5/5/2016 - State Religion & Cosmetic Improvements

Alex

• Administrators

Click on the city you want to change the image of, look at the bottom left corner of the current image, there's text that says "choose new city image" Which has been around for a while now, but was a bit hard to notice.

PS Objective #21 - but sheepy what if I don't use facebook / any social media! can I skip that one please oh please

Did you try clicking the button?  ;)

When did you add the keno and dice thing.... Its a good add to the game when small games are introduced

A number of months ago.

I believe VIPs get to add their own religious pips.

If I am wrong may Sheepy correct me.

This is the idea, yeah. Just haven't added it quite yet.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You should make it so that clicking on the city images that you added in the main page will also send people to that city. Just seems like a small intuitive thing.

EDIT: Cool you did it thanks.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 6

XLL3z4T.gif

Lol somehow after clicking the facebook link and refreshing the objectives page, both objective #22 and objective #23 were automatically done. Well, gg I guess?

EDIT: Will never know what those are I guess.

Edited by Alataq
  • Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

• Administrators

Lol somehow after clicking the facebook link and refreshing the objectives page, both objective #22 and objective #23 were automatically done. Well, gg I guess?

The next two objectives are to stockpile gas and munitions, so if you have more than 150 and 250 respectively, you'd complete those objectives instantly.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

The next two objectives are to stockpile gas and munitions, so if you have more than 150 and 250 respectively, you'd complete those objectives instantly.

Ah, makes sense.

dpluao815a3.png

there is no problem to make it look at "90s", it is good in its way.

why do you need us to give you the facebk to achieve that objective?

Edited by Arthur James
  • Upvote 1

Really...? Do I have to make a facebook account just to get rid of that objective :(

Overall it's a good change I guess

You can just click the link button without clicking the like button on the FB page. There isn't really a way he can use to check if we like it without connecting a FB account to your PNW account which even then I'd refuse to do.

edit: I really like Ren's suggestion about having a next city button on the city pages.

Edited by TellUrGrlThx
  • Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Really like the new city design Sheepy! Looks great!  :awesome:

I echo custom city images though, before it was a cool thought, but now it would be epic!

• Can you give me a bit more detail on what you mean?

• I've added an "Export" button onto City pages. Don't panic or freak out, it's there so that you'll be able to export improvement templates and share them with others at a later date. I haven't added functionality toward city build templates yet, but this is a first step.

Hmm, my Bauxiteworks project doesn't show up anymore on the nation page, it still shows up under projects so it's just a display issue.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

• Can you give me a bit more detail on what you mean?

I'm working on a system that will allow you to copy and paste in a template for you city, and with one click of a button it will buy and sell improvements so that you match whatever the template says you should have. That'll save a lot of clicking, especially for players with many cities.

Hmm, my Bauxiteworks project doesn't show up anymore on the nation page, it still shows up under projects so it's just a display issue.

Let me take a look, possibly a typo or something overlooked.

Forums Rules | Game Link

i'm sorry but adding the city images to mini-city manager on the main page of your nation is truly an eyesore and just adds more to load than needed.. can we at least have an option to turn this off?

• Upvote 3

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

• I've added an "Export" button onto City pages. Don't panic or freak out, it's there so that you'll be able to export improvement templates and share them with others at a later date. I haven't added functionality toward city build templates yet, but this is a first step.

Does not export docks. Says I have 31 improvment when I knwo I have 32. Didn't see an entry for Drydock.

tvPWtuA.gif

• Administrators

Does not export docks. Says I have 31 improvment when I knwo I have 32. Didn't see an entry for Drydock.

Thanks for catching that.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic