NK hugs

Apeman

Well I DO see the NK point. Once GPA stops on tge defense on goes on the counteroffensive, they're going out to hurt one alliance as an expection to all others. Thus they are violating neturality to attack NK instead of peacing out.

Neutralism or a "neutralist policy" is a foreign policy position wherein a state intends to remain neutral in future wars. A sovereign state that reserves the right to become a belligerent if attacked by a party to the war is in a condition of armed neutrality.

Armed neutrality is a term used in international politics, which is the attitude of a state or group of states which makes no alliance with either side in a war. It is the condition of a neutral power, at war, which holds itself ready to resist by force any aggression of either belligerent. Such states assert that they will defend themselves against resulting incursions from all parties.

So, it can be said that being neutral simply means that it will not take part in alliances wars, however, if attacked, it can defend itself, and then continue the conflict if it wishes on those who started against them.   

• Upvote 6

I'd just like to point out that NK is pretty much ZI'd now, there is no more vengeance that can be inflicted unless GPA intends to keep them there until they quit.

Honestly this speculation is mostly happening because GPA refuses to respond to what they are actually doing, NK haven't even been given a straight answer on how this war could end.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Well looks like I have some thoughts from GPA, all it took was a member to leak.

https://gyazo.com/2c969ba4a5aa48d36a4318f1022787ad

https://gyazo.com/59ce9750c2b886bbdc206baa0107ee71

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Rose your my hero. I love how rumors spread. Just throwing it out there.....we knew we were gonna lose it all. The point is we could and did do more damage than we recieved. Don't get me wrong, building is the fun part. I also understand they are sore. Hold us to war. It's your right. Please don't think we are sorry for doing it. We are however sorry your so hurt that smashing zero infra sounds goods. It's not like the deficit adds up. I can start fresh when you do eventually waste tons on us, get tired and go home. If the game needs to be changed in your opinion approach Alex. Being hurt because a scenario happened within the rules of the game is kinda silly. As I said in private messages to gpa, I pray they have developed a plan to defend themselves from everyone including Apeman. I spot weakness and exploit it. Happy rebuilding. Should've just paid the cash but what do I know

Edited by Apeman
  • Upvote 1

Any word on the recent exodus from GPA?

A departing member which has come to Rose though told us this was the reason for his departure

lol_GPA.png

Gpa has been gracious enough to extended a hand of peace. We have accepted said terms and agreed. Peace will come from NK and GPA. As peace offers are extended, both parties will accept them quickly. They have nothing to gain and we have nothing to lose.

I want to thank both Oberstein and Kalev for the conversations and gentleman like conduct. Even while fuming they remained respectful and honest. I would also like to thank Keegoz for making the talks a reality. Ages ahead of your time Keegoz.

No matter where we all end up, I hope the parties involved can extend a nod of respect to the other. We both did everything we could to fight this war. Lessons were taught and learned. We are both winners in our own right.

GPA has informed me to the busy lives of its membership. Truly the lack of communication was going to happen. RL comes first. I believe GPA will be along shortly to confirm or deny this

Good game.

o/GPA

o/NK

Edited by Apeman
  • Upvote 3

From The Desk of FireChiefFraggle

Fraggle Rock

This message is in no way coming from anyone but the Nation of Fraggle Rock. The Apes, Nuclear Knights, nor any other nation has influenced this message. We speak freely from the hearts of the pure Fraggles. Please do not allow this message to be taken out of any context. Now let's get down to business.

More nuclear attacks will occur and that is the best thing to happen to this world. Before a few (less than .05% of all nations) launched their nuclear weapons in both rogue and coordinated attacks, this world was dull.The dynamics are changing. Sitting around staring at pretty pixels will be penalized. This is the new normal.Let's come together and enjoy this moment. Let's find new ways to shake up the normal. Nobody likes the normal, except the 99.05% of normies that complain when the normal is shaken up.

I leave this thread on this note; nuclear weapons are weak in the larger sense of this world. Nuclear weapons will never achieve the downfall of typical behavior. Nuclear weapons are played out. What is needed is a new project. Normally the Nation of Fraggle Rock would not condone this project, but if implemented correctly, it can make the world burn and force people to react. We propose a project called Dirty Nuclear Suicide Vests (DNSV). This can be used on any nation regardless of nation score ranges. The nation that uses it becomes occupied by a group of nations for 2 weeks. This really isn't well thought through....(I know some dope will just quote those six words) but let's shake it up a bit.

Again this message is only coming from the Nation of Fraggle Rock. We were not paid for by someone with an agenda.

Many Future Nuclear Hugs

FireChiefFraggle 

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 2

Apeman peace announcement is true and good. It was certainly a fun week.

Gpa has been gracious enough to extended a hand of peace. We have accepted said terms and agreed. Peace will come from NK and GPA. As peace offers are extended, both parties will accept them quickly. They have nothing to gain and we have nothing to lose.

I want to thank both Oberstein and Kalev for the conversations and gentleman like conduct. Even while fuming they remained respectful and honest. I would also like to thank Keegoz for making the talks a reality. Ages ahead of your time Keegoz.

No matter where we all end up, I hope the parties involved can extend a nod of respect to the other. We both did everything we could to fight this war. Lessons were taught and learned. We are both winners in our own right.

GPA has informed me to the busy lives of its membership. Truly the lack of communication was going to happen. RL comes first. I believe GPA will be along shortly to confirm or deny this

Good game.

o/GPA
o/NK

We approve and are aware of this message. I know most of you think we where sleeping in our chairs trying to pass the hungover, I know I was.

So good luck to all involved and all the fish.

• Upvote 1

A war that wasn't started by us from rogues with unknown backers

It's more the sharks who are circling about as soon as they smelled blood that I'm worried about now.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5b5MNAbVKQ

XLL3z4T.gif

This really isn't well thought through....

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Now back to chasing people of Alpha's Nuke's Launched leaderboard.

Although that Apeman is like the Michael Phelps of nukes shot off, how are we supposed to compete with that freak of nature.

• Upvote 2