Orbis on Planet Bob?

Kastor

So did Alpha and friends in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) attack Mi6 because of what happened over here? Talk about petty....

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

wow, is that really the reason for Mi6 getting rolled?

It's not. Alliances had been discussing rolling MI6 since March. Part of the thing people aren't really getting is that Steve doesn't hold a high standing in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). They were previously attacked in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) when Alpha was aligned with tS and if Steve had objected no one involved would have cared. This idea that there were no tensions and that it's about P&W is pretty farfetched. Simply being allied to Steve and interacting with him in a non-hostile fashion is a huge change for some of us because we didn't get along with him at all in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and part of the reason he ended up taking a back seat  in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) had to do with those tensions.

Let's just get into it further: had we wanted to adhere to crossplay ideology we wouldn't have allied Rose which had MI6 members in gov and we wouldn't have allied Uranicus Socialitas either. We wouldn't have let Carter in when he was in MI6 and made him gov as well. With the US example, there was a point where Abbas was both leader of US and M of MI6 and MrHat was leader of Vanguard. MrHat isn't exactly known for being friendly with MI6 in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)(DO IT).

edit: NB: Both Frawley and I are former Vanguard and we are the top 2 of NPO. Added  details as well.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 4

^

That. I know for sure that in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) UPN utterly hates (hated; Now we're less relevant then the Charming Friends) NPO yet we're allies.

But hey, I dont play that game.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Seems more like a troll than anything else and if it is true, do we really care about a dead game being controlled by our politics?

It only becomes relevant here if they try and use it in some way.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

It's not. Alliances had been discussing rolling MI6 since March. Part of the thing people aren't really getting is that Steve doesn't hold a high standing in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). They were previously attacked in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) when Alpha was aligned with tS and if Steve had objected no one involved would have cared. This idea that there were no tensions and that it's about P&W is pretty farfetched. Simply being allied to Steve and interacting with him in a non-hostile fashion is a huge change for some of us because we didn't get along with him at all in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and part of the reason he ended up taking a back seat  in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) had to do with those tensions.

Let's just get into it further: had we wanted to adhere to crossplay ideology we wouldn't have allied Rose which had MI6 members in gov and we wouldn't have allied Uranicus Socialitas either. We wouldn't have let Carter in when he was in MI6 and made him gov as well. With the US example, there was a point where Abbas was both leader of US and M of MI6 and MrHat was leader of Vanguard. MrHat isn't exactly known for being friendly with MI6 in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)(DO IT).

edit: NB: Both Frawley and I are former Vanguard and we are the top 2 of NPO. Added  details as well.

I'm pretty sure you not allying t$ during your time in Vanguard (which was a real possibility for a brief period all the way back) was partially if not entirely caused by your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) dislike of MI6 (and chim in particular). (Hello Umbrella).

It's not relevant to todays situation, but let's not pretend that you have never blurred those lines.

So, moving on to the actual subject at hand: There are those who believe that the war in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) was indeed directly tied to this one. Similary however, there are those who claim that it was in no way tied. To me? I believe the truth lies in the middle. The initial declaration came with the rallying cry of  'For Steve!'- a direct reference to this war in this world. No initial CB was given in the DoW. CB's were only provided after a callout on the matter, and ranged from 'MI6 poaching! (a weak CB, given that everyone does it) to 'Chim plotting to take us down!' to 'Chim spying on our ally!' to 'Chim threatening to take us out in PW!'. Evidence given to us on the matter has remained slim at best. Some of the statements have been proven to be exaggerated and/or untrue. Others seem feasible.

It does not matter however. As easily as CB's are manufactured, it becomes impossible to trace down whether or not this war is tied to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). The fact that the 'for steve' was used as a rallying cry is in itself proof that the PW conflict between t$ and Alpha was on their mind when they pushed the red button. That in itself is a crossover. Is it one worthy of immediate retalliation? Not sure. Is it worthy of condemnation? Certainly.

Over the past month or two I have seen a variety of actions that tip-toed the OOC line however. Across my time in PW, I have seen various attacks, including attacks on my own persona (OOC-wise). Some jokingly (hello Steve), some malicious (see: Digitizer incident as well as the eumir incident). These issues have also however, occurred to other parties: Both leaders and non-leaders. Majors and minors. This is but another small infraction in a different category, on a larger pile. Personally? I've become increasingly wary of this community, the amount of shit it condones and its unwillingness to speak out on shit for political considerations.

You are the community at large. What you do and do not condone is something neither I, nor the Syndicate can or will determine for you. Instead, we will continue to draw our own lines and react to those who cross them. I ask all within this community to reflect on where they believe the IC-OOC boundary should lie, and to act on their drawn conclusions.

This post probably falls on deaf ears. But it matters not. It needed to be said.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

I'm pretty sure you not allying t$ during your time in Vanguard (which was a real possibility for a brief period all the way back) was partially if not entirely caused by your IC dislike of MI6 (and chim in particular). (Hello Umbrella).

It's not relevant to todays situation, but let's not pretend that you have never blurred those lines.

So, moving on to the actual subject at hand: There are those who believe that the war in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) was indeed directly tied to this one. Similary however, there are those who claim that it was in no way tied. To me? I believe the truth lies in the middle. The initial declaration came with the rallying cry of  'For Steve!'- a direct reference to this war in this world. No initial CB was given in the DoW. CB's were only provided after a callout on the matter, and ranged from 'MI6 poaching! (a weak CB, given that everyone does it) to 'Chim plotting to take us down!' to 'Chim spying on our ally!' to 'Chim threatening to take us out in PW!'. Evidence given to us on the matter has remained slim at best. Some of the statements have been proven to be exaggerated and/or untrue. Others seem feasible.

It does not matter however. As easily as CB's are manufactured, it becomes impossible to trace down whether or not this war is tied to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). The fact that the 'for steve' was used as a rallying cry is in itself proof that the PW conflict between t$ and Alpha was on their mind when they pushed the red button. That in itself is a crossover. Is it one worthy of immediate retalliation? Not sure. Is it worthy of condemnation? Certainly.

Over the past month or two I have seen a variety of actions that tip-toed the OOC line however. Across my time in PW, I have seen various attacks, including attacks on my own persona (OOC-wise). Some jokingly (hello Steve), some malicious (see: Digitizer incident as well as the eumir incident). These issues have also however, occurred to other parties: Both leaders and non-leaders. Majors and minors. This is but another small infraction in a different category, on a larger pile. Personally? I've become increasingly wary of this community, the amount of shit it condones and its unwillingness to speak out on shit for political considerations.

You are the community at large. What you do and do not condone is something neither I, nor the Syndicate can or will determine for you. Instead, we will continue to draw our own lines and react to those who cross them. I ask all within this community to reflect on where they believe the IC-OOC boundary should lie, and to act on their drawn conclusions.

This post probably falls on deaf ears. But it matters not. It needed to be said.

So wait, you're the same Partisan from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? Small world!

So wait, you're the same Partisan from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? Small world!

You will find my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) persona to be vastly different from my PW one.

Your post does not add much to the subject at hand, nor does it have any positive influence on this thread.

os9LcJK.gif

Ok, let's get really real here. When there are folks in your alliance and in your allies alliances telling us we're going to be driven out of this world because of our standing in another, and then some of those same folks and yourself threatening retaliation on us here entirely based on what people other than ourselves said in that other world, it becomes really hard to believe that preventing crossover politics is something you're sincerely invested in.

• Upvote 2

Ok, let's get really real here. When there are folks in your alliance and in your allies alliances telling us we're going to be driven out of this world because of our standing in another, and then some of those same folks and yourself threatening retaliation on us here entirely based on what people other than ourselves said in that other world, it becomes really hard to believe that preventing crossover politics is something you're sincerely invested in.

Screen caps of these messages?  That seems strange.

Wasn't Cynic ousted from Syndicate due to an issue that arose in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? 

From the information I've seen, no?  I could be wrong, but just from someone who joined and got caught up with Syndicate - I certainly didn't see anything (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) related with Cynic's departure.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

From the information I've seen, no?  I could be wrong, but just from someone who joined and got caught up with Syndicate - I certainly didn't see anything (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) related with Cynic's departure.

From memory he definitely blamed (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) being a major reason as to why his leadership of tS ended.

Just wondering btw Partisan. At what time did you ask Vanguard for a treaty?

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I have seen the logs to which you refer. They contained chim, a member in t$ who has no government authority whatsoever (and this is a known fact) speculating with a few of your members after a poaching attempt from some of your members: Chim explained why he believes you are not his choice. There was no threat. The logs in question were cropped to make it seem like an explicit threat on chim's part to implicate both him and t$.

The funny thing is... that this cropped log was given to me by certain people during a conversation in which I was asking for IC CB's for the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) DoW.

As for crossover politics... Look at your current list of allies. Then look at your list of allies in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Then look at the manner in which your corner of the world has consistently referred to t$ as MI6. Charles made a very eloquent post about this in your embassy on our forums. Your diplomat responded with 'I discussed with manthrax so i'm going to disregard'. Why don't you come to the embassy and try to relay charles' concern?

Let's look at it a different way:

- Alpha and t$ are at war with no end in sight due to alpha refusing white peace and t$ refusing a NAP.

- MI6 has been consistently referred to as being t$' counterpart (despite us having proven time and time again that there is no crossover politics there) by Alpha + alpha's allies only.

- NG, Alpha's (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) counterpart attacks MI6 with *all* of NG's crossover allies (NPO, Polaris etc). The DoW states: 'FOR STEVE', as a rallying cry, and no official CB is given.

- When called on it, various CB's are given:

1. Supposed poaching by chim. Counterpoint: Everyone poaches and you know it.

2. A quote out of context (as mentioned above) detailing chim saying NPO will get rolled/driven out in PW (Crossover alert! Why is this part of your CB?)

3. Supposed chim plotting (unproven)

- Now, t$ obviously has questions over this: We're pissed at the principle of crossover- the principle of our actions impacting another game and the prospect of the roles being reversed one day if you are in power, with t$ being punished for MI6' actions (even if we do not see ourselves as a counterpart). We do not care about MI6 themselves being rolled one bit.

- Your side of the fence has now begun taking an accusatory stance towards t$ for being annoyed at this turn of events: You are allowed to bring PW into (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), but we are not allowed to question it: If we do, we are called out for 'crossing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) into PW'.

Do you see your own hypocricy? Do you see your own insincerity? The moment the DoWs were posted, queries began to swarm about whether or not t$ would retalliate. This was before I or Val had made any statement about it whatsoever. Did you expect retalliation? Some could say this was a bait. Perhaps not sanctioned by your respective PW governments, but a bait nonetheless.

But then again; it could also be an attempt at putting pressure on us. Or it could be a simple joke gone wrong. The problem here is that t$ has no way of knowing. We just see the events occurring and voice our annoyance. If our annoyance displeases you, then perhaps you should be taking a different approach: like not bringing PW shit up in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) DoW's.

Wasn't Cynic ousted from Syndicate due to an issue that arose in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? 

Cynic was never ousted from government, nor from the Syndicate. You have been made aware of this on multiple occasions. Cynic lost faith from some of his members after an event in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) (this was in our early days). Roy and I, his fellow triumvirs, smacked him around privately for being erratic in his conduct and were deliberating on what to do in query. Cynic could not take the criticism and resigned on his own accord. He was allowed (and asked) to stay, but decided to leave the alliance. He then formed GR (and later Vanguard), began spreading a variety of rumors (about a supposed coup) and began pushing for war against t$.

Irrelevant to this conversation, but a good strawman, Hat. I'll repeat my statement:

I'm pretty sure you not allying t$ during your time in Vanguard (which was a real possibility for a brief period all the way back) was partially if not entirely caused by your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) dislike of MI6 (and chim in particular). (Hello Umbrella).

os9LcJK.gif

From memory he definitely blamed (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) being a major reason as to why his leadership of tS ended.

Just wondering btw Partisan. At what time did you ask Vanguard for a treaty?

We discussed and considered relations for a brief period during Hat's tenure. This was in our earlier days. I'd have to backlog to get to an exact date :(.

os9LcJK.gif

Given your alliance initially largely ported members from MI6 and its allies, some prejudice would always exist, just as it does with NPO but keep in mind MI6 have members that have blurred the lines in terms of when it comes to hating someone across IC/OOC boundaries.  Guess where those have been mainly(including your recent returnee)? Things got particularly ugly on various levels with MI6 around the time you formed tS  on a personal level. Most of us had zero interaction with any tS members except lone ambassadors so our perceptions were never going to change and we never had any discussion about allying tS or not. The point was that our initial prejudices weren't the defining feature our politics/internal policies and our main flareups were with alliances we had no prior history with. Many people raised the same issues with other alliances that had MI6 members at first, but they were overcome. I didn't say we were never impacted by prejudice. Most alliances have some.

Let's look at it in a relative sense to the setting. The prior Non Grata declaration was one on an alliance where it was just  "NON GRATA !@#$ YEAH" as a parody of a song from a movie despite there being actual reasons. Like Keegoz said, "for steve" was intended as a troll. The differences between the alliances in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) was never really resolved and there was the appearance of hostility in virtually every topic we made. Plain and simple just as your initial paragraph suggests there was bad blood concentrated in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) that has never been resolved, so we need no extraneous reasons act there. It was suggested as an option as soon as Chim posted something we could act on March 22nd as we continued to see MI6 as a problem.  A decent amount of people who posted for steve after the initial posts don't even know who Steve is or even are in alliances tied with yours in this one.  The fact that two alliances had crossover was amusing to some people, but there have  been tensions between the alliances involved and MI6. Does an Oculus-MI6 war require Alpha getting hit in P&W? No.

If you're upset about attacks on OOC personas, you're going to do have to do some soul searching closer to home.

We have no need to bring this game up to pursue our agendas there and it's unlikely to happen again.

Edited by Roquentin

Screen caps of these messages?  That seems strange.

This one is easy:

IMG_5384.PNG

His first one, not his second one. His second one just a few months ago was because he leaked. Cynic helped to found/start Syndicate and that's when I'm asking, as if memory serves me correct he was ousted due to relationships being strained in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Cynic was never ousted from government, nor from the Syndicate. You have been made aware of this on multiple occasions. Cynic lost faith from some of his members after an event in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) (this was in our early days). Roy and I, his fellow triumvirs, smacked him around privately for being erratic in his conduct and were deliberating on what to do in query. Cynic could not take the criticism and resigned on his own accord. He was allowed (and asked) to stay, but decided to leave the alliance. He then formed GR (and later Vanguard), began spreading a variety of rumors (about a supposed coup) and began pushing for war against t$.

So then the guys who led Vanguard and are still around now in NPO probably had a good reason in this game ((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) aside) to not treaty you?

I just don't really buy that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) is the reason they never allied you tbh.

Given your alliance initially largely ported members from MI6 and its allies, some prejudice would always exist, just as it does with NPO but keep in mind MI6 have members that have blurred the lines in terms of when it comes to hating someone across IC/OOC boundaries.  Guess where those have been mainly(including your recent returnee)? Things got particularly ugly on various levels with MI6 around the time you formed tS  on a personal level. Most of us had zero interaction with any tS members except lone ambassadors so our perceptions were never going to change and we never had any discussion about allying tS or not. The point was that our initial prejudices weren't the defining feature our politics/internal policies and our main flareups were with alliances we had no prior history with. Many people raised the same issues with other alliances that had MI6 members at first, but they were overcome. I didn't say we were never impacted by prejudice. Most alliances have some.

Let's look at it in a relative sense to the setting. The prior Non Grata declaration was one on an alliance where it was just  "NON GRATA !@#$ YEAH" as a parody of a song from a movie despite there being actual reasons. Like Keegoz said, "for steve" was intended as a troll. The differences between the alliances in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) was never really resolved and there was the appearance of hostility in virtually every topic we made. Plain and simple just as your initial paragraph suggests there was bad blood concentrated in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) that has never been resolved, so we need no extraneous reasons act there. It was suggested as an option as soon as Chim posted something we could act on March 22nd as we continued to see MI6 as a problem.  A decent amount of people who posted for steve after the initial posts don't even know who Steve is or even are in alliances tied with yours in this one.  The fact that two alliances had crossover was amusing to some people, but there have  been tensions between the alliances involved and MI6. Does an Oculus-MI6 war require Alpha getting hit in P&W? No.

If you're upset about attacks on OOC personas, you're going to do have to do some soul searching closer to home.

We have no need to bring this game up to pursue our agendas there and it's unlikely to happen again.

Our apologies for taking the rationale provided in a DoW at face value. 

"IT'S A JOKE" is really a poor excuse, if there really was an actual rationale. Hell, making the joke isn't necessarily wrong, but the thing about DoWs is that they're not for the alliance declaring war. They already know why they're going to war. They're for everyone else, to explain why they're going to war. Saying "everyone already knows" is stupid, especially since if everyone did already know, we wouldn't be having this conversation :P

Is it really so hard to say "We're declaring on MI6 because Chim's an ass" if you're declaring on MI6 because Chim's an ass? Shit, put it in a spoiler if you want. But it shouldn't be surprising that people took the DoW at face value, that's why they exist.

EDIT: Excuse me, you say it's as a troll. Not a joke. My bad. Point still remains.

Edited by Roy Mustang

This one is easy:

IMG_5384.PNG

His first one, not his second one. His second one just a few months ago was because he leaked. Cynic helped to found/start Syndicate and that's when I'm asking, as if memory serves me correct he was ousted due to relationships being strained in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

This was, quite literally, part of a discussion of what alliance I might be joining after the war because I'm probably leaving Syndicate (I brought up TKR, because I love IC and Az - Hestia brought up NPO, and I responded with that.)  The fact that you're willing to take logs out of context, from a non-PnW channel (I believe that has something to do with a mobile game El is trying to get me to play?), from a non-govt member of Syndicate, is just downright pathetic.  Par for the course, but pathetic nonetheless.  On my phone right now, but Partisan's got the contextual logs and my permission to post them.

g23Jm5K.png

Do we really need to debate what a cb is in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)?

The whole point of this thread should be us not caring about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) :P

Do we really care that a war in PW is affecting (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? If anything it sounds like a bigger concern for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) than people here.

Edited by Keegoz

I feel like the saddest thing of that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) war is that MI6 was like #14 and you got 3 top 10 alliances to gang bang them.

Edited by TellUrGrlThx

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I feel like the saddest thing of that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) war is that MI6 was like #14 and you got 3 top 10 alliances to gang bang them.

Again, why should PW care though?

If you care and are bringing it over here than you are contributing to the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) crossover even more.

• Upvote 1

I feel like the saddest thing of that Alpha/TS war is that Alpha had like 30 members and TS got 2 top tier alliances with 140+ people in them to gang bang them.

ftfy so that it would be p&w related

Edited by MrHat

This one is easy:

IMG_5384.PNG

Thank you for proving my point. Full logs:

11<Chimaera> [19:20] <%Chimaera> Syndicate just happens to be the only group that isn't miserably incompetent
<Chimaera> [19:20] <Prezyan> i let them go freee
<Chimaera> [19:20] <%Chimaera> Which is why they keep winning
<Chimaera> [19:20] <@G_Hestia[Dolor_Aliis]> I mean
<Chimaera> [19:20] <@G_Hestia[Dolor_Aliis]> Y'all also have a high NS
<Chimaera> [19:20] <@G_Hestia[Dolor_Aliis]> So there's that
<Chimaera> [19:21] <%Chimaera> I mean, I'm pretty sure I've been here for two wars where NS at the start of the war favored the other side
11<Chimaera> [19:21] <%Chimaera> They were just incompetent piles of trash compared to Syndicate's finely tuned MI6 and Spartan soldiers.  
<Chimaera> [19:22] <@G_Hestia[Dolor_Aliis]> There are other good alliances
<Chimaera> [19:22] <%Chimaera> There...really aren't.
<Chimaera> [19:22] <%Chimaera> Well, TKR seems pretty good
<Chimaera> [19:22] <+NotABot> what the hell did ram, and i installed it on tkr thb
<Chimaera> [19:22] <%Chimaera> I might go there after the war, I love IC and Az to death
<Chimaera> [19:22] <@G_Hestia[Dolor_Aliis]> NPO? :P
<Chimaera> [19:23] <@G_Hestia[Dolor_Aliis]> We aren't bad :D
<Chimaera> [19:23] <%Chimaera> Eh.  You'll get killed off next war...nobody in this game wants you here.  Happened once in PnW already.  
<Chimaera> [19:23] <%Chimaera> Whether that's fair or not, that's what is going to happen
<Chimaera> [19:24] <%Chimaera> Side effect of yall winning (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)
11<Chimaera> [19:27] <%Chimaera> Plus your only ally who actually likes you is on some sort of insane suicide mission with regards to Syndicate.  
<Chimaera> [19:27] <%Chimaera> Which I respect btw, I respect intense hatred.  
<Chimaera> [19:28] <@G_Hestia[Dolor_Aliis]> Alpha will survive
<Chimaera> [19:28] <%Chimaera> Sure, they'll survive
<Chimaera> [19:28] <%Chimaera> But they'll have no money, and it'll take them ages to get back to the tier they were at once
<Chimaera> [19:28] <@G_Hestia[Dolor_Aliis]> They have money
<Chimaera> [19:29] <@G_Hestia[Dolor_Aliis]> Alpha isn't stupid
<Chimaera> [19:29] <%Chimaera> I...wouldn't go that far.  :P

Certainly not a threat. Only a bunch of dudes from both sides kicking the shit, and chim offering his opinion. You make it out to be far more malicious than it is. Why is it that you use cropped logs to paint a false narrative?

So then the guys who led Vanguard and are still around now in NPO probably had a good reason in this game ((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) aside) to not treaty you?

I just don't really buy that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is the reason they never allied you tbh.

This was during MrHat's tenure. Not Cynic's. Again, i'm going off of what I was literally told. I don't recall you being privy to those conversations.

os9LcJK.gif