Declaration of Existence: The Enclave

Church

The Enclave

I just want to keep this announcement short, but due to political unrest in our previous alliance. The Enclave, a new alliance founded from Previous members and leaders of that said alliance, have gained our Independence and have proceeded to create a new alliance based on the principles of Hard work, Honesty, and Liberty. The Enclave is a new Purely Democratic alliance that is forged in the hard times of Orbis. Though we are new, we will continue to push through these hard times and stand united on our front. We are an alliance based off of the Enclave from the Hit Game series Fall Out and will continue their mission here in Orbis. Just not as Evil......

Courage Today, Victory Tomorrow!

Signed,

President Church Gourley

Founder of the Enclave

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

We are an alliance based off of the Enclave from the Hit Game series Fall Out and will continue their mission here in Orbis.

Getting the name right for the "Hit Game series" you're basing your AA off would be a good start, you know.

• Upvote 1

p15IoNT.gif

Getting the name right for the "Hit Game series" you're basing your AA off would be a good start, you know.

hahahhahaha In my defense it auto corrected

*Yawns* So how many AAs does this make of you Church? 6? 20?

5 Actually but 5 Ain't that many if you think about it hahhaahaha but if you want to get technical it's only 4 because the Monroe Republic changed its name to Frontier Sort Alliance

Sincerely,

BINGO BANGO BONGO HE DONT WANNA LEAVE THE JUNGLE NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congratulations church, i hope this one works out for you brother o/ Enclave 

>.> *whispers* Another settlement needs your help

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

The Knights Radiant does not recognize Church Gourley as the leader of The Enclave, he is clearly an imposter sent by the Brotherhood of the Steel. The rightful President is John Henry Eden!

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!

OOC: Good luck!

The Enclave Formally Recognizes the so called President John Henry Eden a Traitor! 

Thanks! I appreciate it.

BINGO BANGO BONGO HE DONT WANNA LEAVE THE JUNGLE NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congratulations church, i hope this one works out for you brother o/ Enclave 

>.> *whispers* Another settlement needs your help

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Manthrax, destroyer of topics, master of destruction

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud shitpost sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... effortposts... Semper Fiiiii........

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Not even a week, and the founder quit the alliance.

The alliance is not over I have presumed temporary leadership and we will begin the election process to choose a replacement tomorrow

• Upvote 1

Gary Johnson 2016

So what about the reason that we in Cornerstone have been given for the split? We were told, upon inquiring, that the following conversation is why Church had been removed from leadership within Varangian Entente, and so why he then left to form Enclave. Any comment?

ldSvZlJ.png

• Upvote 2