Battlefield 1

Delacroix

I'm not that big a fan of Battlefield either but from what I've seen I think it'll definitely be better than Infinite Warfare. Having it set in World War I is also a refreshing step away from all the WWII/Today/Near-future shooters we've been bombarded with in recent years. If they do it well, I'll probably get it just for the experience of a proper WWI FPS.

• Upvote 3

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I'm willing to bet that it won't be accurate, weapons wise. Non-automatic weapons aren't fast enough for your average CoD/BF player, and WWI-era machine guns couldn't really be fired with the person standing up.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this counts as grave digging, but I found something that annoys me about the reception of this game:

People are wanting Women to be soldiers in it, and even think that it was common for women to be soldiers. Lol, just Lol.

I don't know if this counts as grave digging, but I found something that annoys me about the reception of this game:

People are wanting Women to be soldiers in it, and even think that it was common for women to be soldiers. Lol, just Lol.

Guys. It's <current year>. Over 53,000 dogs were deployed in WWI. I demand that I be able to play as a dog in multiplayer. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• 2 months later...

Jesus Christ, *so many complaints*... Battlefield 1 is gonna be the shit, and all the haters are gonna be playing it because nothing else'll be left in town (looking at you, shell of what used to be Call of Duty)

“Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.â€

Ezekiel 16:49-50

☭