NK hugs

Apeman

96e3b9479e19eef613176a896c4dbee5.png

No wonder they declined heh

Good luck to everyone involved.

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Oh my lordy, that takes some balls. This could be interesting

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

What does NK plan on getting out of this war?

Nuked back it seems if they don't get anything  from the them lel

GPA has money to rebuild. Not so sure about NK

EDIT: Orbis will soon be a wasteland O.o Good thing there is no global nuclear modifier like in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) hahah

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Nuked back it seems if they don't get anything  from the them lel

GPA has money to rebuild. Not so sure about NK

Nuked back it seems

But we were told you had no money, was that a lie? Oh GPA stop been so bad!

• Upvote 1

I'm not in GPA lel

I was wondering this their members send messages asking to be kept out because GPA will never afford the ransom what a crock of s*** 

What does NK plan on getting out of this war?

I get my nuking needs fulfilled and it keeps me entertained for a bit. No point sitting hugging pixels when you can play the game properly!

Edited by Hayley
  • Upvote 3

A number of gorillas caged from a nearby zoo reported to have broke out wreaking havoc in the village of GPA. These runaway gorillas or apes were a rare born specie believed to be a prduct of social experiments initiated by scientists from the political and social spheres from Orbis in which involving the specie be exposed to copying human behaviors and even mutating their genes to characterize or pose the humans. No further reports on media about the success rates or failure rate of the said experiment.

Skilled hunters and vets equipped with special sedatives are now tasked to find and hunt down the apes and hope to quarantine them to prevent further havoc to the citizens and peaceful nearby village GPA.

A number of gorillas caged from a nearby zoo reported to have broke out wreaking havoc in the village of GPA. These runaway gorillas or apes were a rare born specie believed to be a prduct of social experiments initiated by scientists from the political and social spheres from Orbis in which involving the specie be exposed to copying human behaviors and even mutating their genes to characterize or pose the humans. No further reports on media about the success rates or failure rate of the said experiment.

Skilled hunters and vets equipped with special sedatives are now tasked to find and hunt down the apes and hope to quarantine them to prevent further havoc to the citizens and peaceful nearby village GPA.

Many of the 124 GPA Farmers, Bankers, and Peaceful activists have helped with the efforts of capturing this "things" and will continue to do so unless they turn back and head to their forests

I was wondering if anyone would attack GPA. They are starting to run away with the alliance race. Although, I think the 11 members of KN are not enough to make much of a dent to them. Perhaps just be more of an annoyance.

For the most part, GPA has countered well. BUT, why has no one countered on Apeman???

Will be interesting to see if any other alliances join in the attack on GPA.

Time to see a response from GPA

Well, I mean, NK is down to 20k tanks total and 29 planes, the counter has been good. Only issue is I don't think NK cares about actually winning the war, just doing infra damage. 

• Upvote 2

Well, I mean, NK is down to 20k tanks total and 29 planes, the counter has been good. Only issue is I don't think NK cares about actually winning the war, just doing infra damage.

This.

Though in the long run, GPA can easily do to NK what tS is doing to Alpha now. Just sit in them forever.

q8nfyvc.gif