Orbis on Planet Bob?

Kastor

1. I'm not really sure of the argument here. 

2. Now you are denying tS drew from MI6's memberbase and that of current/former MI6 allies? Are you denying that tS gives instructions to potential recruits from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliances on how to build their nations?  These are all things that have happened and MI6/TOP/Sparta members continue to join tS. Again with the cropped logs thing. I already said it was immaterial and had we been provided with the full conversation instead of it being made a PR issue, it would have still been used.  Our government is very different from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO's aside from Frawley and LoD having roles and LoD mainly serves in an advisory capacity.  Aside from those details there are a lot of parallels. I don't know why you are fixated so much on the distinction other than to use it to signify us bringing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) over to PW.

3. I wasn't actually referring to emulating NPO. To be frank, it's more reminiscent of the 2009-2011 time in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) especially with the emphasis on getting attacked first and the flooding of the forums by people within the same group. One alliance seems to want to relive those times albeit no longer in the driver's seat they occupied back then but rather behind you.  Almost all  of your bets were  planned for it to be not to much of a risk. When leaving paragon,you had fallbacks  in place and were ready to position your divided opposition to get rolled and you have relied on the divide and conquer dynamic consistently and now complain when you are less successful at it.

4. I haven't ignored the other history. I've been around for it and watched the same thing play out time and time again. I"m not really sure why you are pointing this out. A lot of people still don't like NPO however and they are mainly in some alliances. The fact that you contemplated the possibility of wiping out NPO even if you did not act on it was alarming on its own..

I haven't said anything about a grand conspiracy just that within the ecosystem of PW many see Pacifica as a problem and would deal with it if possible. You have made it clear you see us as a threat long-term.

What victim card? The fact of the matter is there were threatening comments and your allies began to mobilize on the 7th  after MI6 was hit on the 6th and there were reports of a lot of people being upset over the "For Steve" thing.  (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO did not post that. Umbrella did not post that.  Sengoku did not post it.  PW NPO did not post that but nonetheless Alpha's allies were threatened. We made attempts to clear up the rationale for war. They weren't good enough for you. Continuing to pretend the "cropped" log was the only reason we felt threatened is really obscuring the real reason.  Did you not read my posts in the other topic? I would have had no issue using the full context logs.  We had things to go on. This entirely contradicts the understanding you exhibited in your conversation with MrHat and it's disappointing for you to return to this line of reasoning. If someone decides they have some sort of right to come after us because Caustic posted For Steve along with people in your PW allies, we will feel threatened. The thread did not go up until the 8th or 9th and you had plenty of time to clear up your intentions. Instead we were just called out constantly and as soon as it went up, your leak gave you the screen and took out the date. 

This backtracking to the initial chim logs being the sole basis for anything as your argument against us is pretty bad and contradicts a lot of what you said to MrHat. Even if you still have the intention of coming after us, I could respect the fact that you conceded several points.

1. The argument is that your applied logic makes no sense and can just as easily be applied to counter your own arguments that MI6 = t$. 

2. No, I am not denying that tS has a large contingent of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) recruits. Yet tS does not profilerate itself as an MI6 branch. You on the other hand, do profilerate yourself as a NPO branch. While doing so, you are also the only party in the world (besides maybe alpha? Not sure there) who consistently tries to argue that t$ = MI6. By virtue of that, you bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) politics into PW. Look at it this way: An alliance that is officially approved by (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO enters into PW with the same name, flag and high profile figures of that community. It signs a bunch of treaties, among which pretty much all of its (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) allies' crossovers. It uses cropped logs (and yes, I will continue to refer to them because they are relevant to your crossover) to simulate a threat to its security in PW, to recruit from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). It refers to itself as a 'Branch' of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO. It brings its dislike for chim with it (because let's face it: Everyone and their mother knows that chim has nothing to say in t$, and you are the only one to take his word as being representative of t$. Your own guys have argued that he somehow does on multiple occasions now. The only way I can see them and you coming to that conclusion, is by concluding that you still view him as a figurehead because you view t$ as MI6 and therefore chim as being important in our community).

If you do not see the difference, I am not sure what to say.

3. Which alliance are you referring to? Why don't you speak clearly? Are you accusing TKR, your own allies? Are you accusing BK? are you accusing your allies in SK? Are you accusing Mensa, who never played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? Let's be straight and open here, and see if your comparison stands. Because I frankly feel like its a load of shit which you should be called on. As for those bets: there is little merit in discussing the degree of risks perceivably taken by the Syndicate. The point remains: Your assessment of the Syndicate is proven wrong with regards to claimed emulation of NPO. I should also note that your claim that you were not referring to emulating NPO is strange. You literally said that that was what you meant in your earlier post. Why are you backpedaling?

4. The fact that I contemplated the possibility of wiping you out? I contemplate the possibility of wiping literally every new ambitious import community out whenever one pops up. I simultaneously contemplate allying it, keeping it at a distance and a myriad of other options. That's not 'concerning'. That's called foresight and planning. That's not about you in particular. It's about recognizing future powers and figuring out what approach to take towards them. NPO is not special in that regard, as you seem to believe.

5. Pacifica is not seen as a problem for your success in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). To me, Pacifica is seen as a problem because you are bringing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) grudges, allied (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) allies and most importantly, are now allied to literally every single rival t$ has had over the past year. You have done so by choice of your own, and I would be neglecting my duties as a leader to my alliance if I were to ignore that threat. That however, has nothing to do with any of the things you claim: NPO is no victim there. It's pure political positioning and as IC as it gets.

6. You attempted to clear up the rationale, yet until my talk with MrHat yesterday, I received 0 proof of anything. And frankly. I know how this game works. I know how (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) works. CB's are very, very easy to create. Your CB there revolves around two single OWF posts and some poaching. When presented with the latter, your direct reply was 'GOOD A CB' (I have a log there). That does not look like outrage. It looks like you were looking for something.

And even then, I am not arguing against your CB: You well may have had one and your intent may have been completely IC. Or it may not have been. Here's my problem: I am to choose whether to believe your version of events, or whether to trust gut instinct on it. It all looks hella suspicious and there is no way of knowing whether the CB's were manufactured or whether they were legit. I have no way of knowing whether 'For Steve' was deliberate, or whether it was a joke gone bad. I have no way of knowing whether your cropping of the chim log was deliberate, or whether it was ill- thought out. 

If you had not yet noticed: After I made the other thread and posted in it a few times (and  in this one) I sat back for a day or two to simply observe your interaction with the world, and  the rationale you put out before hopping back in. The observations made have been eye opening. Thank you for that insight.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1. The argument is that your applied logic makes no sense and can just as easily be applied to counter your own arguments that MI6 = t$. 

2. No, I am not denying that tS has a large contingent of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) recruits. Yet tS does not profilerate itself as an MI6 branch. You on the other hand, do profilerate yourself as a NPO branch. While doing so, you are also the only party in the world (besides maybe alpha? Not sure there) who consistently tries to argue that t$ = MI6. By virtue of that, you bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) politics into PW. Look at it this way: An alliance that is officially approved by (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO enters into PW with the same name, flag and high profile figures of that community. It signs a bunch of treaties, among which pretty much all of its (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) allies' crossovers. It uses cropped logs (and yes, I will continue to refer to them because they are relevant to your crossover) to simulate a threat to its security in PW, to recruit from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). It refers to itself as a 'Branch' of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO. It brings its dislike for chim with it (because let's face it: Everyone and their mother knows that chim has nothing to say in t$, and you are the only one to take his word as being representative of t$. Your own guys have argued that he somehow does on multiple occasions now. The only way I can see them and you coming to that conclusion, is by concluding that you still view him as a figurehead because you view t$ as MI6 and therefore chim as being important in our community).

3. Which alliance are you referring to? Why don't you speak clearly? Are you accusing TKR, your own allies? Are you accusing BK? are you accusing your allies in SK? Are you accusing Mensa, who never played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? Let's be straight and open here, and see if your comparison stands. Because I frankly feel like its a load of shit which you should be called on. As for those bets: there is little merit in discussing the degree of risks perceivably taken by the Syndicate. The point remains: Your assessment of the Syndicate is proven wrong with regards to claimed emulation of NPO. I should also note that your claim that you were not referring to emulating NPO is strange. You literally said that that was what you meant in your earlier post. Why are you backpedaling?

4. The fact that I contemplated the possibility of wiping you out? I contemplate the possibility of wiping literally every new ambitious import community out whenever one pops up. I simultaneously contemplate allying it, keeping it at a distance and a myriad of other options. That's not 'concerning'. That's called foresight and planning. That's not about you in particular. It's about recognizing future powers and figuring out what approach to take towards them. NPO is not special in that regard, as you seem to believe.

5. Pacifica is not seen as a problem for your success in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). To me, Pacifica is seen as a problem because you are bringing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) grudges, allied (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) allies and most importantly, are now allied to literally every single rival t$ has had over the past year. You have done so by choice of your own, and I would be neglecting my duties as a leader to my alliance if I were to ignore that threat. That however, has nothing to do with any of the things you claim: NPO is no victim there. It's pure political positioning and as IC as it gets.

6. You attempted to clear up the rationale, yet until my talk with MrHat yesterday, I received 0 proof of anything. And frankly. I know how this game works. I know how (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) works. CB's are very, very easy to create. Your CB there revolves around two single OWF posts and some poaching. When presented with the latter, your direct reply was 'GOOD A CB' (I have a log there). That does not look like outrage. It looks like you were looking for something.

And even then, I am not arguing against your CB: You well may have had one and your intent may have been completely IC. Or it may not have been. Here's my problem: I am to choose whether to believe your version of events, or whether to trust gut instinct on it. It all looks hella suspicious and there is no way of knowing whether the CB's were manufactured or whether they were legit. I have no way of knowing whether 'For Steve' was deliberate, or whether it was a joke gone bad. I have no way of knowing whether your cropping of the chim log was deliberate, or whether it was ill- thought out. 

If you had not yet noticed: After I made the other thread and posted in it a few times (and  in this one) I sat back for a day or two to simply observe your interaction with the world, and  the rationale you put out before hopping back in. The observations made have been eye opening. Thank you for that insight.

I read all of that....and no gif?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png

I'm amazed to see the amount of people who keep arguing about who cloned a community into PnW and who did not, with a guy from an alliance with the same name, flag, theme, organization, values, emperor, charter, member base and allies than a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) Alliance, going as far as even labeling itself as a "branch" of said (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance.

And I like how much bullshit is thrown around because of one comment in a far away world from someone who can be considered an ayylien in Orbis said "For steve!."

Unless that's not actually why this crap is being thrown around. . . Sorry I was leaking "Lies and Slander."

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

And I like how much bullshit is thrown around because of one comment in a far away world from someone who can be considered an ayylien in Orbis said "For steve!".

Execept that the OP was about a message in NPO forums talking about the threat of an inminent war in this world. So opening a thread to question NPO about it is a logical step here.

I find interesting how NPO-PnW automatically became afraid of a retaliation here after his parent alliance in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) opened a portal between the two worlds. That's a logical reaction, though, because when you open a portal it can be crossed both ways.

The reaction from NPO leadership to this thread is also very interesting. More worried in feeding the fire they initiated than in calming it. Looking like if they want to come with a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Edited by Ivan the Red

And I like how much bullshit is thrown around because of one comment in a far away world from someone who can be considered an ayylien in Orbis said "For steve!."

Unless that's not actually why this crap is being thrown around. . . Sorry I was leaking "Lies and Slander."

It wasn't 'one comment'. It was a larger contingent. It was also cited directly in the declaration of war made in that world. I.E. it was a theme set by those who declared the war. Everyone is free to have differing opinions on how they feel about that: Fact remains that it was more than just one dude whispering 'for steve'.

Crap is also thrown around for the NPO 'branch' of PW using cropped out-of-context logs to portray a threat against the NPO (that threat being implied as being the syndicate by virtue of the framing of chimaera and political positioning), calling for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO members to hop over and bolster pacifica in an ideological war to come.

Then more crap is thrown around because NPO keeps trying to equite t$ to MI6 and keeps trying to pin the crossover of PW/(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) on The Syndicate, both counts are categorically false. The moment t$ members got framed for offsite recruitment, it became our business enough for our response (which is a callout) to be considered relevant to this world: The leak received is threatening to us after all.

os9LcJK.gif

I mean you were linked there and checked it out before commenting ya? It was in the DoW and a large chunk of the replies. Maybe the forums work differently over there but it was clearly a policy statement.

-signature removed for rules violation-

1. I never said MI6 = tS. You keep trying to pin that on me. I said there was a lot of crossover in membership between tS, MI6, and MI6's closests allies at the time of its formation and attitudes toward people are impacted by that so the comparison is made.  I'm not going to waste the time at making summaries of each individual member but you know you're dancing around and trying to evade the obvious. 

2. You keep this circular referencing to "cropped" logs despite other evidence being presented by the 9th. You post leaks without dates from the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO with no context of the lead up which I provided in the other topic. You are the one who is being deceptive here.  The argument once again returns to "you used just one piece of evidence you had of anti-NPO sentiment/and or other threats  existing."

It's you who glorify yourself by making it seem like you took big risks.

3. I am referring to a specific alliance and its standing with yours. Keep in mind this is an OOC forum and I was OOC attacked by a member of one of the alliances you're referring to, so I have no reason to hold back in my rather mild assessment of you/them. I never said the Syndicate emulated NPO. You can figure out the actual comparison I'm making if you go by the time period.

4. Then why are you surprised people might see tS as a threat if you see yourself being able to play the role of an existential threat to imports?

5. You claim we bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) grudges despite it having been made clear that is mainly people holding grudges against us or even me on an OOC level. I don't think anyone in NPO would dislike tS because of MI6 and we have plenty of IC reasons to be suspicious of you as individuals and as an alliance, including creation of certain war scenarios in the recent past and before.  We did practically nothing for months on an external level and had a largely middle of the road foreign policy. When we were in position to be easily rolled and the bloodlust was evident and the poll with NPO sucks option went up, it was clear that we could not keep playing as passively and would have to adopt a more forward-looking approach to diplomacy.

6. The point of raising the CBs is to make it clear they are IC ones against MI6 and not retaliation for P&W. I originally brought proof to an actually relevant individual in the situation, one of MI6's Ms, within 12 hours of the original declaration. He even conceded "damn Chim was still M back then". I'm not going to go out of my way to prostrate myself to you ever.

7. I don't really care why you stepped out of the other thread. You have plenty of people to post on your behalf because these are pretty much the forums that belong to your sphere and they'll parrot talking points including the circular referencing of the "cropped logs" bullshit. I have tried to make the NPO side of the issue more evident and have tried to provide a counter-presence to that of your brigade to make things more interesting. Even I don't have the stamina to drown them out entirely though.

Edited by Roquentin

It wasn't 'one comment'. It was a larger contingent. It was also cited directly in the declaration of war made in that world. I.E. it was a theme set by those who declared the war. Everyone is free to have differing opinions on how they feel about that: Fact remains that it was more than just one dude whispering 'for steve'.

As far as I'm concerned NPO's actual declaration didn't have a "For Steve!" in it. I'll go in the great crap throwing war via the other thread when I feel like it.

Crap is also thrown around for the NPO 'branch' of PW using cropped out-of-context logs to portray a threat against the NPO (that threat being implied as being the syndicate by virtue of the framing of chimaera and political positioning), calling for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO members to hop over and bolster pacifica in an ideological war to come.

. . .Expect nothing important was cropped? There was a threat posted right under someone's nose and one can't blame the person for throwing that crap back. This whole "Cropped" thing is ridicoulous and there is no evidence to support such claim. Like "Lies and Slander."

Then more crap is thrown around because NPO keeps trying to equite t$ to MI6 and keeps trying to pin the crossover of PW/(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) on The Syndicate, both counts are categorically false. The moment t$ members got framed for offsite recruitment, it became our business enough for our response (which is a callout) to be considered relevant to this world: The leak received is threatening to us after all.

Go back to point one - you can't claim NPO is blaming TS for Bob crap being thrown around at Orbis when using One far away comment that said "For Steve!" as reason enough to start the Tri-monthly flamewar.

As for recruitment, everyine is guilty of it ti some degree. UPN in bob as about as laughable as the Charming Friends on Orvis in terms of relevancy yet even we mugrated from Orbis. Unfortunately, conturay to popular belif TS buisnessmen are not the 1/100 and do count in the alliances that recruited from off-Orbis space shit.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

3. I am referring to a specific alliance and its standing with yours. Keep in mind this is an OOC forum and I was OOC attacked by a member of one of the alliances you're referring to, so I have no reason to hold back in my rather mild assessment of you/them. I never said the Syndicate emulated NPO. You can figure out the actual comparison I'm making if you go by the time period.

Throwing out accusations of OOC attacks is pretty serious, I'm interested in the name of the specific alliance you're referring to. 

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

As far as I'm concerned NPO's actual declaration didn't have a "For Steve!" in it. I'll go in the great crap throwing war via the other thread when I feel like it.

To quote the OP of that DoW:

'

Our Hero gazed out across the barren wasteland of the new world, echoes of past conflict still ringing faintly in the ash filled air. He turns slowly to look at the army assembled behind him. Old friends who had followed him loyally for years, and new ones who shared his dream.

The blade whispers against leather as it’s full length is drawn from the scabbard at his side. He closes his eyes for a moment and visions of old times, old friends long gone, flash through his mind. The Hero banishes them as soon as they form, this is no time for sentiment, no time for peace. There can be only war.

He looks up from his brief reverie to see all those following him waiting expectantly for a few words, one last inspirational speech. The Hero smiles faintly, never having been one for banter. His lips move, uttering 2 words that would pierce the air of the conflict at hand and echo throughout the millennia of war and slaughter to come.

85703-for-steve.gif

Did you even read the thread, or are you just running around because of your predisposition against t$?

. . .Expect nothing important was cropped? There was a threat posted right under someone's nose and one can't blame the person for throwing that crap back. This whole "Cropped" thing is ridicoulous and there is no evidence to support such claim. Like "Lies and Slander."

We have literally shown the cropped text used by NPO, and we have shown the context surrounding it. Are you saying that that is not evidence? 

Go back to point one - you can't claim NPO is blaming TS for Bob crap being thrown around at Orbis when using One far away comment that said "For Steve!" as reason enough to start the Tri-monthly flamewar.

As for recruitment, everyine is guilty of it ti some degree. UPN in bob as about as laughable as the Charming Friends on Orvis in terms of relevancy yet even we mugrated from Orbis. Unfortunately, conturay to popular belif TS buisnessmen are not the 1/100 and do count in the alliances that recruited from off-Orbis space shit.

Again: It was in the OP thus part of the IC declaration of war. It was then echoed by a contingent of members.

As for recruitment: I'm not talking about migration being an issue to t$? I'm speaking of NPO's use of a supposed Syndicate threat to specifically recruit members to its cause- namely, a supposed coming ideological war.

os9LcJK.gif

Throwing out accusations of OOC attacks is pretty serious, I'm interested in the name of the specific alliance you're referring to. 

Aw cmon man. This is pretty OOC:

It is personal yes. I try not to bring over grudges from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and I definitely don't for any alliances. There are a small handful of people in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) (less than five) who act in such a way that it reflects on their RL personality in a bad way to me and I can reasonably expect them to act in a similar way here. If I can't trust them in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), regardless of politics, I'm not going to trust them here. Roquentin is one. I don't think any others currently play P&W.

There are more people (a few dozen) who I have a positive opinion of from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and that carries over here as well. Not in the sense of whom I am allied too (some aren't allies) or feel like I owe favors to. But I might trust their judgement or ability or honesty more because they have shown those positive qualities in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Keep in mind Azaghul also agreed with a much lengthier one  from Syndicate member, Charles the Tyrant. Were people to start buying into the grudges people like Azaghul and Charles have based on their histories, it could begin to harm me on both an IC and OOC level. Luckily, no one I directly interact with takes much stock in their appraisals but it is very disconcerting they are allowed to publicly post such things as I would never do such a thing. 

I may not like how some people act in these games, but I will never attempt to damage their credibility as real life individuals or say their real life personalities are bad to score IC points on them.

Instead of condemning this sort of conduct, it was defended as being legitimate.

Edited by Roquentin

Are you kiding buorhann?

Sup, has been a long time  hasn't it?

To cut the crap out so I don't have emulate partisan and waste a half hour of my time writing a wall of text, yes, I did say that any realm where a person like you has any relevance is shit. Why? Precisely because of what you are doing right now.

The common trend for you in every situation where a person expresses a personal grievance or criticism in regards to your personality is for you to play the victim card and run around using it for in game for a political purpose or point. Much like you are doing right now. This is what you continuously do and have done in both (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and now here, "so and so does not have nice things to say about me, must somehow play the victim card" whilst you sit and s!@#$ about it with your inner circle who know full well the sham you are attempting to perform whilst manipulating the greater community into possibly feeling sympathy for you. This is what you continuously do and I think everyone who knows you from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) expects it from you. No one certainly defends you even within your own allies when I express my personal criticisms of you so it can't be just me for that matter who thinks you are purely toxic for any community and that relays precisely the context of the quote of mine you dropped.

My quote has no specific bearing upon (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) or PnW. It has bearing upon my judgment of your character, I am pretty sure if I met you in the real world you would probably live up to my expectations based upon my judgement of you based on our thankfully few interactions within (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and from the looks of it now PnW too. It has nothing to do with whatever alliance you are in and it certainly does not affect my judgement of whatever alliance you are in and it certainly does not affect how I interact with NPO. The same cannot be said for you however as you just freely admitted to condoning refusing your diplomats and members to discuss in game alliance matters and concerns with a person who you particularly have a personal grievance with which originated in an another game. That is the crucial difference between you and myself and expresses exactly why I think you are a complete waste of space as a person. And before you even attempt to spin this into some in game plea for sympathy, let me remind everyone I just spent 2 months in an AA allied to you so it is pretty clear I do not let my personal judgement of persons affect how I view an alliance. If I were in the same alliance as you I would have exactly the same opinion of you so do not even attempt to somehow make this a political ingame dislike which has crossed over from a different game.

Why do I think you are toxic for this community, (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)'s community and indeed any community? Because you are manipulative and will attempt to use any justification or excuse to achieve your own ends regardless of the merit found within the justification itself. I play a few online MMO games and if I noticed you playing there or indeed any person playing the game who resembled your personality, I would say much the same as I did in the quote you dropped, so and so is a whatever and the realm/community is shit because it would be the truth. People like you ruined (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), these of us who founded tS, cynic included for that matter deliberately came to this game for a fresh start away from this sort of crap you are attempting to pull but lo and behold, here you are 18 months later pulling the same crap and even mentioning exactly the same criticisms you did in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). "Charles and chim are bad because they call me mean things because I act like a prick, tS/MI6 is bad as a result so I must get whatever alliance I am in to act against them".  

It has nothing to do with whatever game I first met you in  so don't try and spin it into some jab at myself not being impartial to alliances found in both communities and games. It is solely to do with my judgement of you as a person, much as I am sure you maintain grievances with particular persons from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) who now reside here in this realm. Whether they are genuine grievances or grievances maintained solely for political reasons so as to justify your dislike of alliances found here in PnW I really have no idea and to be honest, I really don't care.

Also, please feel free to somehow use my post against you as some personal OOC attack and then run around to everyone saying the syndicate is evil, it is your typical modus operandi and I expect everyone and anyone who knows you to do so anyway so you should at the very least attempt to live up to their expectations.

Also, in regards to cynic, he didn't get ousted over (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) matters. What happened was he broke our forums I think 3 or 4 times in a week or two, constantly wanted to have himself set up as some supreme chairperson/dictator against the wishes of the other dozen or so founders and the majority of the alliance who wanted a more accountable system of government and then wanted to change our alliance theme from a corporate one to a sons of anarchy theme. The (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) drama you just love to keep repeating was simply the last straw. It didn't inspire much faith in his leadership, he left the alliance after our other gov members had a word with him about his general conduct and how it wasn't fitting for a person in any leadership position and requested that he fix his act. He decided to resign at that moment in time.

I'm an ally of NPO and like NPO overall, but I agree completely with Charle's assessment of Roquentin, and will never trust him as a person further than I can throw him.  Totally 100% self centered.

Yes. 

The argumentation goes I have a bad real life personality, so I should not be trusted IC either and that also could spill over into OOC assesments other individuals will end up making. These individuals have specific grudges unique to them and the alliances they were in at the time.

Let's say someone uninformed starts reading this. They might start drawing their own conclusions, especially if they're not someone who has played these games a long but attribute credibility to people like Azaghul and Charles.

Informed people could also see it, but most people including those who are in NPO can see people like Azaghul and Charles' words should hold no weight whatsoever.

Looks like you pissed off Charles pretty good if he was willing to type out a wall of text about you.

He has  his own history which I could largely paint in a negative light of being flaky in these games. He has a history of conducting OOC attacks against me. His level of enmity is pretty toxic. Like I said, he has a specific grudge against me due to differences in these games.  Pretty much everyone has something from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) that could be used against them, so yeah. I chose not to reignite (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) stuff with these guys. They chose to do it.

Edited by Roquentin

Let me interpret for all of those reading this fantastic thread

So where's the OOC attack at exactly?  That they think you're not trustworthy?

read: "What? I have seen no such thing."

-snip-

read: "welp"

Looks like you pissed off Charles pretty good if he was willing to type out a wall of text about you.

read: "oh u rite. damn that's a WoT."

Let me interpret for all of those reading this fantastic thread

read: "What? I have seen no such thing."

read: "welp"

read: "oh u rite. damn that's a WoT."

Not at all, but thank you for the terrible interpretation of it.  If you really want my honest thoughts about it?  I laughed if he took that wall of text seriously and felt offended by it.

That's one of those moments where you simply go, "Cool story bro" and leave it as it is.  Why should Roq care about Charles thoughts on him when he's acknowledged both of them had beef previously?  That's just like Pfeiffer and Oblige.  Silly rivalry shit.

• Downvote 1