Private Messages

hadesflames

Simple suggestion:

• Make it possible to filter unread messages.
    • It should be possible to tick a checkbox or press a button to either show only unread messages, or bring the unread messages to the top.
  • Make it possible to search messages, at least by recipient/sender, but also preferably by body content.

When you have thousands of messages as I do (I'm a very important person you see) it makes it very difficult to find an unread message, or a message from even as much as a day ago when you need to.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That just shows me that you are not very active......or you're a pack rat and don't get rid of anything!  Wait a minute...........also, that message you show (which I assume id the top in your list) is from 5/27/16 (which should be your newest one) and there is a 90 day limit on retaining messages.....so if you have 7k+ messages that are way more than 90 days old, I'm not sure how that is working for you. 

X4EfkAB.png

I don't understand why simple updates such as these can't be implemented into PnW.  Is it really that hard to put into the game?

Is it that hard to stay somewhat active, read your messages and delete them once you're done with it?

X4EfkAB.png

That just shows me that you are not very active......or you're a pack rat and don't get rid of anything!  Wait a minute...........also, that message you show (which I assume id the top in your list) is from 5/27/16 (which should be your newest one) and there is a 90 day limit on retaining messages.....so if you have 7k+ messages that are way more than 90 days old, I'm not sure how that is working for you.

He sends out about 80 messages a day for recruitment, plus maybe 10-20 related to alliance leadership. Also, that image is from May, this is a old thread :D

• Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Is it that hard to stay somewhat active, read your messages and delete them once you're done with it?

Not everybody likes to delete their messages, point is that it shouldn't be that hard to incoporate so why not just implement it?

gog-forum-size-regs.png

Alex is either really busy or dead. Or just doesn't give a flying fudgesicle about yall.

What a time to be alive.

I support this idea though.

Ya I'm sure he is super busy, tis the season. Thanks for the support!

He sends out about 80 messages a day for recruitment, plus maybe 10-20 related to alliance leadership. Also, that image is from May, this is a old thread :D

Ha, ha.....nevermind me, I'm an idiot! I didn't even notice the date on the post....thought this was a new thread!

X4EfkAB.png