TIMES OF ERMBER

drudzaey

TIMES OF ERMBER HERALD

Fr0.01c

THE NEWS UPDATES

1. Prime Minister Lisa nor Allek attends North Ermber's first ever national base ball match as fan and spectator.

2. Cabinet approves of the creation of the Ministry of Sports and Youth.

3. Home Affairs Minister Captain Ossen Arman commends the presidents role in resolving international laws that saw North Ermber not participate in national baseball games and wondered if the trading laws would ever be relaxed so as to see the nation start buying resources instead of asking for the White Rose Alliance.

OTHER NEWS

1. The North Ermber National Air Force (ENAF) has commissioned the Provinsia Island city air base with a total of 26 jets to serve as air protection and reserved for command.

2. Home Affairs Minister Capt. Ossen Arman has launch the Develop Ermber Campaign which has seen the state buy 1000 infrastructure all together is most provincial cities of North Ermber.

3. The Ministry of Economics and Statistics in the Office of the President celebrated 600,000,000Frc GDP for north ermber said the ministry director general Gal Law.

TIMES OF ERMBER HERALD

25th April 2005

Fr0.01c

OFFICIAL INDEPENDENCE DAY

April 26th has been designated as the official independence of North Ermber. Home Affairs minister Captain Ossen Arman announced this during a press briefing the presidential palace in the capital Republisa before attending a cabinet meeting. Scenes of jubilation could be seen from as far as the Island provincial island of Provincia https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1c/ce/51/1cce51774b07db64219e486b12db40c5.jpgcelebrations commence tonight as we approach midnight, celebrations have already commenced as more than 300,000 citizens united to celebrate there freedom and liberation. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b2/b7/a5/b2b7a5638357f6b761e68689353d1adf.jpg scenes from around north ermber https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f0/33/db/f033dbbcb4ca2c3465bb19cb3435aefb.jpg President Franci der Phoenic celebrated alongside cabinet ministers and other government officials at the presidential palace of Fort Ermberson. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/92/b7/cc/92b7cc012ebfeb6009063d1442246728.jpg its truly an amazing evening that has overshadowed the rains and cold weather in North Ermber.

April 26th 2005 (orbis time)

Official Independence Day Celebration Speech from the Executive offices.

Today, the people of North Ermber celebrate and feast knowing that on this day a year ago we attained liberty and freedom of self governance and self rule. We adopted a system of democracy and elected our first president and first government officials. Since independence we have worked as a people to achieve higher goals such as building mass infrastructure, housing, providing employment, perfect health services and affording ourselves a good life and for our children in the future. It is with greet joy that we all should take this day off work to be with family and friends, to reflect and imagine, the fallen and surviving. This day we as Ermber men and women should united and stand together. Let's celebrate lawfully and let's celebrate accordingly.

From the North Ermber Government through the Office of Home Affairs and Foreign Affairs.

TIMES OF ERMBER HERALD

April 26 2005

Fr0.01c

NATIONAL SPORTS COUNCIL COMMISSIONED

North Ermber Prime Minister has appointed a 23 member government body to be incharge of all national sports affairs and is to be chaired by the newly appointed Sports and Youth Minister Karil Vet. Mr. Vet was sworn in this morning at the Republisa Government Complex building where he also met the 23 appointed sports council members before delegating other sports councils. The sworn in Minister stated that due to some difficulties the state can not build a national sports stadium but will do so soon. The Minister the went on to nominate his preferred candidates for the positions of the deputy national sports council chairman, president of the Football Association of Ermber, president of the Baseball Association of Ermber and secretaries. Mr. Karil Vet thanked President Franci der Phoenic for still going ahead and upgrading the ENB arena when international laws didn't permit the state to facilitate for such, he also assured madam prime minister of his commitment to insure that the Northern Lions Baseball team grows and wins titles. The office of the Minister of Sports and Youth is located at the Government Complex in the Sports section.

ERMBER NATIONAL BROADCASTER

26th April 2005

The opposition Workers Party president Republis Mussi has asked that President Franci der Phoenic give a statement on his promised Agricultural Campaign of 2004. He stated "He promised we would see over 1000 tons of food would be produced by 1st January 2004 but this is April and we still produce not even half of what he said, this ladies and gentlemen is a sign of failed leadership, elections are almost around the corner, I urge you youths, men and women to come out in large numbers and support me, I'll make Agriculture my top priority instead of depending on those toxic minerals that pollute the environment I'll give out portions of land so everybody can farm and produce enough to eat and sell, the ruling party has lost control after seeing millions in the state accounts they've turned to extortionists and bribe lead people, see families take over government? I see the nor Allek family infiltrate government complex everyday. The president has lost credibility and professionalism, he keeps plundering tax payers money renovating Fort Ermberson buying and modifying his presidential and Sea carriers on the expense of the poor! Vote for the Workers Party and you won't have wars because we will build a great army that not even the gods can defeat. Let not the fancy infrastructures and technology fool you, the government does no good thing. Look how they are quick to appoint prime ministers and sports ministers? Whose going to pay their salaries? Not the homeless person definitely." He said this when he was visited by reporters from the National Broadcasting Commission this evening at his private residence in the first class district of New Province.

Home Affairs minister Ossen Arman (retired army captain/decorated) says "Republis Mussi is a disturbed man". The Ermber National Broadcasting Commission visited the Home Affairs minister to get an official statement on the governments position in the Republis Mussi statements. "Well, that man is very disturbed" started the minister adjusting his sit as the camera crew interviewed him from his private residential house in the republic district of Repulisa. "That man said he felt the need to form a one party state just last week, now how does he go on to say such on national infact international media? To me those are signs of not being straight forward, he says the president failed agriculture? I should let him know that Mr. Franci der Phoenic is a very committed man. The Agriculture campaign was delayed, the change of home affairs ministers lead to the non publishing of the Agriculture Campaign delay. Government focused on building infrastructure and commerce first before fulfilling our promise of Agri. Ask anybody this was a mistake on my part, the president briefed us all before we started shifting offices and I thought madam nor Allek had informed the nation. About the alleged corruption mr. Mussi is says government officials are doing I prefer if he brought out solid evidence because on the part of the president the renovations and modifications are well in his powers as states our constitution so I wonder how an ex rebel with no diplomatic, governance or law making knowledge can come question what's on the table. Me myself am happy with things and the 100 percent confidence we get is evidence enough. You know what? I liked that man (mussi) last week when we met with her excellency the prime minister over a merge but this rubbish he has uttered puts him back on my most hated. How does one become so ignant forcing people to vote to become farmer? To leave their professions and start herding cattle and growing plants and vegetables? That man is seriously not straight forward." The Crew then proceeded to get more views and comments from other relevant authorities but this was futile as many officers where on leave and the crew was not allowed on-to private properties without proper clearance. Fort Ermberson was open to see us but President Franci der Phoenic was out at sea with the first family celebrating independence on the presidential sea carrier.

May 13th 2005 (Orbis Time)

Times Of Ermber Herald

Fr0.01c

Prime Minister Lisa nor Allek invites the first ever North Ermber National Soccer Team members at the Republisa Provincial government complex yesterday. She commended the men to work had and encourage growth in sports among youths. She spoke during a special dinner held in the great hall with the Sports and Youth Minister Karil Vet in attendance alongside Home Affairs Minister Captain Ossen Arman and Foreign Affairs Minister Az Drudzaey.

May 13th 2005

Times Of Ermber Herald

Fr0.01c

PROVINCIA SPORTS STADIUM COMMISSIONED

The people of the Provincial island city of Provincia were this evening celebrating the commissioning of the first state of the art national sports stadium to be used by the national soccer team, national athletes team and national rugby team among many teams.

May 21st 2005

SPORTS MINISTER MEETS NATIONAL SPORTS TEAMS.

North Ermber Sports and Youth Minister Mr. Karil Vet met with various national sports men and women at the Provincia Island Sports Stadium early this morning. The minister commended the athletes to work hard and promised to fund the disciplines adequately. Mr. Vet also promised of further help to be rendered by the government soon. And in other news, The mass Fr1,000,000.00c renovation taking place at the presidential palace of Fort Ermberson in the imperial district of Republisa is almost near completion. The fort is now going to be a multi-story building while modifications of the Sally Sea Cruiser to become the Presidential Sea Carrier is also almost complete at the Commerce Minister Job Anubal arranges for the last pieces of steel to be delivered to the Braeston port.

May 21st 2005

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d5/ca/ce/d5cacef066e5b15f1953552dfad8382c.jpg

(Picture of the National House of Representatives building)

The Ermber National House Of Representatives has welcomed and sworn in 40 district representatives, government cabinet and the house governance structure. The House is yet to appoint Provincial governors from among the members.

August 6 (Orbis Time)

TIMES OF ERMBER

Fr0.01c (Franc/North Ermber Currency)

1. Defence Minister Graf nor Allek has commissioned the Republisa Provincial Air Force Base and welcomed the presidential air transportation (PAT) air craft. "The president stressed the distance of traveling to Braeston inorder to board his plane" said the retired Lieutenant General of the revolutionary army that fought for the country's independence.

2. Finance Minister commissions the Republisa Provincial Bank that give the country a total of 36% commerce rate.

3. The Presidential Palace has been handed back to the president, the first family and other members of staff after mass renovations were carried out by the ministry of Works.

4. President Franci der Phoenic spoke after the final unveiling of the presidential palace and stated that these are signs of great things to come among of which shall be decentralization of government after new policies were signed into effect.

August 6, 2005 (Orbis time)(Fr0.01c)

TIMES OF ERMBER

Deutsches Kaiserreich today goes through its final phases of establishing and commissioning its embassy in the Capital Republisa Province of North Ermber. This comes after Foreign Affairs Minister Az Drud'zaey informed the nation of the newly found friendship between the two countries. The minister who spoke to journalists upon arrival from Berlin city said the state should now expect some diplomats and ambassadors sent by Empress Wolf. It is also believed that President Franci der Phoenic has written to her majesty of the importance of meeting face to face and so wishes her visit to the state.

6th August 2005/Fr0.01c

Foreign Affairs Minister Az Drud'zaey has confirmed the departure of the royal Wolf clan, special ambassadors, advisors and staff from the Amsterdam air base to the Republisa Provincial Air base. The family is expected to stay a few days at the presidential palace of Fort Ermberson before commissioning their embassy and a market named after Empress Wolf. The Prime Minister is said to accompany the family during its stay. "We have arranged everything and we expect our friends to come in privately before we unveil them to the state on official state business, but before that we expect a closed door meaning between the heads of state, a private banquet then we go ahead with the planned state function." Said The North Ermber Prime Minister Lisa nor Allek as she inspected the Republisa Provincial Air Base Staff and machinery.

25th Oct. 2005

The minister of commerce under the Office of the Vice President (OVP) has announced that the presidential press conference room shall be located hence for at the government complex and that the ministry has licensed and permitted only the:

1. Ermber National Broadcaster (state owned news network)

2. Times of Ermber (private news media institution)

To operate as international news networks for North Ermber with the rest now being under constant government content restriction and this is due to the constant leakage of important and or serious news items for national security purposes.

This message is supported by the Ermber National Republican Guard, Central Intelligence Agency and the state government.

Edited by drudzaey

TIMES OF ERMBER

26th Oct. 2005

PRESIDENT VISITS THE HOLY VISO TEMPLE

President Franci der Phoenic has pronounced his faith and spent the day (today) attending services at the holy temple in the imperial district alongside family members and special staff members. The president has asked not to be put on the spotlight and was infact seated in the second row of the congregates and this shocked a lot of the people that saw this. The spiritual leader thanked the leader and his government for recognizing religion in the new government policies.

Edited by drudzaey

January 7 2006.

STATE ADDRESS BY THE HONORABLE MINISTER OF HOME AFFAIRS CAPTAIN OSSEN ARMAN from the State Conference Room, second floor of the government building in Republisa Province.

"Distinguished members of the press ladies and gentlemen, I wish to inform and update you and nation and the entire international community at large on the current affairs in the state of Ermber. As you're unaware, president Franci der Phoenic was on December 18th admitted at the Braeston Hospital after he got shot at the war front. The prime minister and vice president could not act in his place hence the non action taken during the past war. Regrettably, the government has learnt of the mass deaths and casualties sustained by the National Army with 30,000 army men and women affected, the state also learnt of the loss of 250 tanks and +100 infrastructure. The National House of Representatives seats on the 10th of January so hopefully by January 15th an assessment will be made by the National Disaster Mitigation Committee who'll then forward the bill to cabinet for approval. By 20th January government promises to rebuild and grow off this terrible tragedy that befell us. The government also wishes to take this opportunity to inform you of is recent acceptance into the European Union. Hopefully here we shall grow, prosper and innovate. Currently his excellency the president is in recovery in the medical office here at the government complex and an update on his health. We thank the north gods for saving and sparing his life but cry for comfort as many of our sons have fallen. Thank you, may the north gods be with you all.

Edited by drudzaey
  • Upvote 1

8th January 2006.

WAR WOUNDS REPLENISH

As the nation of north ermber moans the loss of her sons and daughters lost during war and as casualties recollect and tell their gruesome stories many have gathered at government building to show support to the recovering president Franci der Phoenic, who risked his own life also to protect his country but was shot just at the beginning of the cold war. The president who was seen awake in the medical office is said to working in his sick bed and has so far bought and manufactured 50 tanks in hopes to cover for the 250 tanks that were lost, the president has also accepted and recognized battalion 18 of Republisa consisting 10,000 men and women of the North Ermber National Army (ENA). Defence Minister Graf nor Allek said the president is working on recruiting soldiers and re growing the armed forces, he said after having a private discussion with the president. The First lady Yzme and the first daughter Sally were seen praying and offering gifts to the north god upon hearing of the shooting of the president, after news got to her of her husbands incidence Yzme der Phoenic said she felt "terrified" and "alone" adding "I felt the need to have him around more, like we've not done much together, so I prayed with my daughter so that the god can spare our leader, so that we can come out of this once more as we've done before". After the president was transfered from the Braeston National Hospital to the government complex a more jubilant first lady was seen walking the hall of the Dawn Estate (presidential residence at govt. Building). The Vice President Bent Venew took it upon himself to resign after news caught on of his failure to act in place of then "fallen president". The mr. Venew wrote to the National House of Representatives and the office of the president stating "I didn't know what to do, I felt like hiding or running while she (Lisa nor Allek) kept calling me asking for an order of execution. I tried attending an EDF joint operations meeting with the acting director who is also the Republican Guard director general but that made it worse because they asked me to lie about the presidents well-being and asked me to send out innocent sons and daughters into war. I now know leadership is exemplary, I'm proud to say my president went to war for me, I'm sorry to say I quit because I can't handle the pressure". The office of the president and the House of representatives are both yet to make comments.

8th January 2006.

WAR WOUNDS REPLENISH

As the nation of north ermber moans the loss of her sons and daughters lost during war and as casualties recollect and tell their gruesome stories many have gathered at government building to show support to the recovering president Franci der Phoenic, who risked his own life also to protect his country but was shot just at the beginning of the cold war. The president who was seen awake in the medical office is said to working in his sick bed and has so far bought and manufactured 50 tanks in hopes to cover for the 250 tanks that were lost, the president has also accepted and recognized battalion 18 of Republisa consisting 10,000 men and women of the North Ermber National Army (ENA). Defence Minister Graf nor Allek said the president is working on recruiting soldiers and re growing the armed forces, he said after having a private discussion with the president. The First lady Yzme and the first daughter Sally were seen praying and offering gifts to the north god upon hearing of the shooting of the president, after news got to her of her husbands incidence Yzme der Phoenic said she felt "terrified" and "alone" adding "I felt the need to have him around more, like we've not done much together, so I prayed with my daughter so that the god can spare our leader, so that we can come out of this once more as we've done before". After the president was transfered from the Braeston National Hospital to the government complex a more jubilant first lady was seen walking the hall of the Dawn Estate (presidential residence at govt. Building). The Vice President Bent Venew took it upon himself to resign after news caught on of his failure to act in place of then "fallen president". The mr. Venew wrote to the National House of Representatives and the office of the president stating "I didn't know what to do, I felt like hiding or running while she (Lisa nor Allek) kept calling me asking for an order of execution. I tried attending an EDF joint operations meeting with the acting director who is also the Republican Guard director general but that made it worse because they asked me to lie about the presidents well-being and asked me to send out innocent sons and daughters into war. I now know leadership is exemplary, I'm proud to say my president went to war for me, I'm sorry to say I quit because I can't handle the pressure". The office of the president and the House of representatives are both yet to make comments.

• Upvote 1

TIMES OF ERMBER

14th January 2006

Four days after the commencement of the annual National Assembly called the National House of Representatives consisting of cabinet ministers, the president, vice president and the forty locally elected district representatives. But this years seating has been dubbed the most crucial seating ever had, with a wounded and recovering president, a pending resignation of the vice president, the roles and pressure put on the prime minister and the after math of the Hyd War. A special 11 persons committee called the Disaster Management committee was appointed by the speaker of the house and is to be chaired by the home affairs minister, in the committee's mandate they are to have a seating each and every time a disaster befalls the state. To start with the committee was tasked with evaluating and assessing the damages caused by the war and the submit its findings to the cabinet who will then delegate and pass the bill. On 11th december 2006, Prime Minister Lisa nor Allek acknowledged the bill and consented hereby giving in to the funding of the 100 infrastructure out of the 150 infra damage and also acknowledged battalion 18 of 10,000 army men and women. The prime minister has also allocated monies that will see the production of 50 tanks to support the Ermber Defence Forces. The Home Affairs minister also had the following to say "Friends and family, ladies and gentlemen, this is a rough time for us, first our president was let out into the battle field now our vice is resigning and the state is in moaning and regrowth. I pray the north gvd help us all. As for the families of the fallen soldiers and the casualties know that government is working hard of finding means of helping you, were allocating money now and I've been assured by the acting president madam nor Allek that there will be a special commission soon to over see you. Personally I'm in utter shock, as minister I was also unaware of the presidents decision to go to the war front, I'm still shaking at the thought but we thank the north gvd for saving our leader, I'm working countless sleepless nights to ensure we replenish what we lost so don't lose faith and trust in your government".

• Upvote 1

16th January 2005

As the National House of Representatives concludes its seating this year acting president Mrs. Lisa nor Allek has addressed the house and seems members of the house are up to date and satisfied with how the government is working. Her excellency explained that President Franci der Phoenic has denied to accept and acknowledge the resignation of the Vice President Mr. Bent Venew and that he insists Mr. Venew arrives tomorrow morning and take up the acting president position. The president who is in his third phase of recovery after getting shot in his right shoulder is said to be taking a month long leave of office to fully recover and spend time with his family, the house has also been updated on the assessments made by the disaster management committee which underlined that New Province, Repulisa and Braeston were the most affected with New Province and Republisa being the main targets. The Prime Minister also read the report made by the acting Ermber Defence forces director and Republican Guard chief of operations, the report suggests that security wasn't aware or alerted of incoming war, the presidential motorcade was ambushed in the outskirts of Republisa province as the president made his weekly 10 district tour, the cross fire between the 20 soldiers and 10 republican guards escorting the president escalated which saw the president dismount his car and as a serving revolution army commander joined in the cross fire which saw them successfully defend themselves till a second phase of the Hyd army arrived, the president made his way into the industrial district where he geared up and lead an elite team of 12 into the Hyd army camp. There an exchange of fire saw the president get hit and that's when the presidents chopper arrived to carry him. But sources inside say the Vice President acted with the enemy and delayed the presidential chopper, the Republican Guard director general reported that six standing execution orders to have the president immediately airlifted after a report of an ambush arose but the vice president delayed the orders, the prime minister also called him to find out why. The acting President has also mandated and commissioned the Ermber National Compensation Commission to help allocate and give compensations to the citizens of Ermber. This comes after she met with Home Affairs minister Ossen Arman who suggested a commission of its kind be instituted to help the executive, the president who is now at the dawn estate (government building) is said to recover soon but will take time off. The national house has now since dissolved.

• Upvote 1

1st February 2006

A NEW DAWN

Last week President Franci der Phoenic came out of his medical leave and has since been seen working at the government complex. The president whose also met and still meeting various leaders and diplomats is yet to make a comment on the newly developed Northern Alliance of Nation (ONAN). In a brief interview the President said a new vice president will soon be appointed seeing as the last one resigned. Sources inside the government building say the office of the Attorney General, The Director of Public Prosecutions, the National Law Council and National house of representatives have all called on Prime Minister Lisa nor Allek to help expose the truth on what truly happened on the day the president was allowed to partake in a gun cross fire twice and how the state could allow for such. Meanwhile the newly formed National Security Council has asked for the immediate resignation of the Republican Guard Director General who is also the Ermber defence forces (EDF) director and the presidents chief security advisor siting there lack of confidence in her and her incompetence. In a strongly worded letter to the secretary to cabinet and office of the president principal secretariat, the national security council questioned the republican guards qualifications and credentials, the council has demanded for immediate change.

• Upvote 1

ERMBER NATIONAL GAZETTE

2nd February 2006

CHANGE IN ERMBER

President Franci der Phoenic appointed Mr. Inan Sint, a prominent liberation army officer and law councilor as state vice president. This happened this morning after the president announced major changes in the nation, the president swore in a new republican guard and police service director general after consulting the National Security council and he's made a few changes in the military. This come after blame was put on some of the above mentioned offices for letting the president engage in a gun cross fire. The office of the attorney general and director of public prosecution says it has evidence to support its stance to have former vice president Bent Venew tried and arrested for conspiracy to commit treason.

• Upvote 1

TIMES OF ERMBER

17 February 2006

North Ermber Vice President Inan Sint has toured North Ermber alongside the government prime minister and mines and agriculture minister. The vice president attended the special opening of the New Province central market and the Braeston Province common market both commissioned by the mines & agriculture minister who then passed the honors to the prime minister to address the crowds that turned up to witness. She thanked the vice president for attending and thanked the citizens who came out to support the government.

In other news, former vice president Bent Venew is to appear in the North Ermber Supreme court on charges of conspiracy to commit treason. This comes after the former vice president confessed to delaying security personal planing an extraction of the president who was held in a cross fire and later shot. The President, who has recovered and is currently working and operational has thanked the medical staff at Braeston National Hospital for their services and hospitality while he castigated and vehemently condemned any actions or means meant to harm him by saying "they wish I fall, they wish I fail but the stars favor me".

TIMES OF ERMBER

17 February 2006

North Ermber Vice President Inan Sint has toured North Ermber alongside the government prime minister and mines and agriculture minister. The vice president attended the special opening of the New Province central market and the Braeston Province common market both commissioned by the mines & agriculture minister who then passed the honors to the prime minister to address the crowds that turned up to witness. She thanked the vice president for attending and thanked the citizens who came out to support the government.

In other news, former vice president Bent Venew is to appear in the North Ermber Supreme court on charges of conspiracy to commit treason. This comes after the former vice president confessed to delaying security personal planing an extraction of the president who was held in a cross fire and later shot. The President, who has recovered and is currently working and operational has thanked the medical staff at Braeston National Hospital for their services and hospitality while he castigated and vehemently condemned any actions or means meant to harm him by saying "they wish I fall, they wish I fail but the stars favor me".

• Upvote 1

18th February 2006

What's Making News In Ermber

1. Government has so far spent Fr800,000.00c (swiss franc) rebuilding the state after the Hyd War. The sum has helped recover lost property, housing, infrastructure and government buildings reconstructed.

2. Former Vice President has appeared in the North Ermber Supreme court where testimonies were given from various persons including the former republican guard who was then also acting EDF director and many high profile government officials. The supreme court is consulting the director of public prosecutions and a decision is yet to be made.

3. The Ermber National Immigration Authority says it has accounted for all the citizens that were dispersed and/or migrated due to the war. The immigration authority said most citizens were found by the Ermber National Navy (ENN) as they made their way to safer lands using the ocean and seas around ermber. A spokesperson said "We were mandated to account for the decreased number of citizens so we carried out intense investigations and communicated, its how we got reports of people fleeing via waterbodies, we've found them and safely brought them back home after assuring them of safety.

4. The National House of Representative special services committee has suggested eight of the house representatives to the president for the positions of provincial governor. This comes after President Franci der Phoenic said decentralization is the new big thing and should be adopted for the state to grow democratically and internally.

• Upvote 2

1st April 2005 (Orbis Time)

NEWS IN BRIEF

1. North Ermber Vice President Inan Sint has commended the Ermber National Supreme Court's ruling in the case of former vice president Bent Venew and stated "we can't blame anybody, we are a developing state and no government organ or body was created then to asses who was and is fit for offices of such sensitive nature. I'm sure nothing of this sort will ever happen with the current government policies at hard".

2. President Franci der Phoenic has called for a meeting with the national house of representatives to be held tomorrow morning in the grand ball room at government building, republisa province. The president and cabinet are to delegate on what alliance the state should pledge allegiance. Home Affairs minister captain Ossen Arman stated "this matter is actually causing sleepless nights for the president, he can't decide on anything until he meets the national house representatives tomorrow at the government building, imperial district, republisa province".

3. The Ermber National Electoral Commission (ENEC) has finally agreed to have the national presidential elections on the 5th of April 2006. This comes after many political parties petitioned the newly created commission to set a final dated for the state presidential elections.

SPORTS NEW

The Ermber National Sports Council in partnership with the Ermber National Higher Educations Council has awarded five high school graduates with university sports scholarships and contracts to join the Ermber National Baseball Team. The Ermber National Sports Council also announced and introduced the new national baseball team manager and national soccer team manager at the ENB Arena, republisa province.

LOCAL NEWS

Former Vice President Bent Venew found not guilty of conspiracy to commit treason by the Ermber National Supreme court. This comes after the office of the director of public prosecutions suggested a new credible source of evidence be provided else the case be closed without further due. In attendance at the final case hearing was former army commander and now acting EDF joint operations chief of staff and chief security advisor to the president, republisa provincial governor candidate Yvett Kainah and imperial district representative and many more.

• Upvote 2