Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

Nice, one day I'll be able to tell the newbs of this game that I was around before the start of the war between t$ and Alpha and they'll reply to me:

"What's an Alpha?"

or:

"There was a time BEFORE the t$-Alpha war? Wow, you're old!"

...  :P

The t$-Alpha war has no beginning. It has no end. It is as eternal as time itself. It will weave it's path through space and time until the inevitable heat death of the universe.

Edited by Chunky Monkey

We only attack the ones who are still trying to fight us. If they don't buy military we generally leave them alone. We're not monsters. Honestly I feel bad; their members deserve better leadership. imo

I'm gonna have to call shannagans on that one. I have been sitting at 0 infra for a week maybe and just got jumped by 3 people

I'm gonna have to call shannagans on that one. I have been sitting at 0 infra for a week maybe and just got jumped by 3 people

TRUUUUUUUUUUUU

!@#$ government

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

Well, at least those people who declared on you won't be getting anything, right?

• Downvote 1

To be fair, it's been a whole three weeks since she posted that.

Things change.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

We're coming for your organs now.

Le1AjCa.png

Well, at least those people who declared on you won't be getting anything, right?

Yep completely dead

And how much did these combined assaults cost your nation?

nothing but time

To be fair, it's been a whole three weeks since she posted that.

Things change.

I'm really bad about seeing old thing *sighs*

We're coming for your organs now.

I don't have any left :'(

I remember when Rose was called the Atlas Confederacy and I remember the Empire of Spades. I remember the Red Raiders. Y'all remember all that? 

hqdefault.jpg

Pshhh I remember way back before they were Rose or even TAC they were Cornshuckers.

Back-In-My-Day.jpg

eStUYHv.png

Pshhh I remember way back before they were Rose or even TAC they were Cornshuckers.

Back-In-My-Day.jpg

Lool I read the wiki to find that out

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

• Wiki Mod

1F200q.gif

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Despite rising concerns about Kangaroos becoming an endangered species, the Iron Isles has refused to ban imports of Kangaroo meat, instead offering a reverse tariff to help encourage its citizens to eat the meat.  While the quality of imported Kangaroo meat has gone down sharply, the subsidies have helped offset the concerns of Iron Islanders with finding bullets in their meat, or the occasional irradiated meat sample.

• Upvote 3

Duke of House Greyjoy