Poll about missiles.

Prefontaine

Are missiles still worth while?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are missiles still worth while?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if when you have nothing else to do with MAPs because you have no units left.

Watch Alex's latest podcast, he says that in the coming war overhaul Missiles will be able to target Soldiers and Tanks.

Far better than some other potential "solutions".

-signature removed for rules violation-

• 2 weeks later...

I took out my MLP recently but kept my Iron Dome. I dunno, I just don't see a huge use in a nation like mine, especially since as other people stated, you can build and maintain aircraft for cheaper.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I took out my MLP recently but kept my Iron Dome. I dunno, I just don't see a huge use in a nation like mine, especially since as other people stated, you can build and maintain aircraft for cheaper.

MLP's clear utility is when you lose your planes.

MLP's clear utility is when you lose your planes.

Oh I understand, it's just 20k a day I could be making, for each missile I house. I had a lot at one point and just thought to get rid of them. I understand the utility and i'm not a huge idiot to not see it.

Not a day of war in my belt for a long time goes to show how wasteful it is for my nation in particular. The CIA has served me far more as of yet.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Oh I understand, it's just 20k a day I could be making, for each missile I house. I had a lot at one point and just thought to get rid of them. I understand the utility and i'm not a huge idiot to not see it.

Not a day of war in my belt for a long time goes to show how wasteful it is for my nation in particular. The CIA has served me far more as of yet.

I did not mean to imply that you were a bad player. 

If you read how the poll was designed it is a push poll to support one player's, incorrect, opinion of how game mechanics should be changed.

Your gameplay is not really the question here.

I did not mean to imply that you were a bad player. 

If you read how the poll was designed it is a push poll to support one player's, incorrect, opinion of how game mechanics should be changed.

Your gameplay is not really the question here.

Apologies, it's fair enough in that case.

• 3 weeks later...

They're only useful when all of your army is wiped clean and the enemy is currently kicking you in the curb. Basically I only ever use to hurt my enemy out of spite.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Missiles in the real world tend to be used to attack specific targets so maybe re-allocate them to target specific improvements or to target missiles and nukes. Would give them some use and would help to balance the game a little. Of course they should have a percent chance of failing just because it wouldn't be fair if they worked every time.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?