Renegade Party

Thalmor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_Party

https://twitter.com/renegadeparty

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

So ass-blasted neocons created another party to try to stop Trump from getting the Presidency.

They also hope to arrange it so that the House of Representatives decides the winner in November instead of the Electoral College- In other words, screw who you want, us establishment folks are going to decide who wins.

They also immediately starting following Romney and Sasso on Twitter; both of whom have been theorized to run on the Renegade ticket this election cycle.

How sore of losers can you be? Geez.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

"The plan" as far as I know was to run Romney who should be able to capture 2 heavily religious states, especially where Mormons are concerned. Then as VP run someone popular who can nab their home state. With the house favouring Romney he'd then be elected President. Of course... any President who gets elected in that manner would immiately be seen as illegitimate. 

Trump actually stumped these guys as he waited for them to announce and then announced his list of possible judges. The Liberal cucks who laughed at him doing that have no idea the nimble navigating Trump does. After that blow to them as far as I know.

rrVfotL_0jCVFl4jgJnkQe1RE0JdvIuJ7fZ0F2PM

NeverTrump is basically dead in the water and it weren't large to begin with.

Well, if Romney was running against Trump and Hillary, I'd totally vote for him.

Foolishness, but you're the same guy who said you'd support Cruz over them. Seemingly not aware you keep saying you'll support religious zealots. You think Trump is racist and a bad dude? Put someone who wants theocracy in charge and see how well life goes for Muslims and the like.

• Upvote 1

Foolishness, but you're the same guy who said you'd support Cruz over them. Seemingly not aware you keep saying you'll support religious zealots. You think Trump is racist and a bad dude? Put someone who wants theocracy in charge and see how well life goes for Muslims and the like.

I honestly don't really give a shit about immigration policy, I just don't want a swarm of jihadists attacking America because of something Trump did.

Edited by Dimitri Valko

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

I honestly don't really give a shit about immigrants, I just don't want a swarm of jihadists attacking America because of something Trump did.

>Be nice to Muslims or they'll blow you up

Uhh...Okay...

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

I honestly don't really give a shit about immigrants, I just don't want a swarm of jihadists attacking America because of something Trump did.

You seriously think Trump would be worse for Muslims than the likes of the Holy Cruzader and the Mormon Lord who'd want to make America a Christian Theocracy? 

In actuality the Muslims are low on Trump's agenda. He wants to have less intervention in the middle east and get down to tackling the 10+ million illegals. 

>Be nice to Muslims or they'll blow you up

Uhh...Okay...

I love it when they think that is a winning argument. Muslims if not terrorists are all apparently on edge and will become terrorists and start killing the moment they start getting criticised. It's a good argument for kicking all Muslims out I suppose, but to push that isn't their intention. 

This is though the same group who state things like "If you kill the terrorists they win" so it's to be expected.

• Upvote 2

>ass blasted neocons

That's pretty much what Trump is tho...

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

>ass blasted neocons

That's pretty much what Trump is tho...

Ask yourself this. If Trump is a neocon than why have the neocons been the people who have hated him the most? They haven't been saying NeverTrump because he's a "Liberal" or anything. 

• Upvote 2

Ask yourself this. If Trump is a neocon than why have the neocons been the people who have hated him the most? They haven't been saying NeverTrump because he's a "Liberal" or anything. 

...It's actually the moderate/libertarians that have been the Never Trump people. He's the most neocon-ish candidate in a long time. Furthest up on the Political Compass as well.

• Upvote 1

...It's actually the moderate/libertarians that have been the Never Trump people. He's the most neocon-ish candidate in a long time. Furthest up on the Political Compass as well.

Romney, the Bushs, Cruz, and others are "moderates/libertarians" now, you couldn't make it up. The Libertarians, for example Rand Paul have done as they promised and thrown their support behind Trump. Even the Elder Paul while having attacked Trump has shown some favour now and then, and if Trump makes a certain promise to him I'm sure even he would throw his full support behind Trump. The Neocons such as the Bushs and Romney have refused to endorse.

In fact why don't we take a quick look at the guys who want to break away and do a third party Republican ticket, the "Renegade Party". 

*Opens page*

*Checks ideology*

85yBmWv.png

A Neocon wouldn't talk friendly relations with Russia. A Neocon wouldn't have been labeled a "Liberal" for months because he's shown support for gays, trans, and such. Neocons are also globalists, while Trump is a Nationalist/Protectionist. Just stop please. I get that Trump talks in a strongman style and has said he'd wipe ISIS out with ease very quickly (turn off all the taps supporting those fanatics and they'll fizzle out quickly certainly), but nowhere has he shown a want to go about "nation-building" as the Neocons like to do. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

DAMN IT I THOUGHT THE  ANTI-FEMINIST LIBERALS MADE THERE OWN PARTY BUT NOOOOOO THIS IS JUST A WAY THAT THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT TO DEAL WITH TRUMP THAT WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correction, a GOPe move they won't even do in the end as Mr Kristol finds himself more and more alone. Trump has made it quite clear to them. Bend the knee or he'll bury them.

• Upvote 1

-snip-

Boi, would a moderate want to kill the innocent families of terrorists, create a national database for Muslims, require Muslims to wear ID badges, start a trade war with China/Mexico, or deport 11 million people? I don't think so.

Edited by Saruman
  • Upvote 2

Boi, would a moderate want to kill the innocent families of terrorists, create a national database for Muslims, require Muslims to wear ID badges, start a trade war with China/Mexico, or deport 11 million people? I don't think so.

??? Seems you've not yet worked out there are different brands of "extreme" in the spectrum and they aren't necessarily going to agree with each other. Trump is on the "extreme" end as he is doing a mix of Populism, Protectionism, Nationalism, and Anti-Establishment. You can be that and left wing of course as it's not exclusive to the right wing, but they've worked hard to label it a "far right" thing in all cases as they've programmed people to automatically think Nationalism, Protectionism, and so forth are evil vile things (hint for you on why, it's what can stop Globalism). 

Cruz and the like aren't "Moderates" or "Libertarians" because they oppose an extreme, they are an extreme themselves. Likewise because Trump opposes their extreme it doesn't mean he's a "Moderate" or "Libertarian".

You're the second person now on here who has put the likes of the Holy Cruzader down as a "moderate" because he opposes Trump. How foolish can you be, really?

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/734410234890981376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

By the way. This Bill Kristol is a guy that has failed at every turn and is failing in this also. His response? To state he underestimated Trump's speaking ability to put it nicely, and to insult the American people (no way to put that nicely). He's a nasty guy. Very dishonest. Sad and Pathetic!

Hilarious that you actually believe Trump is a legit protectionist or nationalist Rozalia. Do you actually believe if he were President he wouldn't follow the same only neoliberal free trade line?

America using tariffs or subsidies, now there's something that will never happen.

lol sanders wants to do that as well 

Hilarious that you actually believe Trump is a legit protectionist or nationalist Rozalia. Do you actually believe if he were President he wouldn't follow the same only neoliberal free trade line?

America using tariffs or subsidies, now there's something that will never happen.

A conspiracy theory, a possible one I suppose though I fail to see the logic. So what you're telling me is Trump has ran for President on issues that have gotten him called insane, a Nazi, racist, basically put his name through the mud (only becoming President will ultimately salvage it among the majority of people). Half a billion minimum in lost income due to people dropping him/no longer agreeing to do business with him. Spending tens of millions of his own money on his campaign. Having to everyday for over a year do constant interviews, rallies, and other such functions. Put himself at a serious risk of assassination from a Liberal or Islamist loony. All to... do whatever Clinton would do? Why? As he's said, he's had no issues bribing politicians and making a lot of money. Why not just not run, bribe Clinton, and make a lot of moolah?

I'll take your viewpoint (for the purpose of this exercise) that Trump is not solid in anything (several viewpoints he has had for many years actually but whatever) and run with it as a good thing regardless. Trump is "malleable" unlike the likes of the Zodiac for example, that is not actually a bad thing due to the politics he is running on (Populism).Trump likes to be the best, he likes to be admired, to be respected, to be popular, to be the "man". The popular view (and may it prosper) is that globalism and the plagues it's brought (Mass Immigration, Political Correctness, so forth) need to be fought back against. Trump knows full well that if he fights that back, heavily reducing illegal numbers, erects a monument in the Great Wall of Trump, and brings more business and jobs back to America that he will be put in that same class as Reagan and the like. That 40 years from now when some Democrat cuck is in charge and Trump is dead they'll be talking about the Great President Trump who fixed America by tackling immigration and business. 

However what you should realise, and this is hard I know due to the Communism, is that rich people aren't all so uncaring and evil. Some rich people do not want to see their country overrun with cucks and ruined. It's why your Communism is and will always be a failure. We've done this song and dance a couple of times now and I really don't see the point of your politics. You lot seem to believe that any one who is in the slightest bit successful is an enemy, so you could actually have someone decent to lead the movement and he'd be torn down for being wealthy and you know, achieving stuff in his life. Then of course is the fact many of Communist support immigration policies which will render their already impossible dream further impossible (well you can't go below 0 but you get the point).

This why you read the Donald Trump Super Thread, so you don't embarrass yourself:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36319141

Barcuck Obomba: Donald Trump knows nothing about trade, you can't just do to China what he said he would... 

*Does what Donald Trump said should be done*

Not even President and already putting things in action folks.

+420 STUMPED

An update on this. Seems Billy "Renegade Jew" Kristol having failed to get someone dumb enough to run is now attempting to get Gary Johnson on board. If Libertarians seriously get cucked by the Renegade Jew then damn, so much for so called principles. 

Oh and before anyone tries to start something. Renegade Jew is a (hilarious) nickname that has been given to Billy Kristol. Nothing more to it, a Jewish man came up with it even.