A Tale of How a 56 Day Old Nation Got Nuked

Fraggle

From The Desk of FireChiefFraggle

FraggleRock

Let this be a cautionary story for anyone who wants to spy on others and call it no big deal

05/20 11:01 am Justin076 of Kingdom of Cape Breton has executed an espionage operation to gather intelligence about your country. They were not successful.

05/20 11:01 am Justin076 of Kingdom of Cape Breton has executed an espionage operation to gather intelligence about your country. They were not successful.

What do we have here? A "neutral" alliance member spying on me.......hmmm. 

I don't know if you think I will just forget that you spied on me. We can do this in one of two ways. 1) I go to your government and the world and large and expose you. 2) you tell me why you are spying on me and what you'll do to get out from under this. I prefer reason 2, but it's up to you. For future reference...I wouldnt be so willing to spy on me.

From: Justin076  Date: 05/22/2016 Sunday 2:50 pm Block Communications

I was gathering intelligence on you to see how you were recouping after many nations declared war on you pretty much wrecked your nation. I wanted to see what you had left after all those wars.

Fair enough. You are in GPA, a neutral alliance. You are also a young nation and may not have known that spying is against what your alliance stands for. You are in my range and I am launching four more nuclear weapons this week. I can either teach you a lesson by dropping a nuclear weapon on you, or we can work out a deal.

From: Justin076  Date: 05/22/2016 Sunday 3:03 pm Block Communications

The use of Nuclear weapons is not necessary, it was a simple intel operation. I have nothing against you. What is this "deal" you speak of?

I'll keep it simple. 500,000 dollars.

You're right, the use of my nuclear weapons isn't necessary, but if I'm going to launch four of them anyways this week, I might as well have good cause, which you provided me.

From: Justin076  Date: 05/22/2016 Sunday 3:14 pm Block Communications

I will contact you shortly

From: Justin076  Date: 05/22/2016 Sunday 3:17 pm Block Communications

I can do 250

That won't work. I told you I was keeping it simple. I could have asked and received a lot more from your alliance.

From: Justin076  Date: 05/22/2016 Sunday 3:22 pm Block Communications

To prevent any further aggression I will go ahead and meet your demands, I cannot afford to be nukes. Send me a trade request for something with the cost of 500,000

05/22 03:27 pm Justin076 of Kingdom of Cape Breton accepted your trade offer. You received $500,000.00 and in exchange Justin076 received 1 food.

From: Justin076  Date: 05/22/2016 Sunday 3:28 pm Block Communications

There, you have been paid. End of story, please refrain from being aggressive or raiding members of the GPA.

End of story? Let's not be so quick to close the book on this one....

From: Justin076  Date: 05/22/2016 Sunday 4:47 pm Block Communications

Fraggle, I sent you what you wanted. I don't want any further communications regarding this. Lets not drag this out to be some kind of big deal. I made a mistake and repaid you for it.

==========================================================================

No big deal GPA. Let's allow your officers to spy and call it no big deal. I thought this lesson was learned quite a while ago. I found it weird that a nation that is 56 days old is an officer of GPA. Maybe this is a second attempt from a former player. Either way, I feel the appropriate course of action would be to bestow the title of youngest nation to have a nuclear weapon dropped on it. If any GPA members try to interfere, I would also drop nuclear weapons on them. 

You have declared war on Kingdom of Cape Breton for the reason of, "Spy On Me? Nuke On You" Wars last for a maximum of 5 days, but peace can be mutually agreed upon beforehand. Good luck!

You have declared war on The Orient Federation for the reason of, "Do Not Do Anything Or You Will Be Nuked" Wars last for a maximum of 5 days, but peace can be mutually agreed upon beforehand. Good luck!

You have declared war on United Anarchist Territories for the reason of, "Do Not Do Anything Or You Will Be Nuked" Wars last for a maximum of 5 days, but peace can be mutually agreed upon beforehand. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

End of story? Let's not be so quick to close the book on this one....

Best PM I have ever seen....

• Upvote 5

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

You cannot spy on this nation because they are outside your spy range. You can only spy on nations that are -40%/+67% of your score, are less than 10 ranks above your nation, or are actively engaged in a war against you.

Damnit Fraggle, quit destroying your nation so I can do shit to you Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Green Enforcement Agency confirmed?

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Oh a fellow Nova Scotian being so pure and naive... not knowing the dangers of youth predators.

Wew lad.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

05/23 12:24 am

Justin076 of Kingdom of Cape Breton has executed an espionage operation to sabotage nuclear weapons in your country. They were not successful.

If you weren't successful in trying to get intel, why would you think this would happen??  Please GPA government...stop this fool from inflicting more harm on your members.

• Upvote 3

05/23 12:24 am

Justin076 of Kingdom of Cape Breton has executed an espionage operation to sabotage nuclear weapons in your country. They were not successful.

If you weren't successful in trying to get intel, why would you think this would happen??  Please GPA government...stop this fool from inflicting more harm on your members.

60726641.jpg

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I do have to say that the entire conversation back and forth was amusing in several ways.  I do wish many things had been different, but either way, I think it would have been cheaper to just ask your for a screen shot of your nation.  

Also, I like your user name.  Risking revealing my age, was it borrowed from the Muppets or for something more recent?

I in no way speak for the GPA with my next question. so if they are engaging you in this matter, please don't let my inquiry derail those talks.  I'm American and therefore gruesome scenes are the shiny objects that keep our attention.  Do you plan to return the 500K as you offered a peaceful resolution in exchange for cash?

Best wishes on a peaceful resolution.  Have a great night!

Edited by CzarOptima
  • Upvote 2

Her Royal Highness, Princess Lirisa of The Principality of Sortana

Director of Foreign Affairs for Green Protection Agency. 

Sanguinem , et aurum , et Viridis!

Entertaining as always.

For future document drops, though, maybe you could consider this... https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12422-politics-war-conversation-downloader/

That looks really cool. I'm defintely going to try it in the future.

Her Royal Highness, Princess Lirisa of The Principality of Sortana

Director of Foreign Affairs for Green Protection Agency. 

Sanguinem , et aurum , et Viridis!

I do have to say that the entire conversation back and forth was amusing in several ways.  I do wish many things had been different, but either way, I think it would have been cheaper to just ask your for a screen shot of your nation.  

Also, I like your user name.  Risking revealing my age, was it borrowed from the Muppets or for something more recent?

I in no way speak for the GPA with my next question. so if they are engaging you in this matter, please don't let my inquiry derail those talks.  I'm American and therefore gruesome scenes are the shiny objects that keep our attention.  Do you plan to return the 500K as you offered a peaceful resolution in exchange for cash?

Best wishes on a peaceful resolution.  Have a great night!

No need to reveal your age. It's exactly a reference of the muppets.