Civilization VI.

Ikhan

Yeah sounds like you'll be able to put artillery units with other units, which is good because it is a pain to position artillery units in civ 5

Terribly true haha. 

snip

This actually looks satisfying, contrary to my earlier distaste.

EDIT: THE MUSIC IS WONDERFUL

I had no intention of punmaking forgive me

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

• 3 weeks later...

So unless I'm misunderstanding, weeding out the sales-pitch BS of "hey it's a new game with new features", the only real 'new' features are:

- A pseudo-return to unit stacking.

- The city system has a major overhaul.

Am I missing something? If this comes out as a $50-60 game on steam, I will not be purchasing based on those two new features alone. Those should be a free DLC for V.

Edited by Holton

So unless I'm misunderstanding, weeding out the sales-pitch BS of "hey it's a new game with new features", the only real 'new' features are:

- A pseudo-return to unit stacking.

- The city system has a major overhaul.

Am I missing something? If this comes out as a $50-60 game on steam, I will not be purchasing based on those two new features alone. Those should be a free DLC for V.

I know. It looks interesting, but if those are the only new features, I won't buy it.