Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

After much consideration, I have decided to add a rule which states that people who have previously been banned from the National Affairs subforum will be unable to participate in this thread. The map will be updated shortly to reflect these changes.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

After much consideration, I have decided to add a rule which states that people who have previously been banned from the National Affairs subforum will be unable to participate in this thread. The map will be updated shortly to reflect these changes.

Okay, Eva, That is taking things a bit too far. Maybe they should be allowed to return, but they can not expand from there borders before the ban until one month is over.

• Upvote 2

Not exactly great to see you making choices without the consideration of opinions of other NatRP team members. However, the fact that you "decided" to make these changes after Meonesia was unbanned from the forum hints some biased intents towards said player. Not sure if you reserve the right to dictate who can roleplay within this community, but I'm more than positive that this recent change was in light of Meonesia being unbanned (again biased).

-edit- Take some joy and lighten up. Also, I withdraw my claims on this map. I no longer wish to roleplay where someone can dictate a rule change without considering other players input on the matter.

Edited by Uncle Jack
  • Upvote 2

That is a little unfair I agree with Alexei's idea we shouldn't ban them forever as the moderators didn't even do that. In my opinion if they've been banned for a month they've served enough punishment. That's like putting a man in jail and when he gets out he gets put under house arrest forever. I respectfully ask you to reconsider this rule.

• Upvote 2

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

I'll change the rule then. Players who have been banned from the subforum previously are allowed to be re-added to the map. However, they are capped at 50 provinces and are not allowed to expand beyond that point. I'm trying to make it fair for the players who have actually followed the rules.

I don't know if a month passed already but I would like to gain these two provinces for San Florence.

http://i.imgur.com/K5tbitO.png

No, that's not how it works. You get two provinces every month, which means it's not you get two provinces and a month later you get two more, it's you get two more provinces as of the first day of each month. And they don't add up.

This is very small

No, that's not how it works. You get two provinces every month, which means it's not you get two provinces and a month later you get two more, it's you get two more provinces as of the first day of each month. And they don't add up.

Oh ok thanks for telling me this. I guess I understood it in a different way. Even though I read the guidelines and rules like four times to be sure.

-

-

-

Arnaldo Florin| King of San Florence

Not exactly great to see you making choices without the consideration of opinions of other NatRP team members. However, the fact that you "decided" to make these changes after Meonesia was unbanned from the forum hints some biased intents towards said player. Not sure if you reserve the right to dictate who can roleplay within this community, but I'm more than positive that this recent change was in light of Meonesia being unbanned (again biased).

-edit- Take some joy and lighten up. Also, I withdraw my claims on this map. I no longer wish to roleplay where someone can dictate a rule change without considering other players input on the matter.

This is only one part of the world roleplay, you can do as you wish no matter how you want it, as long as it does not have to do with the rest of Orbis. That is primarily why I use the blogs section to explain my actions and report news.etc about my country. Although this side of the RP is not too bad so I enjoy interacting with them sometimes.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

okay i waited the appropriate two weeks

now can i get some new territories?

Yes

Hey Eva, my schedule just cleared up so I can be active more. So I'm back  :P

Nation name: United States of America

Also just the United States flag will do just fine

Map of the area I claim: view

Tell me if the link don't work.....

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer