You doubted the power of the Taco

Rozalia

A sequel to one of my old threads noting that Trump was the most popular Republican candidate among minorities

Trump leads Clinton among Hispanics 55% to 45%

Trump-Taco-2.jpg

A single Taco has defeated hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of negative ads and coverage on the demographic of Latinos.

7gv1op.png

The Donald is already under budget and ahead of schedule.  

• Upvote 1

That isn't real mexican food, that's shit and I am culturally offended by it. Next you're gonna tell me that Taco Bell is also real Mexican food?

Luckily being verbally offensive is not illegal yet. Though it sure will be someday.

8BXjl6.jpg

Not even an underground bunker is gonna be safe enough to save you from the Nuclear Winter the US will receive with Trump's victory. 

Luckily being verbally offensive is not illegal yet. Though it sure will be someday.

If that were to ever become a law, the government would need to be overthrown. 

Edited by Tempest
  • Upvote 5

That isn't real mexican food, that's shit and I am culturally offended by it. Next you're gonna tell me that Taco Bell is also real Mexican food?

Wait what.......I thought Taco Bell was a defunct 1980's Mexican phone company!!!!!!! 

EDIT:  I kid, I kid, I joke!

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 4

X4EfkAB.png

Not even an underground bunker is gonna be safe enough to save you from the Nuclear Winter the US will receive with Trump's victory. 

You can do better trolling then that, or at least I hope thats trolling.

Why should we care the !@#$ 6 months before the election?

Anti-Trump logic:

Polls 9 months before election showing Trump losing = Trump has no chance he's going down in a landslide

Polls 6 months before election showing Trump winning = They don't matter 

''Hurr durr, Trump is going to get us into so many different wars.''

Trump, going by his comments, has been the most non-aggressive President when it comes to foreign policy- even more so than Clinton, who wanted to established a no-fly zone over Syria, thus putting us at odds with Russia. Speaking of Russia, Trump has been very respectful when speaking of Putin, and Putin has been the same to him.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Trump, going by his comments, has been the most non-aggressive President when it comes to foreign policy- even more so than Clinton, who wanted to established a no-fly zone over Syria, thus putting us at odds with Russia. Speaking of Russia, Trump has been very respectful when speaking of Putin, and Putin has been the same to him.

Ah yes, it is very important to be respectful of leaders who have reporters killed and gays imprisoned.

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Ah yes, it is very important to be respectful of leaders who have reporters killed and gays imprisoned.

>Trump is vile and hateful to Russia

''Trump is going to get us into a nuclear war!''

>Trump is respectful and cooperative

''Trump is being soft on tyrants!''

Holy SHIT there's no pleasing you guys.

new_forum_sig_2.png

>Trump is vile and hateful to Russia

''Trump is going to get us into a nuclear war!''

>Trump is respectful and cooperative

''Trump is being soft on tyrants!''

Holy SHIT there's no pleasing you guys.

They have no logic. 

IpHGyGc.png

We're not going to be in any war, were gonna get nuked off the face of the Earth for letting a racist oompa loompa run for president. 

Edited by Tempest
  • Upvote 1

We're not going to be in any war, were gonna get nuked off the face of the Earth for letting a racist oompa loompa run for president. 

You're calling him racist yet at the same time mocking his skin color, are you really that stupid?

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

You can do better trolling then that, or at least I hope thats trolling.

How was your experience? Please rate my performance below?

✮

✮✮

✮✮✮

✮✮✮✮

✮✮✮✮✮

Edited by Tempest

When islamophobia-- freedom of speech and right to take offence.

When antisemitism-- Racism, Nazi, terrorist and murderer.

When ate zionist-- terrorist sympathiser,  suspend him and arrest him

• Upvote 2

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Islamophobia isn't a thing.

IpHGyGc.png

Oh boy. Those Liberal cucks protect you guys so much and yet you still try to play the victim and fire off an attack on the Jews for good measure. 

How was your experience? Please rate my performance below?

1 ✮
2 ✮✮
3 ✮✮✮
4 ✮✮✮✮
5 ✮✮✮✮✮

GBvRZSk.jpg

• Upvote 4

You do realize right that he stands no chance against her? Trump's a political novice while Clinton is a political giant who's been in politics her entire adult life, and probably has connections to everybody in Washington.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

You do realize right that he stands no chance against her? Trump's a political novice while Clinton is a political giant who's been in politics her entire adult life, and probably has connections to everybody in Washington.

Political Giant who hasn't been able to close the deal with such a soft opponent like Bernie even having started with a massive lead and having full establishment support. Political Giant who blew a massive lead against Obama. Political Giant who is consistently losing ground to Trump even among Hispanics who everyone claimed would all go Clinton because "Hispanics == Illegals" apparently? Giant Loser perhaps, but the political ability leaves something to be desired.

Trump destroyed 16 Republicans and humiliated the media shills at every turn even while under mass attack, even with the likes of the Zodiac pulling dirty tricks to steal delegates. He's new to politics, he's a veteran at ripping people apart. Your mentioned advantage of "been in politics her entire adult life, and probably has connections to everybody in Washington" shows the complete ignorance on one of the major reasons Trump has done so well. What you listed is a negative not a positive for Clinton. He's already calling her Crooked Hillary because that right there that you listed will be a cornerstone of his attack, that she is corrupt. 

I'm just being pragmatic, Trump's appeal is only limited to the hardline conservatives such as those that supported the Tea Party, he has virtually zero cross-over appeal for moderate Democrats or even independents. How can he win if he cannot unite Republicans, Romney had the support of most of the Republicans (including the leadership) and he still didn't win, how can Trump win if his own party is completely split in support of him? There's like zero chance he could take places like California or New York. I'm just pointing out that historically the US doesn't elect radicals/non-mainstream candidates, the only exception to this would probably be Carter.

EDIT: Trump is like Ross Perot, a populist who can make a lot of noise but ultimately can't win.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

I'm just being pragmatic, Trump's appeal is only limited to the hardline conservatives such as those that supported the Tea Party, he has virtually zero cross-over appeal for moderate Democrats or even independents. How can he win if he cannot unite Republicans, Romney had the support of most of the Republicans (including the leadership) and he still didn't win, how can Trump win if his own party is completely split in support of him? There's like zero chance he could take places like California or New York. I'm just pointing out that historically the US doesn't elect radicals/non-mainstream candidates, the only exception to this would probably be Carter.

Trump's appeal is limited to the likes of hardline Conservatives? The same hardline Conservatives who labeled him a liberal and started that pathetic NeverTrump? Those guys? You are also saying this about a man who has brought in millions of people not because he's a Republican, a brand that is heavily damaged, but because he's Trump. 

You're bringing up already long discredited narratives, the "he'll never break 30% and "only white men will vote for him" basically. To begin with polling indicates that the Republican support, that is the voters, are no more split than the Democrats (expect that number for Democrats to get worse when Sanders is eliminated). A recent poll in West Virginia had 44% of Sanders supporters defecting to Trump if Sanders is not the nominee. 

He's even in "key" places like Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Additionally you greatly underestimate Trump in New York. It's his home state and he's extremely popular plus with how the establishment operated in New York more Sanders supporters will be invigorated to stick it to them for in their eyes robbing Sanders in New York. 

EDIT: Trump is like Ross Perot, a populist who can make a lot of noise but ultimately can't win.

You really need to keep up with things so you don't keep spouting outdated and already stumped media lines, but this one you mentioned now while a new one certainly falls apart immediately. Ross Perot was going up against a Democrat and Republican so the chances of winning are very hard indeed. Trump is not running 3rd party, he's Republican. He has republican voters and then he has the voters his populism has reached which goes across the political spectrum (as in he'll get people who would never vote Republican, voting Republican).

I wasn't saying only white people will vote for him, but his support outside right-wing conservative circles is very thin.

The fact that Dems are split isn't really that important, as they'll still vote for the Dem candidate no matter who it is.