Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

Added

Updated

Hey wait a minute, doesn't Wolfie have to wait till next month to claim those bits of Italy?

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

Hey wait a minute, doesn't Wolfie have to wait till next month to claim those bits of Italy?

Yes. I forgot about it. Updated.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Official nation name: Designation of Stanistan

Population (P&W numbers): 1,953,684

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,142.36

Population density (sq. km): 87.97 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: Stanistan is a lush, vibrant nation full of promise. Fighting towards a better future, our nation thrives on trade and exporting our most precious resource: citizens.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: I'm an avid D&D and Minecraft player. Also into Warframe now.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): 49 provinces as shown in black (underneath the non-Stanistan flag as well) http://i.imgur.com/nshQQyF.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://politicsandwar.com/img/flags/afghanistan.jpg

My nation was deleted even though your rules clearly state I have to post once a month, not once every 30 days. I was told that I have to "simply" reapply. Since I have to do so, I'm going to take less central european territory and take the remainder of the Scottish and Irish territories. There are 15 of those, plus the 35 Italian provinces, for a total of 50.

Panzer is gifted Finland and Estonia, the rest of my claims can be claimable now

Updated

My nation was deleted even though your rules clearly state I have to post once a month, not once every 30 days. I was told that I have to "simply" reapply. Since I have to do so, I'm going to take less central european territory and take the remainder of the Scottish and Irish territories. There are 15 of those, plus the 35 Italian provinces, for a total of 50.

You have to wait till February to claim Ireland and Scotland. You also can't claim colonies when signing up.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

Rule change: You can no longer expand in the same month you've been added to the map, and must wait a month before doing so.

• Upvote 3

This is my Re-Application claims: http://i.imgur.com/dz5v8lf.png

Edited by The Sacred Lights

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

If possible, instead of claiming the land as the Mayan Confederation.
I would like to claim it as the Cemanahuac Confederation.
(A more 22nd century friendly national concept of mine.)

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

Adding another rule: You may only move up to four provinces to another location per month.

• Upvote 1

Please note:  I have a space based nation that I RP in the Organic forums, but that I do not want to get too involved in Orbis affairs.  That nation has no real interests in Orbis III and thus will likely have little to do with my story writing in the National Affairs forum.  That said, affairs of The Alterran Empire will be represented in RP through an embassy, based in this Orbis-based nation.

APPLICATION

Official nation name:  The Covenant of Denacio

Population (P&W numbers):  7,637

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):  911.51

Population density (sq. km):  381.84 people/sq mi. 

Form of Government:  Democratic Magical Council 

Describe your Nation IC:  The Covenant was founded by 3 magical siblings whose family is of a rich and powerful magical lineage, the nation is young. It is in line to become a beacon of hope and magic - 

Describe yourself in OOC terms:  I like to RP.  I like to have a good time.  I spend what little time I have crafting stories for enjoyment.  

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):  YES
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):  The boot heel of Italy

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):  The Covenant of Denacio Flag

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Founding Member of The Union of Multiversal States
PW-1 Capital: AIN Piercing The Darkness
Expedition Leader: Empress Romana Wolf
Military Commander: Commander Na'tan Duvaine

-snip-

Considering Blusalomi has claimed what remains of Italy, and the fact that both of you must wait till February to claim Italy, I suggest you two work out your contradicting claims.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

Well - since one cannot add more than a certain number of claims in a day - i figured it would be a safe claim -

However - I will recind my request for any portion of Italy.  I seek only the small Island nation in Africa called Sao Tome and Principe.

Founding Member of The Union of Multiversal States
PW-1 Capital: AIN Piercing The Darkness
Expedition Leader: Empress Romana Wolf
Military Commander: Commander Na'tan Duvaine

So do I get my Italian claims?

You cannot reserve land.

I seek only the small Island nation in Africa called Sao Tome and Principe.

I'll add it tomorrow. Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

APPLICATION

Official nation name:United States of Asia

Population (P&W numbers):93,375

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $1,746.84

Population density (sq. km):89.78 people/sq. mi

Form of Government:Constitutional Republic

Describe your Nation IC:An industrialized state in the Northern Asia with ethnically and culturally diverse which unite under a federal government.

Describe yourself in OOC terms:

I interested in roleplay and politic

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):Eastern Russia (50 provinces)

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Flag_of_the_United_States.svg

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

-snip-

Since he hasn't been active in 10 days, I'll refrain from adding his claim until he returns.

• Upvote 1