Corrupt a Wish

Lu Xun

Wish granted. You are diagnosed with Alzeihmer. Your problems are over. You drift in the grey twilight at the Regional Sanatory for special individual. You. Erm. You look in the distance.. i .. forgot.

I wish i was the overlord of a shadowy organization.

• Upvote 1

You are already more creative, so you are made creative enough that you destroy the universe and all of Afribuskyolslav's stuff is taken by Chernigovan and Afribuskyolav is blown up.

I wish Solaris/Chiester 556 did not hate Chernigov anymore...

The wish does in fact come true. Unfortunately, due to the shock of the seemingly regular occurrence not happening anymore, your mind was not able to cope with it and shut down completely, thus completing your wish, and yet you yourself not being able to enjoy the after-effects.

I wish that I could exist in all realities, and all my "bodies" would be controlled by one central, seemingly omniscient mind.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

The only way for cats to not rule the internet is for them to all die and then 30% of the world's population goes crazy and all the governments fall because they become insane because they can't look at the Cat Propaganda they've been brainwashed to support.

I wish that Riza Hawkeye and Chiester were banned from the forums forever. But not Eva-Beatrice. She's not that bad.

This is very small

Abu and Moreau: "We ain't goin' down w'tout a fight!"

*HAX!*

You ban too! Kewl kids be banned club

I wish that nothing bad will happen to me until I die in my sleep at age 139.222

Edited by Pury Uryq

This is very small

Nothing happens to you at the age of 139.22 days but after that.... well you know the story. You die in your sleep.

I wish that this wish was not corrupted.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

The wish is not corrupted and thus this thread fails to exist and blows up the universe.

I wish the NatRP team would leave and go back to the original moderation of the roleplay. (Seriously, I shouldn't have reported Abu)

This is very small

Photoshop is free and everyone is a meme expert over night. Adobe goes bankrpt and a lot of third party contractors loose their job including you.

I wish for a wish

Edited by LostWorld
  • Upvote 1

It's Chinese New Year and you're partying hard.

But out of the blue, you're brutally attacked and killed by evil chopsticks.

I wish for brown toilet paper.

Edited by Insert Name Here

• 4 weeks later...

Eric gets a piece of candy. However, in order to get it, Eric had to get in a van. A man, who lives in his mother's basement, ends up taking Eric's innocence.

Furious with all this, Eric decides to pay you a visit and ends up taking your innocence as well.

I wish someone - my alliance in particular - rolled The Fighting Pacifists.