you are 18 months later pulling the same crap and even mentioning exactly the same criticisms you did in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). "Charles and chim are bad because they call me mean things because I act like a prick, tS/MI6 is bad as a result so I must get whatever alliance I am in to act against them".  

It has nothing to do with whatever game I first met you in  so don't try and spin it into some jab at myself not being impartial to alliances found in both communities and games. It is solely to do with my judgement of you as a person, much as I am sure you maintain grievances with particular persons from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) who now reside here in this realm. Whether they are genuine grievances or grievances maintained solely for political reasons so as to justify your dislike of alliances found here in PnW I really have no idea and to be honest, I really don't care.

Also, please feel free to somehow use my post against you as some personal OOC attack and then run around to everyone saying the syndicate is evil, it is your typical modus operandi and I expect everyone and anyone who knows you to do so anyway so you should at the very least attempt to live up to their expectations.

So let's get one thing straight - Charles post was definitely OOC. I bolded the parts that were of particular interest to me. I've seen lots of OOC posts in my days, most of the time it's joking (ur mum is fat), sometimes it's pictures, whatever it may be, but this was definitely one of the most blatant OOC attacks I've ever seen on someone. As Roq mentioned earlier, if someone who knew neither of them read that, they would immediately begin to look at Roq in a different way due to the accusations thrown at him from this post. In fact, the last paragraph that I quoted, where Charles says, "Also, please feel free to somehow use my post against you as some personal OOC attack" recognizes it himself as an OOC attack, as that is what it is. 

Azaghul's post: 

I'm an ally of NPO and like NPO overall, but I agree completely with Charle's assessment of Roquentin, and will never trust him as a person further than I can throw him.  Totally 100% self centered.

Now, let's look at Azaghul, your member who posted the above. Sure, "will never trust him as a person" could be seen as an OOC attack, which is definitely was, but the part that I'm going to particularly focus on is the bolded part. I mean if we're being honest, "Totally 100% self centered" is also an OOC attack. 

And, it isn't like Azaghul is the only person who is OOC attacking Roquentin on him being trusted: 

Azaghul's been in alliances stabbed in the back by Roq on different occasions. It'd be a misstep to trust him for a second even if this is a different realm. It's common sense not to trust someone given their history.

You could have been referring to Azaghul completely, but the way this is worded it implies that you don't trust him either, which is an OOC attack given that it seems to be in a context that isn't related to online nation simulation games, and you're now basing your own mistrust of Roq on what Azaghul says.  If you weren't implying mistrust on your own part, then it should have been phrased, "It'd be a misstep for Azaghul to trust him for a second even if this is a different realm."

If I'm not mistaken, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the word "completely" is defined as "totally, utterly." Hence, Azaghul completely, totally and utterly agreed with Charles post, including the OOC bits, which in my book is 100% an OOC attack. You say you aren't going to go into Charles' post...but I would say if you're going to address OOC attacks, then you most definitely have to go into Charles' post given the fact that Azaghul completely agreed with it. Sure, he didn't type it. But, he also didn't say, "I agree with parts of what Charles said." 

Just so we're clear, I'm definitively accusing TKR of OOC attacks. Don't get me wrong, we've already accused Charles of OOC attacks, so you aren't the only one. 

Edited by MrHat

Anyway, it's been fun guys(NOT) and I don't  think this discussion is going to be a lot more productive and we have other stuff to do. See you soon, I guess?

Edited by Roquentin

Considering that peoples are playing this game, not trusting them is perfectly legit, and i don't see how it is ooc unless we all just pretend to be president and kings and only speak in formal letters and roleplay, which we don't do.

Considering that peoples are playing this game, not trusting them is perfectly legit, and i don't see how it is ooc unless we all just pretend to be president and kings and only speak in formal letters and roleplay, which we don't do.

I actually agree with this. Yall don't seem to see a distinction between IC and OOC.

You realize who the public voice of your alliance is, right? :D

Let's examine the evidence!

Charles' post: 

So let's get one thing straight - Charles post was definitely OOC. I bolded the parts that were of particular interest to me. I've seen lots of OOC posts in my days, most of the time it's joking (ur mum is fat), sometimes it's pictures, whatever it may be, but this was definitely one of the most blatant OOC attacks I've ever seen on someone. As Roq mentioned earlier, if someone who knew neither of them read that, they would immediately begin to look at Roq in a different way due to the accusations thrown at him from this post. In fact, the last paragraph that I quoted, where Charles says, "Also, please feel free to somehow use my post against you as some personal OOC attack" recognizes it himself as an OOC attack, as that is what it is. 

Azaghul's post: 

Now, let's look at Azaghul, your member who posted the above. Sure, "will never trust him as a person" could be seen as an OOC attack, which is definitely was, but the part that I'm going to particularly focus on is the bolded part. I mean if we're being honest, "Totally 100% self centered" is also an OOC attack. 

If I'm not mistaken, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the word "completely" is defined as "totally, utterly." Hence, Azaghul completely, totally and utterly agreed with Charles post, including the OOC bits, which in my book is 100% an OOC attack. You say you aren't going to go into Charles' post...but I would say if you're going to address OOC attacks, then you most definitely have to go into Charles' post given the fact that Azaghul completely agreed with it. Sure, he didn't type it. But, he also didn't say, "I agree with parts of what Charles said." 

Just so we're clear, I'm definitively accusing TKR of OOC attacks. Don't get me wrong, we've already accused Charles of OOC attacks, so you aren't the only one. 

We seem to have fundamental differences on what's an OOC attack. Calling someone X because they've done X in other games isn't an OOC attack to me. Finding pics of an enemy leader online and making fun of them for being fat/ugly/you name it is an OOC attack. Finding personal data and throwing it across the internet with intent to get to someone is an OOC attack. Crossing the character boundary and attacking someone for shit not related to these worlds is an OOC attack. Charles' holding a grudge and criticizing Roq because of stuff he's done in other games does not read as an OOC attack to me. 

Also, please feel free to somehow use my post against you as some personal OOC attack and then run around to everyone saying the syndicate is evil, it is your typical modus operandi and I expect everyone and anyone who knows you to do so anyway so you should at the very least attempt to live up to their expectations.

You've then gone forward by trying to say tS and allies' are evil and OOC attacking, so I guess you took his advice literally.

And, it isn't like Azaghul is the only person who is OOC attacking Roquentin on him being trusted: 

You could have been referring to Azaghul completely, but the way this is worded it implies that you don't trust him either, which is an OOC attack given that it seems to be in a context that isn't related to online nation simulation games, and you're now basing your own mistrust of Roq on what Azaghul says.  If you weren't implying mistrust on your own part, then it should have been phrased, "It'd be a misstep for Azaghul to trust him for a second even if this is a different realm."

I was referring to Azaghul's reasoning. I will say I've been cautious with how much I trust Roq due to actions in online nation simulation games. If that's an OOC attack, then I'm completely guilty -- but I wouldn't say it is an OOC attack by any means as I've mentioned earlier in this post.

5uwj1L9.jpg

Its not personal, but I can't just watch a heated conversation and not post a gif on it.

Edited by Milord

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

We seem to have fundamental differences on what's an OOC attack. Calling someone X because they've done X in other games isn't an OOC attack to me. Finding pics of an enemy leader online and making fun of them for being fat/ugly/you name it is an OOC attack. Finding personal data and throwing it across the internet with intent to get to someone is an OOC attack. Crossing the character boundary and attacking someone for shit not related to these worlds is an OOC attack. Charles' holding a grudge and criticizing Roq because of stuff he's done in other games does not read as an OOC attack to me. 

You've then gone forward by trying to say tS and allies' are evil and OOC attacking, so I guess you took his advice literally.

I was referring to Azaghul's reasoning. I will say I've been cautious with how much I trust Roq due to actions in online nation simulation games. If that's an OOC attack, then I'm completely guilty -- but I wouldn't say it is an OOC attack by any means as I've mentioned earlier in this post.

Trying to harm someone's standing in terms of their character as a real life person is an OOC attack as far as I am concerned. The purpose is to both discredit them IC and harm their relations with people outside of it as well.

If I go around saying "Charles is a psychopath",  it's an OOC attack and If I went around to everyone trying to convince them of it and they believed me, it would be potentially severely damaging.

We didn't until you asked for specific instances. It's not about trying to make an issue of it.You wanted it and other people have agreed that going into attacking another a player as a person beyond the bounds of IC. Your definition is simply a lot more narrow.

Luckily not everyone cares about the grudges some people are carrying over from specific (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliances.

Edited by Roquentin

Charles entire post boils down to him not trusting you because you are munipulative. That is very relevant in these types of games because your ic persona is defined by these things. To cry about how it's an OOC attack to gain sympathy is basically proving what he said.

6XmKiC2.png

Charles entire post boils down to him not trusting you because you are munipulative. That is very relevant in these types of games because your ic persona is defined by these things. To cry about how it's an OOC attack to gain sympathy is basically proving what he said.

I'm not trying to gain sympathy. Again you are excusing his behavior and he has done far worse than that post in the past. But I guess crossover is fine as long as it's me. He has a specific grudge which he doesn't disclose and if people aren't invested in his grudge, they shouldn't have much reason to believe him, but he is trying to frame himself as a high moral authority with objective truth.

I'm not trying to gain sympathy because 1.

You'll back him no matter what and I don't expect anyone to be swayed. It's just he's being manipulative himself by attacking me as a person and acting as some impartial judge of a person's worth.

2. You have an interest in his narrative.

I could launch into him and a lot of your fellow members based on past less than stellar (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) histories easily. The sources of these pronouncements will always have credibility issues of their own.

Edited by Roquentin

I'm not trying to gain sympathy. Again you are excusing his behavior and he has done far worse than that post in the past. But I guess crossover is fine as long as it's me. He has a specific grudge which he doesn't disclose and if people aren't invested in his grudge, they shouldn't have much reason to believe him, but he is trying to frame himself as a high moral authority with objective truth.

I'm not trying to gain sympathy because 1.

You'll back him no matter what and I don't expect anyone to be swayed. It's just he's being manipulative himself by attacking me as a person and acting as some impartial judge of a person's worth.

2. You have an interest in his narrative.

I could launch into him and a lot of your fellow members based on past less than stellar (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) histories easily. The sources of these pronouncements will always have credibility issues of their own.

I, too, enjoy big words. :D

" You, in the general sense, are guilty of precisely what you are accusing tS of. "

Would it be more clear if i added "crossing game lines"? Or are you confused by: "in a general sense"? By that I mean that your alliance friends since I have zero idea of your involvement over there tbh. So yes... You, in the general sense, are guilty of precisely what you are accusing tS of: crossing game lines.

You are wrong on this and I'm not sure why you keep pushing a line that you and The Syndicate know is a complete lie and easily proven as a total lie.  Placentica isn't mentioned in other worlds.

On the other hand, The Syndicate is constantly trying to bring other world drama here for it's PnW agenda. The reason this topic is blowing up in your face is because it's showing The Syndicate to be hypocrites and lacking in creditability.  While they are always trying to tear down other's credibility because "we will do whatever it takes to win a war", they have to keep lying to maintain their house of cards.  And it's falling in on them now.

Edited by Placentica

You are wrong on this and I'm not sure why you keep pushing a line that you and The Syndicate know is a complete lie and easily proven as a total lie.  Placentica isn't mentioned in other worlds.

Are you arguing the semantics of your name?  I am down for a semantics discussion from time to time but your name(s) are not really of interest to me mate.

-signature removed for rules violation-

On the other hand, The Syndicate is constantly trying to bring other world drama here for it's PnW agenda. The reason this topic is blowing up in your face is because it's showing The Syndicate to be hypocrites and lacking in creditability.  While they are always trying to tear down other's credibility because "we will do whatever it takes to win a war", they have to keep lying to maintain their house of cards.  And it's falling in on them now.

The IRC name which you use for all your PW dealings is 'Steve Buscemi'. The 'For Steve' comment is a direct reference to our war with you.

lol.

os9LcJK.gif

You can never avoid history between players unless you proactively work on it, but some individuals will hate you no matter what.  I'm just glad I never played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Can confirm.

PS Buorhann you post too much. I can't keep up with all of these confirmations.

• Upvote 1
RollSheepy.png