Hello!

Hi all, 

You can call me Jonathan or CJ. I have been playing this game for 10 months though my forum account is new. I have been in the alliance VE since the start and have not changed alliance. I like it here :) and probably won't leave in the near future.

I have played various similar games like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and NS but PnW is the only game which I have actually liked and stayed with. In fact, it is the only type-based game I play and one of 2 games I play, the other being Agar.io. 

I hope I can have more fun in this new dimension of the game PnW. 

Feel free to ask any question to me.

CJ

• Administrators

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying Politics & War, I'm Sheepy, the game creator and administrator (you probably knew that.) I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums and come back frequently :)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

As a part of the National Affairs RP team, I would like to welcome you personally. We, for the most part, just monitor the RP (as the name implies) that goes on in the National Affairs subforum. But for the most part, we are just normal members. Please keep your Roleplaying realistic, so no godmodding (IE: I invade x nation and destroy his entire army with a death laser.) Before you start roleplaying, make sure to read the RP guidelines, which are here: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11808-national-affairs-roleplaying-guidelines/

Edited by Alexei Lysenko