Corrupt a Wish

Lu Xun

These days I start each morning by making a wish. Sometimes these come true, sometimes they don't. But a bit of hope makes life less tedious.

Let's show an example:

Inst: I wish for infinite wishes

Now, for a forum game, we have to make it a tiny bit corrupt. Find a way to grant the literal meaning of the wish, but make it show the worst possible outcome. Nietzsche claims that hope, after all, is the worst of all evils, but I disagree, and what's more, I embrace the philosophical absurd, so despite the consequence hope does not repel me.

Next user: The preponderance of wishes causes the universe to collapse into a singularity.

To actually start:

I wish for eel donburi.

Edited by Inst

Since you failed to provide your own wish your worst enemy got to pick your wish and you are now dying a slow and painful death

I wish for Chinese food

• Upvote 1

Gary Johnson 2016

They are, but Jar Jar Binks is in all of the others.

I wish Steam didn't get hacked on Christmas.

They didn't, but the Governemnt got hacked and leaked the personal information of every citizen

I wish for my wishes to not be corrupted

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

Your son looks over you, tired from all the digging. He lifts you up and throws you in the fresh grave. With a final glance, he drops your final statement in with you. It reads, "Emotional".

I wish for a non-rotten potatoe

Since you fail to provide a wish, one will be proved for you: You are granted a closed room and 100 cats that want to kill you, and you are stuck to the wall so you can't defend yourself

I wish for world peace

Gary Johnson 2016