Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

I would like to expand my territory to include the island north of Japan that is part of Russia if possible.

Sakhalin added.

Just a question for you, Eva, opinion on adding NPCs that follow the same rules as any other nation, but cant expand?

We tried something like this in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Honestly, all they really are is an excuse for other nations to attack them and expand their own territory. It would also be pretty messy as someone would have to control their actions on top of controlling their own nation. Letting multiple people control them would also not work out too well. However, it would give players a way to RP war without having to seek approval from other people who might not even accept. I'm leaning towards no for now, though. Feel free to carry on this discussion in the OOC subforum.

As Rothlo isn't even a nation anymore in-game, I'd like to claim the two provinces on Sardinia.

Updated

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

I've also removed Rhjimland for no longer having an in-game nation.

APPLICATION

Official nation name: The Communist States of Samedi

Population (P&W numbers): 451, 450 (Increases ov​ertime)

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): 1,836.40

Population density (sq. km): 75.25

Form of Government: ​Pure-Democratic Communist Monarch

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: â€‹https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=40046&display=factbook

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A Trinidadian-Canadian Pan-African Nationalist that intends to function as a professor of International Development or Law prior to functioning as an International Lawyer. In the process, my person enjoys writing Hip Hop lyrics and analyzing texts.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): YES
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located?
(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): In-between Ghana and Nigeria by Togo and Benin.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):http://imgur.com/4y7jrUo

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well.)

APPLICATION

Official nation name: The Communist States of Samedi

Population (P&W numbers): 451, 450 (Increases ov​ertime)

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): 1,836.40

Population density (sq. km): 75.25

Form of Government: ​Pure-Democratic Communist Monarch

Describe your Nation IC: â€‹https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=40046&display=factbook

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A Trinidadian-Canadian Pan-African Nationalist that intends to function as a professor of International Development or Law prior to functioning as an International Lawyer. In the process, my person enjoys writing Hip Hop lyrics and analyzing texts.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): YES

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): In-between Ghana and Nigeria by Togo and Benin.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):http://imgur.com/4y7jrUo

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well.)

Something seems missing, not sure what though,

-snip-

Added

For Harzotchka's June provinces we wish for the remaining territory along the red sea in Sudan and the largest territory in Libya to the direct west of southwest Harzotchka.

Updated

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Calondian Remnant

Population (P&W numbers): 2,654,957

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,247.12

Population density (sq. km): Disputed

Form of Government: Imperial Autocracy

Describe your Nation IC: The remnant of the once vast and great Empire of Calondia. 

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A strong military nation on Taiwan.

Territory: Kuril Islands

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Calondian Remnant

Population (P&W numbers): 2,654,957

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,247.12

Population density (sq. km): Disputed

Form of Government: Imperial Autocracy

Describe your Nation IC: The remnant of the once vast and great Empire of Calondia.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: A strong military nation on Taiwan.

Territory: Kuril Islands

Glad to see ur back :) Eva shall add u soon!

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

-snip-

Added

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

-snip-

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

APPLICATION

Official nation name: het koloniale rijk van Nederland (if it is too long then you can make it Imperial nederlandse koloniën)

Population (P&W numbers): 123,689

GDP per capita (P&W numbers) $1,662.66

Population density (sq. km): 88.33

Form of Government: Empire,

Describe your Nation IC: A fair and kind Empire, one built on compassion and love, looking for friends and allies to help rise our empire to the glory of orbis and to be remembered in history not as a footnote but as a section, the bringers of a new Era

Describe yourself in OOC terms: someone who loves to Roleplay, and loves politics and wants to make a difference in the world and be remembered for bringing a new era of light and not darkness.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):

Neatherlands and East Indies (Malaysia, Indonesisa, and if possible Singapore)

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):

sig.gif

-snip-

Added. I gave you as much of Indonesia as I could. I could not give you Singapore as that's currently owned by Sweden.