5/2/2016 - Nation Page Design Competition

Alex

• Administrators

Hey all,

I wanted to throw something fun together for you all, and give away some Politics & War stickers that I have lying around. With that in mind, I announce the Nation Page Design Competition!

What is this competition, you ask? Well, here are the guidelines:

• For the next 4 days, ending at 12AM Saturday (server time) I will be accepting nominations for the best Nation Page Design here, in this thread.
  • Any active player can nominate any other active player (including themselves)
  • To participate in the competition, a nation must have at least three nominations (one won't cut it)
  • Each player can only nominate one other player
  • There is no specific criteria that makes any Nation Page Design the best. You will be judged my your peers, and you can appeal to them however you'd like (Game Rules in mind)
  • You do not have to be a VIP subscriber, though I'm guessing having a portrait, anthem, and background will help you considerably.
  • For three days after the nomination period ends, we'll have a poll here on the forum where each player can vote for as many options as they want (once)
  • The top 5 winners will receive an in-game award, and I'll mail them a few Politics & War stickers if they're interested
  • In the event of a tie(s), I'll expand the top 5 to whatever the top tied number is

That's it, now that you know the rules and what's at stake, you're welcome to trick out your nation pages, buy/sell nominations, votes, or whatever. Remember this isn't anything to serious, and just to have fun!

EDIT: I'm going to track nominations here for convenience's sake:

To nominate someone, please post their Leader Name, Nation Name, and Nation Link.

Leader Name:
Nation Name:
Nation Link:

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

What do you mean by "Nation Page Design"? Am I to make numerical patterns with all my military units or something?

Whatever you think people will vote for. Could be numerical patterns, cats in the background, whatever you think is best (within the rules.)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Updated the nominations in the OP, Mad Max is the first to reach 3 nominations and be our first official participant.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

Leader Name: TellUrGrlThx

Nation Name: TUGTopia

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12838

Enjoy all of it.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Leader Name: Shifty Stranger

Nation Name: Whiplash

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=11219

Ayy lmao.A vote for me is a vote for memes, freedom, and the inner city ayy lmaos of Orbis.

• Upvote 3

Suggestion? Can we have one vote for ourselves and one for another person? Because if we can I'd like to nominate:

Nation Name: Altai Kalmyk Kingdom 

Leader Name: Ekaterina Kalmyk

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=32191

If no someone else nominate her. Her profile is awesome.

Edited by Liuvigild de Bracara
  • Upvote 4

Fire is nice eh?

Huh. Ok then.

I nominate myself. Why not?

Leader Name: Sketchy

Nation Name: Cyrodiil

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=37791

I second this nomination.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Huh. Ok then.

I nominate myself. Why not?

Leader Name: Sketchy

Nation Name: Cyrodiil

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=37791

I thirdsies this one

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif