Looking for a large loan.

ranman1990

Hello everyone, I am looking for a loan of $20,000,000. I would like to do so at a flat 10% interest to be paid in under 4 weeks. All of this is negotiable to a point and any offers are welcome. Please either reply here or PM me in game.

That's easily said but I truly don't know of an alliance that would give such a large loan as well as if alliance affiliation is that easily swayed then loyalty is nonexistent. Either way though my need still stands. Any offers?

• Upvote 1

TheĀ Black Knights will pay for your firstĀ 7Ā cities (500 infrastructure per city paid for) and will partially fund each city after. We have activity grants, a joining bonus, and a loan up toĀ $40,000,000 that can be paid for up to 20 days with no interest (if late, there will be fee of 25% of the total debt). ;)

Edited by Fluffypuppy

tumblr_static_tumblr_maucq6syiy1r7y61oo1

Stratton Oakmont is an independent neutral bank dedicated to providing loans to nations who need them. Ā I urge you to PM me in-game if you still require loan servicing. Ā I will note that your terms as laid out are unacceptable to us, but I'm sure we can find some common ground to work with! Ā I have a long list of satisfied customers, and we've been in business for 8 months now. Ā You can rest assured that we'll be here for you. Ā 

• Upvote 4

NK offers 8 cities free and new cities are fully paid to 1000 land and infra with full furniture meaning all commerce and a subway. We also offer interest free loans with a pay it forward theme.

Ā 

Glad you read all that cause we aren't accepting new applicants. I'm sure the bigger alliances could make even better options with their crazy banks and genius bankers.

Ā 

Nevermind nobody does it like NK

Ok like at this point you guys should just make one thread in the alliance recruitment section with all this information in it haha. I never knew of any of this. I am super impressed by these offers and i thank everyone for commenting.

Stratton Oakmont is an independent neutral bank dedicated to providing loans to nations who need them. Ā I urge you to PM me in-game if you still require loan servicing. Ā I will note that your terms as laid out are unacceptable to us, but I'm sure we can find some common ground to work with! Ā I have a long list of satisfied customers, and we've been in business for 8 months now. Ā You can rest assured that we'll be here for you.

Ā 

I am a satisfied customer.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Stratton Oakmont is an independent neutral bank dedicated to providing loans to nations who need them. Ā I urge you to PM me in-game if you still require loan servicing. Ā I will note that your terms as laid out are unacceptable to us, but I'm sure we can find some common ground to work with! Ā I have a long list of satisfied customers, and we've been in business for 8 months now. Ā You can rest assured that we'll be here for you. Ā 

This bank is really good 10/10

Ā 

10/10 would do business again (plz don't take my kidney i have a family to feed)

Edited by Techcraft2
  • Upvote 1

23:45:56Ā <~Psweet>Ā you should both add to them

Ā 

It's good

Ā 

andĀ ~PsweetĀ and Josh you should advertise your own bank too

Ā 

I also own a bank

Edited by Josh Freer

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

23:45:56Ā <~Psweet>Ā you should both add to them

Ā 

It's good

Ā 

andĀ ~PsweetĀ and Josh you should advertise your own bank too

Ā 

I also own a bank

I can confirm he has a bank. He only services plebs though.Ā 

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

#CirrusBank2016 The fabulousĀ one shall rise again.

Edited by Conroy

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."