5/2/2016 - Nation Page Design Competition

Alex

I didn't realize I can get stickers for winning. If I win I plan to go to LA and put the stickers in random locations and then take pictures of said locations with stickers. (One location will be next to a glory hole if I can find one.)

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Thank you, Dimitri Valko, Luxa von Bismarck, and Tywin Lannister for nominating my nation page!

Thank you to Liuvigild de Bracara, as well, for getting the ball rolling.  ^_^

I would like to third this nomination. :)

No problem and thank you Puns and Ekaterina for Nominating me :D

Edited by Liuvigild de Bracara

Fire is nice eh?

I didn't realize I can get stickers for winning. If I win I plan to go to LA and put the stickers in random locations and then take pictures of said locations with stickers. (One location will be next to a glory hole if I can find one.)

That's cooler than my plan (which is none). If I win, I'm going to ask that the stickers get sent to TUGT's address instead of mine so he can execute his plan.  :P I also offer to get TUGT's address from him and send it to Sheepy to eliminate that extra bit of work on Sheepy's part.  ;)

Though honestly, I'd be surprised if Mad Max didn't win it, since he got to three noms the fastest out of anyone here.  :D

• Administrators

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Here's what the stickers look like, they're 4" by 1" in size. I bought 100 of them, so I'll probably give away like 3 or 5 to each of the 5 winners.

UFM6CDz.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I've always been impressed by Tywin Lannister's flags and page.

Leader Name: Tywin Lannister

Nation Name: Land of Westeros

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=15294

Oh thank you! It's GoT themed with focus towards House Lannister and a little of House Targaryen! :P